Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I MUST GET HOme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

humbling and epic to see a comic artist make it so huge

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plutonis posted:

lmao a webcomic based batttle royale

fastest open alpha I've ever signed up for

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is this.... is this what they're going to end on???

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

hitman ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the drakes duck should dab

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
finally, pitbull returns to miami

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

where's the bannerlord

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

worldwide

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

its the only reason im still watching

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm m ad at stardock, extremely bored by video games, and kind of hungry for a drakes coffee cake. i'm turning it off now. see you all again at 9.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

where's the bannerlord

They announced like a month in advance that they're not doing anything for E3 lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

what a slog

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If that isn’t a loving epic Super Smash Bros level crossover Battle Royale game with everyone from Penny Arcade, Dr Mcninja, GBS Hellbastard comics, White Ninja, Ctrl Alt Del, VG Catz, the comic by the Games goon who drew gore fetish fan art, StrawbeeryClock etc I’ll be really pissed, Plutonis.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i literally stopped watching the pc gaming conference to take a big giant poo poo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I honestly believe all the non Microsoft conferences have been tied for second-to-last place

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i literally stopped watching the pc gaming conference to take a big giant poo poo.

its like when someone yawns and you yawn with them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

its like when someone yawns and you yawn with them

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I honestly believe all the non Microsoft conferences have been tied for second-to-last place

Microsoft has the best conference so far and I sincerely can’t believe how messed up that is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC really needed to bring the heat this time out and if you ask me, they fairly well came through on that promise. Last year's outing left a lot of taste out of my mouth, and this year I'm really feeling like PC has launched itself into the competition with full force.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Wormskull”" post="“484971555”"]
PC really needed to bring the heat this time out and if you ask me, they fairly well came through on that promise. Last year’s outing left a lot of taste out of my mouth, and this year I’m really feeling like PC has launched itself into the competition with full force.
[/quote]

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

PC really needed to bring the heat this time out and if you ask me, they fairly well came through on that promise. Last year's outing left a lot of taste out of my mouth, and this year I'm really feeling like PC has launched itself into the competition with full force.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is literally the worst E3 in history.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1003-CUSA11772_00-NUKA060000000000

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
what is there even to show since all the big AAA ww2 shooter garbage is on every platform anyway. like do they just show russian assset flip games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxtsCd2PzuY

they should have shown dark sasi to highlight excellent pc exclusives

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

and microsoft just announced a bunch of stuff thats coming out for everything lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

what is there even to show since all the big AAA ww2 shooter garbage is on every platform anyway. like do they just show russian assset flip games

drakes cakes and indie treasures

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

knfai

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still the weirdest thing to me. I'd like to know what that game was before they shoehorned the BGE name into it after 15 years of silence. Jade was like a 20 year old reporter in the first game and now she's like a badass assassin lady even tho it's a prequel. WTF is that game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just realized that means they’ve also been tied for second best :stare:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they showed killing floor 2 with steampunk circus zombies and also 2 different feels taxi driving games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

White Soul In Black Guy's Body With Wario Misfits T Shirt: Yeah, the audience this year's socks was blown completely out of this stratosphere my n-nizzles (Said very white parents style) by the savage blows laid upon them by the awesome performance of PC company's conference this year.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/1006185941231210496

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

White Soul In Black Guy's Body With Wario Misfits T Shirt: Yeah, the audience this year's socks was blown completely out of this stratosphere my n-nizzles (Said very white parents style) by the savage blows laid upon them by the awesome performance of PC company's conference this year.

bahahah

• Locked thread