Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Was the Crew an arcade racer? I have never heard anyone talk about that game. I guess a new one is coming out.

its like an open world mmo racer or something. i think i watched dsp snort and stream it two years ago or soemthing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't get on board with this Lloyd. Your on your own.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

cuck stranding :twisted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i love the platinum trailer’s “gently caress you” approach to having any expository text stay on screen

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress smash! and gently caress star fox! nintendo won't even announce animal crossing! die shiggy!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I don't know if it will be bad or good because Kojima has been asking people to coast on his name alone for years and showing them all kinds of stupid poo poo that doesn't even make it into the game half the time but, I would rather watch that game than play it from what I saw.

i thought ground zeroes was a lot better than mgs 5 even tho ground zeroes is like 5 minutes long. maybe kojima needs a deadline and constraints instead of normal reedus walking around rummaging thru boxes like a big empty postapoc/interplanetary/time travel hobo with a baby tahts also a global warming barable in his throat and an infinite amount of money to post 500 dollar sushi on his twitter like the inverse of cliffy b posting his soggy bread dipped in water twitter.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I can't get on board with this Lloyd. Your on your own.

he literally murdered gunpei yokoi as well as fzero he must pay for his crimes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mike Uyama has killed more people than Shigeru Miyamoto (David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Leonard Cohen, and other goon favorites). Remember your true enemies.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Mike Uyama has killed more people than Shigeru Miyamoto (David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Leonard Cohen, and other goon favorites). Remember your true enemies.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SGDQ hoipe.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

he literally murdered gunpei yokoi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't forget Zeldathon bros! Sticky the thread mods.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
mike uyama travels the world with his ill gotten gains to tranmit his leg leprosy to 60+ celebrities, causing them to die at exactly 69 years of age

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mike uyama travels the world with his ill gotten gains to tranmit his leg leprosy to 60+ celebrities, causing them to die at exactly 69 years of age

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Marn's leg

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ol

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

like the inverse of cliffy b posting his soggy bread dipped in water twitter.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i successfully read the text in the platinum trailer and it sounds like what theyre good at (humans with sick combat powers fighting gods)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kojima is God. Star Fox Knack is GOTY. Get cucked incels.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

All Nintendo has to do to win E3 is to show another amazing original ip like Arms.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

Nintendo wins for me if they just show a new F-Zero. Bonus points if there's a Switch bundle with it available.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

DO IT TO IT posted:

Nintendo wins for me if they just show a new F-Zero. Bonus points if there's a Switch bundle with it available.

no joke there's like a 90% chance a new F-Zero is going to be unveiled

all I care about right now is Smash; it can literally be a WiiU port with new characters and I'd be happy so Nintendo winning is a given

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

All Nintendo has to do to win E3 is to show another amazing original ip like Arms.

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Was the Crew an arcade racer? I have never heard anyone talk about that game. I guess a new one is coming out.

hi .. lifelong racing game fan here. it is arcade, its not very good. essentially its like every arcade racer that uses normal cars with no powerups etc -- theyre made by people who dont give a gently caress about the harm theyre doing to society. theyre like people who drop their trash on the ground instead of disposing of it responsibly. if you want to race normal style cars in a game you should just play gran turismo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gently caress smash! and gently caress star fox! nintendo won't even announce animal crossing! die shiggy!

*i look at the camera and my eyes go black* gently caress to Shiggy.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Todd Howard farting for eight minutes. "Thank you"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lmfao i didnt know santaolalla made the music for last of us wtf

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i successfully read the text in the platinum trailer and it sounds like what theyre good at (humans with sick combat powers fighting gods)

Platinum trailer wjere?

Also yesterday i was thinking about how thay spiderman game would have been better if platinum were behind it

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

ArfJason posted:

Platinum trailer wjere?

Also yesterday i was thinking about how thay spiderman game would have been better if platinum were behind it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4kaQcfMRgA

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
I can't wait to experience *pauses video* Waland's Journey.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

five hours until Nintendo saves us

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

we'll get cyberpunk details later today too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Neurotic Roleplay posted: