Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Imagine all the thousands of people watching this footage and going Hell loving yes! Day one preorder!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol ceos are insane

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lots of hands unsure what to do with themselves in that crowd shot.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

We at Ubisoft Montreal are very proud to be teaming up with the developers at Rare Studios, and working together to deliver the most intense and physical Assassin's Creed entry yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Not so fast!"

*Waluigi explodes into view on chariot*

Everyone in this thread: Oh my god thank you based Nintendo

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Not so fast!"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

ive never played a single assassins creed game

The only one I've played is the vita one and I returned t after a half hour bc it's a game that just plays itself. You hold R and you just climb around the environment and you hold square and kill enemies. It's miserable

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im glad i havent missed out on anything then

whos ready for PC gaming show? maybe AMD will release details on new video cards!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anyway Trials is cool and bummed that the rumors of a new Splinter Cell were false. But other than that that was the exact same conference they gave last year

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

The only one I've played is the vita one and I returned t after a half hour bc it's a game that just plays itself. You hold R and you just climb around the environment and you hold square and kill enemies. It's miserable

The one that came out last year is different , you have like random statted gear drops and damage numbers and a huge skill tree and quests and poo poo. I haven't played it and I don't think I'll ever play it but it looks like they're trying to go in the direction of something Witcher 3 with these games especially with this trailer showing off dialogue options and poo poo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

20 minutes until the next one, gentleimps.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cobalt Viper posted:

I just got off work what'd I miss in the past 8 hours?

skylanders for adults now with starfox

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kazooiegirl posted:

I want to play as a catamite in assassins creed greece

i'm going to be very disappointed if they don't cover this important aspect of the foundations of The West

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Not so fast!"

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When the French guy said Starfox it sounded like Starfucks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
wonder how walugi will fit into the atlanteon/zeta reticulan eden origin myth of the asscred universe

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Like that trailer gameplay-wise basically looked exactly like Witcher 3 without any of the cool lore or writing .Which are 99% of the reason to play that game lol

Kazooiegirl
Apr 20, 2014

you are my center when i spin away

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going to be very disappointed if they don't cover this important aspect of the foundations of The West

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Like that trailer gameplay-wise basically looked exactly like Witcher 3 without any of the cool lore or writing .Which are 99% of the reason to play that game lol

The best part about it was the mouse driven menus that every aaa game uses for some asinine r ason

Kazooiegirl
Apr 20, 2014

The french ubisoft guy hyping assassins creed said "western civilization" then seconds later said order has to fight chaos in ancient greece and my bf started talking about jordan peterson win.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ARE YOU READY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aARzwDFGubc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna miss it QQ

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Kazooiegirl posted:

The french ubisoft guy hyping assassins creed said "western civilization" then seconds later said order has to fight chaos in ancient greece and my bf started talking about jordan peterson win.

Alexa, look up the Greek word for ‘Based’.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I miss the pc gaming show every single year by odd twists of fate

Kazooiegirl
Apr 20, 2014

Is there actually going to be interesting in the computer show.. What do they talk abt

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

*chuckles* Wouldnt say I’m missin it, Bob!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazooiegirl posted:

Is there actually going to be interesting in the computer show.. What do they talk abt

computers I think

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
pc gamuing ftw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Kazooiegirl”" post="“484966701”"]
[/quote]

It’s the runaway worst every year with no reveals no personality and nothing funny

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Actually the female chinese CEO of AMD trying to sell graphics cards with an overwhelmingly menacing aura/disposition in the first year was pretty good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think EA has opened up an opportunity for the PC gaming show to be only h e 2nd worst event of the week

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The only PC show I ever watched it was like some dude just sitting by himself in a dark room with a big desk like it was a talk show or whatever and a couple people came by to talk about stuff but most of it was just him sitting there alone.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

God favors you

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

pc gamuing ftw

this loving owns

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I think EA has opened up an opportunity for the PC gaming show to be only h e 2nd worst event of the week

Third because of Devolver

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I do remember seeing 5 minutes of a show once where two people on a couch discussed the latest ARK Survival Evolved poop physics and I smashed my SSD immediately and swore off PC gaming forever.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EA is unimpeachable this year

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

i'm extremely the Drake's Devil Dogs Duck helping make AWP jokes in the PC prestream rn

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Actually the female chinese CEO of AMD trying to sell graphics cards with an overwhelmingly menacing aura/disposition in the first year was pretty good.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Cobalt Viper posted:

The only PC show I ever watched it was like some dude just sitting by himself in a dark room with a big desk like it was a talk show or whatever and a couple people came by to talk about stuff but most of it was just him sitting there alone.

Turn on your monitor

• Locked thread