Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

White Soul In Black Guy's Body With Wario Misfits T Shirt: Yeah, the audience this year's socks was blown completely out of this stratosphere my n-nizzles (Said very white parents style) by the savage blows laid upon them by the awesome performance of PC company's conference this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But to be honest for a moment, I really am impressed with Gamer Gavin McInnis's analysis this year. All jokes aside, he's been really laying pipe so to speak, when it comes to business strategy. [Terry Crews yelling] Totino's Pizza Rolls [Me] Oh poo poo.. BRB.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the metro series has such a rad style and im keeping an eye on the new one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
So Sony's just focusing on 4 games tonight and one is death stranding but the other 3 are all over the shoulder third person western studio action adventure games lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone write the Death Stranding thing I should care about in a thread I want to read please, instead of making me watch this.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

goferchan posted:

So Sony's just focusing on 4 games tonight and one is death stranding but the other 3 are all over the shoulder third person western studio action adventure games lol

bold

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Can someone write the Death Stranding thing I should care about in a thread I want to read please, instead of making me watch this.

if you want to see the cool reveals you must suffer like the rest of us

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

uncharted is one of the worst things to happen to the industry. full stop.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I would play a good spider-man but the demo they showed last year wasn't very fun looking ...... it was an arkham stealth takedown section then a green goblin chase with a bunch of QTEs . I don't know if the Neversoft PSX games were actually really good or I just loved them because I was a kid but I don't think this will capture that feel

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:hai:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

if you want to see the cool reveals you must suffer like the rest of us

Watch me bitch.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Don't know if I'll be able to catch up on all 300 posts made during the pc conference before the Sony conference. drat!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Don't know if I'll be able to catch up on all 300 posts made during the pc conference before the Sony conference. drat!

Just watch the twitch streamer recap reminiscient of Booker T and the gang for all the salient points.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Respect Spidey.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

I would play a good spider-man but the demo they showed last year wasn't very fun looking ...... it was an arkham stealth takedown section then a green goblin chase with a bunch of QTEs . I don't know if the Neversoft PSX games were actually really good or I just loved them because I was a kid but I don't think this will capture that feel

odds are good that itll capture the real diarrhea from an rear end feel of every other ps4 exclusive

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can the other person on this forum who’s hyped for Spider-Man’s game please speak up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Can the other person on this forum who’s hyped for Spider-Man’s game please speak up.

Retarded Clown is dead.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

hormelchili is the poster that only likes dogshit iirc

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Cyanide and Happiness Battle Royale.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when they showed it last year it was a million qtes and uncharted cinematic gameplay. did they show it again?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m not hyped exactly but it’s on my radar

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

hormelchili is the poster that only likes dogshit iirc

actually i hate reading your posts

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ
Elijah Wood, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Cornelia Geppert are cool.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

actually i hate reading your posts

haha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uncharted Guy: I'm gently caress you.

Uncharted Gal: Not so fast slick. First we need to get the Golden Tablet.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I want it to be good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HormelChili showed up to my Final Fantasy X stream as soon as I started the Blitzball tutorial, said, "Blitzball was so good", left as soon as I was done, and within 4 hours I saw him playing FFX.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Well. Spider-Man 2 on ps2 was godlike. But I don't trust any Sony first party game to be anything approaching cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

HormelChili showed up to my Final Fantasy X stream as soon as I started the Blitzball tutorial, said, "Blitzball was so good", left as soon as I was done, and within 4 hours I saw him playing FFX.

lmao hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

By this time next week I’m going to be convinced that the Cyanide and Happiness Battle Royale and the Gears of War Funko games were just jokes someone posted in this forum to satirize the actual games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On one of my BOTW streams Kongming said "wow just seeing this makes me want to play again. But I'd have to buy it on Switch" and then 2 hours later I got a little pop up notification that he just launched BOTW.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

On one of my BOTW streams Kongming said "wow just seeing this makes me want to play again. But I'd have to buy it on Switch" and then 2 hours later I got a little pop up notification that he just launched BOTW.

awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

Lol. Win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still the weirdest thing to me. I'd like to know what that game was before they shoehorned the BGE name into it after 15 years of silence. Jade was like a 20 year old reporter in the first game and now she's like a badass assassin lady even tho it's a prequel. WTF is that game

idk. but i wish it was ocarina of time clone with monster photogrpahy like the old one instead of this stupid no man's sky proc gen + submit your art for us to use? crap

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

idk. but i wish it was ocarina of time clone with monster photogrpahy like the old one instead of this stupid no man's sky proc gen + submit your art for us to use? crap

Me too.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

White Soul In Black Guy's Body With Wario Misfits T Shirt: Yeah, the audience this year's socks was blown completely out of this stratosphere my n-nizzles (Said very white parents style) by the savage blows laid upon them by the awesome performance of PC company's conference this year.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Elijah Woods going on stage and excitedly whispering "psychologically mind-bending thriller VR experience" was the highlight of the day for me

• Locked thread