Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

In Training posted:

that event was a bummer for anybody who doesnt give poo poo about smash
i like smash well enough but even then its 1 game and they showed 1 new character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

that event was a bummer for anybody who doesnt give poo poo about smash

I was mildly interested watching the trailer until I realized that online is going to be nothing but WiFi users and I don't want to physically be in the same room as Smash players so there's really no point in ever buying this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

having controllers that work across generations is good but people have been jizzing so hard over the gc controller for so long I'm convinced nintendo is running a psyop

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

leaving this stream on bc there has to be something more....

if nothing else maybe they'll talk about the single player in smash. :(

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Reggie saw how loving dire the other conferences were and wisely chose to distance his good poo poo from this travesty. And to that, I say good call

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

having controllers that work across generations is good but people have been jizzing so hard over the gc controller for so long I'm convinced nintendo is running a psyop

no, smash melee diehards are just that mentally ill

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

time for Treehouse Binge

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kongming posted:

I was mildly interested watching the trailer until I realized that online is going to be nothing but WiFi users and I don't want to physically be in the same room as Smash players so there's really no point in ever buying this.

this, 1000 times.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Kongming posted:

Absolutely, don’t wanna play couch coop when there is Blaz Blue vs across Battle: Ultimate Rapist battle to play with the other 4 deranged lunatics who invented the TOR network

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Absolutely, don’t wanna play couch coop when there is Blaz Blue vs across Battle: Ultimate Rapist battle to play with the other 4 deranged lunatics who invented the TOR network

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

lmfao

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
what the hell happened to yoshi.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kongming posted:

This is a telling post

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I didn't knew IT was a CIA contractor

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

its literally becasue of the smash melee pro circuit who are all psychotics and crippling themselves with rsi and tendonitis from the lovely gc controller layout

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Xbox Ambassador posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
can't believe microsoft showed the games i want to playthe most, gears of war funk pops and recore 2, now on the windows 10 store

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Spring Break My Heart posted:

what the hell happened to yoshi.

Get an avatar or stop posting

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

its literally becasue of the smash melee pro circuit who are all psychotics and crippling themselves with rsi and tendonitis from the lovely gc controller layout

Good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im seriously selling ny switch after this e3

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
New Amiibo hype!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat i gotta get the new smash variant inkling amiibo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
now that ps4 has no reason to exist thanks to yak being on pc and nintendo betraying em so i can't make the soy open mouth yell smile meme face at fzero, animal crossing, bayonetta, or other sjw games i'm going to pawn my ps4 and switch and live a clean game free life and maybe once in awhile pull out my phone to play Gears of Funko on microsofts cloud gaming service thank you based phil spector

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
EVERYTHING at EA's conference was even more terrible than normal EA poo poo (ESPECIALLY the C&C phone game shoutcasting which is the single worst thing ever shown at E3 ever), Microsoft's biggest announcements were a bunch of developer buyouts and FunkoPop Gears. Cybermeme 2077 looks meh (AND NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE AESTHETIC IM TALKING ABOUT THE GLIB SARCASTIC MARVEL CAPESHIT WRITING) Fallout H1Z1, more nuWolfenstein awful poo poo, and TES6: We Don't Even Have A Subtitle Yet BEcuase Thi s Isn't Coming Out For A Decade, MechAmericaGreaTAgain Epic Memery Buttcoin GBS Buttsalt bullshit Ubisoft's dance cringe compilation and boring bad Division and Rabbids poo poo no new Splinter Cell? gently caress off LMFAO. gently caress YOU PC Gaming Show is always brutally boring but this year they didn't even have another five minutes of Mount & Blade, TLOU2 is completely unnecessary crap for gay nihilists and gore fetishsts, Death Stranding looks boring open world, oppa Horizon Zero Fun style!! Spiderman and the Suckerpunch samurai game are Arkham combat boring baloney. Nintendo show is 99% new SSB, and new SSB is 99% content from older games.... gently caress E3~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [u]THIS IS THE WORST E3 iN HOISTORY.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

