Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Winter Stormer posted:

OH HEY BIG FAN OF THE JAYS HUH?

Love blue jays, I hear them all the time but rarely see them, the flighty bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Absurd Alhazred posted:

But blue jays and maple leafs are cool? Who cares if it looks like a sportsball logo? :confused:

I've seen people get into violent, if semi-drunken, altercations over wearing sports apparel. I can't imagine having a "rival" sports logo tattooed on your body would be a great thing in some places.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Love blue jays, I hear them all the time but rarely see them, the flighty bastards.

Growing up we had steller's jays everywhere. I, too, heard them all the time. I was glad when my cat figured out that one trick to catching them. Because waking up every morning to those assholes screeching at you sucked.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Nuebot posted:

Growing up we had steller's jays everywhere. I, too, heard them all the time. I was glad when my cat figured out that one trick to catching them. Because waking up every morning to those assholes screeching at you sucked.

My cat figured out the trick to catching them and all he got was several more of them chasing him onto the patio

he learned that lesson for all of about a week

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

But blue jays and maple leafs are cool? Who cares if it looks like a sportsball logo? :confused:

It sort of sums up nicely the idea that having a big stupid neck tattoo makes you an interesting individual.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Is this Ken M's wife?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Watermelon is best eaten with a salty white cheese, like a good goat feta.

It's actually best eaten with vodka.

There's a bar in Koreatown in Manhattan that serves a whole watermelon with the inside scooped out and filled with soju.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I juiced out an entire watermelon with a stick blender and filled it with watermelon jello shots before, and cut it into slices.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

finding two girls kissing more objectionable than watching a man being simultaneously hanged and disemboweled is mystifing to me. these people are broken.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My small bro. My tiny dude. My little man. My petite guy.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Mr.Kattykat posted:

finding two girls kissing more objectionable than watching a man being simultaneously hanged and disemboweled is mystifing to me. these people are broken.

I quite liked the 'I have nothing against gay people I just think they're disgusting and shouldn't be seen in public'. How do you type those 2 sentences that close together and not have your brain put it all together for you.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Watching Ellie decapitate a man trying to attack her with several slashes from her machete? Sure, kids need to see the reality of the world we live in. Her kissing another woman? Well that's where I draw the line.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

There is zero chance that Ellie's girlfriend isn't dying.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

this person is broken and completely wrong and needs to rip and tear until their body is done or their mind realizes how wrong they are. UNTIL IT IS DONE.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
How on earth is doom cyberpunk?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It has a cyberdemon

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Field Mousepad posted:

How on earth is doom cyberpunk?

I think they're referring to the Cyberpunk 2077 RPG being previewed by CDProjekt.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

oldpainless posted:

It has a cyberdemon

More like oldpunkless.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Arivia posted:

I think they're referring to the Cyberpunk 2077 RPG being previewed by CDProjekt.

Oh ok. That confused the hell out of me for a second.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Folks the Kent State Gun Girl sure has a bunch of good rear end policy planks

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1006178436975611904

I love America so much I think it should be dismantled piece by piece, to own the libs

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Wait... If the US is being disbanded, what are the states seceding from?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

zoux posted:

I love America so much I think it should be dismantled piece by piece, to own the libs

She seems to be getting pretty slated in the comments.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Roblo posted:

Well it's a loving dumbass tweet innit

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

zoux posted:

Well it's a loving dumbass tweet innit

Well. Yes, but there is a lot of that on twitter with poo poo loads of cheerleaders after it. Nice seeing a right wing moron getting slated.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Roblo posted:

She's a troll, she's getting exactly what she wants. She's desperate to be a persecuted victim. Its how you get on wingnut welfare.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Mr.Kattykat posted:

It reminds me of when that episode of 'The Walking Dead' aired where a character (chastely) kisses his husband which brought a bunch of outraged tweets about how inappropriate that was to show on television. "I was watching that with my CHILDREN!!!"

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Watermelon is best eaten with a salty white cheese, like a good goat feta.

Best post in pages.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Captain Monkey posted:

She's a troll, she's getting exactly what she wants. She's desperate to be a persecuted victim. Its how you get on wingnut welfare.

She needs to bleach her hair and straighten it out.

Also maybe be even more crazy because the regressive grief market is hyper saturated

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

zoux posted:

Holy poo poo this girl's a piece of work. The NRA is too left-wing for her:

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1006004323799785474

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Nuebot posted:

A few years ago I had a summer job where I could work near an open window. There were also a lot of blue jays nearby (and no other birds, apparently jays are territorial motherfuckers). They didn't sing; they just spent hours every day freaking out at each other like assholes.

Blue jays are assholes.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

trickybiscuits posted:

Blue jays are assholes.

In fairness, a lot of it is because they're egged on by raccoons.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/1006510482004631553?s=19

It's not even a ball

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

trickybiscuits posted:

A few years ago I had a summer job where I could work near an open window. There were also a lot of blue jays nearby (and no other birds, apparently jays are territorial motherfuckers). They didn't sing; they just spent hours every day freaking out at each other like assholes.

Blue jays are assholes.

If you look closely you will find that all birds are assholes. We don't notice it so much with the tiny pretty ones, but they are totally assholes.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i just wish they wouldnt yell so loving loud.

specifically you mr 4am rooster

if i knew where you were i would winner winner lovely chicken dinner your rear end.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Urban seagulls are the loving worst. About two dozen of them nest right outside my place four months of the year and they are the noisiest shits in the world and start squawking and squealing every night until morning. They also kill other birds. They're complete pests and there's a pretty good chance I'd be in jail right now if I owned any kind of firearm for all the nights I've been woken up by them and wanted to eradicate the fuckers.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

Urban seagulls are the loving worst. About two dozen of them nest right outside my place four months of the year and they are the noisiest shits in the world and start squawking and squealing every night until morning. They also kill other birds. They're complete pests and there's a pretty good chance I'd be in jail right now if I owned any kind of firearm for all the nights I've been woken up by them and wanted to eradicate the fuckers.

And then their goddamn chicks wander up to you which makes the parents freak the gently caress out and try and divebomb you.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Slime posted:

And then their goddamn chicks wander up to you which makes the parents freak the gently caress out and try and divebomb you.

Never gently caress with baby wild animals, their parents will try and kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

trickybiscuits posted:

Blue jays are assholes.

Blue Jays are basically blue crows.