Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

an actual dog posted:

the more I'm thinking about it the more the death stranding gameplay seems really cool

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1i5UErCDX68

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

now lets see tim side by side with todd

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

now lets see tim side by side with todd

todd has been put back in his cage for announcing too many games

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

the 3ds was a fine ride but thank god ninty is ditching it since the switch is successful so i dont have to play anymore ugly games with a bad controller that makes my hands cramp

my switch is collecting dust while my 3ds gets more use than ever thanks to smt strange journye redux and etrian odyssey 4 and 5

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

todd has been put back in his cage for announcing too many games

see you next year todd howard

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

an actual dog posted:

the more I'm thinking about it the more the death stranding gameplay seems really cool

i wish videogames still had levels instead of either big open worlds with nothing in them and/or proc gen garbage imo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my switch is collecting dust while my 3ds gets more use than ever thanks to smt strange journye redux and etrian odyssey 4 and 5

god i hope the 3ds smts get bundled for switch at some point

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i wish videogames still had levels instead of either big open worlds with nothing in them and/or proc gen garbage imo

Kingdom Hearts III mah ninja.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If it becomes cool to hate on Death Strandinv in this forum I’m gonna be pissed.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Kingdom Hearts III mah ninja.

thank you squeenix

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

If it becomes cool to hate on Death Strandinv in this forum I’m gonna be pissed.

i've been saying its going to be boring game play less garbage since it was announced and well, i was right.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“mysterious loyall X”" post="“484983140”"]
i’ve been saying its going to be boring game play less garbage since it was announced and well, i was right.
[/quote]

No evidence

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bad: Marcus Pheonix, press X to craft a funkopop

good: Norman Reedus, press Square to craft a spoopy baby inside of you :D also there's oil in your belly :D its a metaphor :p

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i've been saying its going to be boring game play less garbage since it was announced and well, i was right.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

getting a touch of the anxiety because lyle said a game was going to be bad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

good: Norman Reedus, press Square to craft a spoopy baby inside of you :D also there's oil in your belly :D its a metaphor :p

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it will be bad or good because Kojima has been asking people to coast on his name alone for years and showing them all kinds of stupid poo poo that doesn't even make it into the game half the time but, I would rather watch that game than play it from what I saw.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

star fox kart racer and a new yoshi's island and some other stuff that I don't remember

nintendo never fails to surprise lol. i tried looking up leak info and its a ton of different ones and memes

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m about to fulton drop a horse on this mfer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I don't know if it will be bad or good because Kojima has been asking people to coast on his name alone for years and showing them all kinds of stupid poo poo that doesn't even make it into the game half the time but, I would rather watch that game than play it from what I saw.

i think it's fair to say that no one knows what the gently caress the game actually involves, still. i mean they showed norm wandering around a huge world and at the very end before it cuts to the logo he pulls out an AR

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lyle: smash lioks like poo poo! gently caress you
every imp zone moderator one by one: What happened to this subforum.. I thought we were better than this. At least give the game a fair chance before such needlessly harsh judgment.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

*digging through the E3 stuff* Ok, Sekiro is extremely my poo poo and isn't ps4 exclusive. DMC5 and Cyberpunk 2077 also have potential. That Tetris game. Resident Evil 2. The Platinum game looks sweet. More cupmans. Sonic racing. Fist of the North Star game. The Quiet Man by Prey people maybe.

There's some fairly win games and we haven't even seen Nintendo yet.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

yea this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

every imp zone moderator one by one: What happened to this subforum.. I thought we were better than this. At least give the game a fair chance before such needlessly harsh judgment.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

that platinum game trailer was incomprehensible to me

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Was the Crew an arcade racer? I have never heard anyone talk about that game. I guess a new one is coming out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Was the Crew an arcade racer? I have never heard anyone talk about that game. I guess a new one is coming out.

I think it's in the vain of NFS Underground.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

he's right you know black guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

There were swords and armor...pretty cool

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

https://youtu.be/Ao2YYpYQeyo?t=62

Knight guy with fur scarf from souls is in it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

gently caress smash! and gently caress star fox! nintendo won't even announce animal crossing! die shiggy!

• Locked thread