Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I'm hoping we'll get more gameplay details with sekiro sometime this week

Me too. Also CDProjekt left some coded message in their Cyberpunk trailer that people found that implies we'll find out about the gameplay at their booth on Tuesday -- also my apologies for earlier insisting that the player character was premade and there would be no character creator, I was wrong. Still not sure how I feel about it though given how strong the characterization was in Witcher 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

At work until 5 so I will probably be following the Square conference through this thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

went to bed after Bethesdas presentation. can't wait to see what devolver digital did this time! haha those guys are so funny

oh

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Miyazaki mentioned a year or two ago that they're working on three games: a mecha, a traditional "dark fantasy" game, and something "completely different." So I'm guessing that's metal wolf chaos XD, dark souls: remastered, and sekiro respectively. sekiro looks really got danged good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the metal wolf chaos remake is being done by these guys http://generalarcade.com/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i mentioned this last night but didnt link it

tiny build, known only for having ads during agdq, were so inspired by devolvers show last year they did their own wacky one this year, and also its a musical. try to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQwKSvyisc

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

the metal wolf chaos remake is being done by these guys http://generalarcade.com/

Yeah they didn't handle the Dark Souls remaster either. I think Sekiro is the "dark fantasy" games and the others are still a mystery..... maybe we'll see a new FROM/Japan Studio game at Sony tonight? They've usually got 2 teams going at once

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

try to watch this

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

try to watch this

No thank you

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

next year, desperate to roll with the punches, todd will come out with a step stool to stand on as he talks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

and we've unlocked Todd's Step Stool for all Fallout 76 player's towns TONIGHT. Have fun, everyone!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

elf help book posted:

i mentioned this last night but didnt link it

tiny build, known only for having ads during agdq, were so inspired by devolvers show last year they did their own wacky one this year, and also its a musical. try to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQwKSvyisc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bethesda: Shows rage 2, which is purely an SP shooter with fast movement and dumb fun super weapons
Announcement of DOOM sequel
Supporting Prey with huge free content updates and fuckawesome DLC
Shows awesome fallout76 gameplauy AND it's slated for a little later this year, despite just being announced
Announced TES6, a game we all thought was dead due to their focus on TESO and silence
Announced a Brand loving New IP in SPACE

internet reaction:

Devolver: Durr. Buttcoin. Buttcoin. Buy a buttcoin. Lootshooter battle royales are loving gay amirite? Anyway heres our lootshooter battleroyale you loving cucks.

internet reaction:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goferchan posted:

Yeah they didn't handle the Dark Souls remaster either. I think Sekiro is the "dark fantasy" games and the others are still a mystery..... maybe we'll see a new FROM/Japan Studio game at Sony tonight? They've usually got 2 teams going at once

I'd love for this to be the case but I don't know if "working on" also constitutes consulting work, which they definitely did for dsr and more likely than not did for mwc.

Edit: no wait I'm wrong. I forgot that they're making a psvr game so that's probably a PS4 exclusive published by Sony.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

extremebuff posted:

Bethesda: Shows rage 2, which is purely an SP shooter with fast movement and dumb fun super weapons
Shows awesome fallout76 gameplauy AND it's slated for a little later this year, despite just being announced
Announced TES6, a game we all thought was dead due to their focus on TESO and silence

internet reaction:

Devolver: Durr. Buttcoin. Buttcoin. Buy a buttcoin. Lootshooter battle royales are loving gay amirite? Anyway heres our lootshooter battleroyale you loving cucks.

internet reaction:

sounds like this soy boy cuck gently caress is triggered XD pickle rick

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

internet reaction:

internet reaction:

you'll be deeply embarrassed of this post at the end of the month when you decide fallout 4 is dogshit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

you'll be deeply embarrassed of this post at the end of the month when you decide fallout 4 is dogshit

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

fallout shelter out now on ps4 and switch HYPE

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Please god let Yoko Taro come on stage at the Square conference ...... today will be epic for the win, I know it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

to be honest fallout 4 had good gunplay and graphics. the weapon modding was fun too, but everything else was just bland. I was really hoping 76 would be the new Vegas to 4 but boy was I wrong

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

goferchan posted:

Me too. Also CDProjekt left some coded message in their Cyberpunk trailer that people found that implies we'll find out about the gameplay at their booth on Tuesday -- also my apologies for earlier insisting that the player character was premade and there would be no character creator, I was wrong. Still not sure how I feel about it though given how strong the characterization was in Witcher 3.

530 Tuesday.

I think just because Bethesda dropped the ball real hardcore on having voices protags in fallout doesn't mean it can't be done with good characterization and writing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

to be honest fallout 4 had good gunplay and graphics. the weapon modding was fun too, but everything else was just bland. I was really hoping 76 would be the new Vegas to 4 but boy was I wrong

the writing is really lazy lol. turning off the quests and just wandering is a great time but the main character only caring about their kid gets old immediately

im still not entirely sure how 76 works out and wanna see someone just playing it but its probably not something ill ever get

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol i forgot fo4 was a dad game, after fo3 was searching for your dad

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

cant wait to see the shmorky of the orient, Yoko Taro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hell yeah

E: Sorry if posted already

https://twitter.com/aboveup/status/1005985003489189888

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i realized afterwards ms only had that Jump game in their show because people got so excited for DBZ at sony last year

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

lol i forgot fo4 was a dad game, after fo3 was searching for your dad

"well i guess this is growing up" - Blink 182

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i realized afterwards ms only had that Jump game in their show because people got so excited for DBZ at sony last year

lol. insane how quickly people abandoned dbz after the fervor for it when they realized the gameplay was mvc baby mode with really tedious assist/comeback mechanics

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lol. insane how quickly people abandoned dbz after the fervor for it when they realized the gameplay was mvc baby mode with really tedious assist/comeback mechanics

just to be clear only people in this forum abandoned it, it's still the most popular FG by s county mile and has supplanted SFV as the new million hour bracket that closes out every event

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3 hours to Squeenix

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

September through march is going to be a godlike time to be a gamer.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

just to be clear only people in this forum abandoned it, it's still the most popular FG by s county mile and has supplanted SFV as the new million hour bracket that closes out every event

god

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

W00t

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm excited for the Doom sequel.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

:worship:

Neurotic Roleplay