daaaaaaaamn the ink tank triangle is slightly different.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Xbox Ambassador posted:

lmao

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

EVERYTHING at EA's conference was even more terrible than normal EA poo poo (ESPECIALLY the C&C phone game shoutcasting which is the single worst thing ever shown at E3 ever), Microsoft's biggest announcements were a bunch of developer buyouts and FunkoPop Gears. Cybermeme 2077 looks meh (AND NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE AESTHETIC IM TALKING ABOUT THE GLIB SARCASTIC MARVEL CAPESHIT WRITING) Fallout H1Z1, more nuWolfenstein awful poo poo, and TES6: We Don't Even Have A Subtitle Yet BEcuase Thi s Isn't Coming Out For A Decade, MechAmericaGreaTAgain Epic Memery Buttcoin GBS Buttsalt bullshit Ubisoft's dance cringe compilation and boring bad Division and Rabbids poo poo no new Splinter Cell? gently caress off LMFAO. gently caress YOU PC Gaming Show is always brutally boring but this year they didn't even have another five minutes of Mount & Blade, TLOU2 is completely unnecessary crap for gay nihilists and gore fetishsts, Death Stranding looks boring open world, oppa Horizon Zero Fun style!! Spiderman and the Suckerpunch samurai game are Arkham combat boring baloney. Nintendo show is 99% new SSB, and new SSB is 99% content from older games.... gently caress E3~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [u]THIS IS THE WORST E3 iN HOISTORY.

:troll:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:staredog:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Xbox is for gamers, by gamers. The best games, can emulate up to PS2 (for free too). Best BC from original Xbox and 360 upscale to 4K, best version of multi platform games, forza horizon 4 looks like the best racing game ever made, 5 new studios (they care about games and are finding them). God Xbox Stays Winning. They won E3 by a landslide

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i thought e3 was pretty good this year.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm calm now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Lumpy the Cook”" post="“485000675”"]
EVERYTHING at EA’s conference was even more terrible than normal EA poo poo (ESPECIALLY the C&C phone game shoutcasting which is the single worst thing ever shown at E3 ever), Microsoft’s biggest announcements were a bunch of developer buyouts and FunkoPop Gears. Cybermeme 2077 looks meh (AND NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE AESTHETIC IM TALKING ABOUT THE GLIB SARCASTIC MARVEL CAPESHIT WRITING) Fallout H1Z1, more nuWolfenstein awful poo poo, and TES6: We Don’t Even Have A Subtitle Yet BEcuase Thi s Isn’t Coming Out For A Decade, MechAmericaGreaTAgain Epic Memery Buttcoin GBS Buttsalt bullshit Ubisoft’s dance cringe compilation and boring bad Division and Rabbids poo poo no new Splinter Cell? gently caress off LMFAO. gently caress YOU PC Gaming Show is always brutally boring but this year they didn’t even have another five minutes of Mount & Blade, TLOU2 is completely unnecessary crap for gay nihilists and gore fetishsts, Death Stranding looks boring open world, oppa Horizon Zero Fun style!! Spiderman and the Suckerpunch samurai game are Arkham combat boring baloney. Nintendo show is 99% new SSB, and new SSB is 99% content from older games.... gently caress E3~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [u]THIS IS THE WORST E3 iN HOISTORY.
[/quote]

Pretty much haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

i thought e3 was pretty good this year.

it was the same as most years with a weaker nintendo line up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Still doe, new Smash hype, the only game Inp Zone is wrong about

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

now that ps4 has no reason to exist thanks to yak being on pc and nintendo betraying em so i can't make the soy open mouth yell smile meme face at fzero, animal crossing, bayonetta, or other sjw games i'm going to pawn my ps4 and switch and live a clean game free life and maybe once in awhile pull out my phone to play Gears of Funko on microsofts cloud gaming service thank you based phil spector

I think ill join you

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Theres a couple new games I'm into but it seems like every publisher is terrified of announcing something that'd release past 2019, I guess getting burned on cancelled games.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

I think ill join you

And my axe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

cyberpunk is going to be good, i think, because it's CDPR

• Locked thread