Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i think that's good. all of the souls games are awesome, but 3 felt pretty tired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Plutonis posted:

TWEWY did that poo poo first

I thought you said you played cyberpunk tabletop before

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training posted:

All the augs in the divebar giving me poo poo until I equip my Skull jacket and then they open a barter window.

thats how real life works

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Players can choose their own challenge, Zpigniewf tells us. Vee can toss on a fresh BlazBlue hat for the style, but be warned: you'll watch most conversation options vanish before your eyes. And good luck getting into the club. CyberPunk 2077 is slated for 2019, stay with us for more news.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plutonis posted:

TWEWY did that poo poo first

the stuff in twewy had almost noeffect on the game iirc

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Players can choose their own challenge, Zpigniewf tells us. Vee can toss on a fresh BlazBlue hat for the style, but be warned: you'll watch most conversation options vanish before your eyes. And good luck getting into the club. CyberPunk 2077 is slated for 2019, stay with us for more news.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*accidentally equipping an ANTHEM shirt in the equipment menu*

gently caress!

*npcs all draw their guns*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bicyclops posted:

*accidentally equipping an ANTHEM shirt in the equipment menu*

gently caress!

*npcs all draw their guns*

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can’t wait for the modding community to put 3782 MAGA hats and Pepe Cuck jackets that raise all your stats to 100 in the game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training I think you've played Fire Emblem the most of anyone in the IZ, which ones are good?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can’t wait for the modding community to put 3782 MAGA hats and Pepe Cuck jackets that raise all your stats to 100 in the game

As much they deserve, as how it works IRL

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

In Training I think you've played Fire Emblem the most of anyone in the IZ, which ones are good?

the GBA ones, the Gamecube ones and COnquest.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

i think that's good. all of the souls games are awesome, but 3 felt pretty tired.

It sounds like it's doing what Bloodborne did to the dark souls formula, but for Bloodborne, which is exactly what I wanted

"Hey, remember how we pared down the game elements of dark souls and fleshed out what made the combat fun in order to create Bloodborne? Let's do that again, but even more this time"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

"Gunplay faster than Fallout 4" is all I wanted to hear. i love pen and paper style skill systems too

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

In Training posted:

the GBA ones, the Gamecube ones and COnquest.

Did they make a fire emblem game with Pokemon or did I fever dream that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

you could be thinking of the Mystery Dungeon pokemon games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the splatoon 2 event is on so maybe theyll announce a dlc date after the finals.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Closest would be Pokemon Conquest.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I want to play: DQXI, Cyberpunk, Ninja Souls, and I'm curious about the new Remedy game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

& yeah Pokemon Conquest was Nobunaga's Ambition with pokemon

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I'm glad the Cool stat is in

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

"It's an open world that you open up more with "street cred." For example, a specific jacket might raise it by 5%, allowing you access to new places." lol awesome

Hell yeah

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

& yeah Pokemon Conquest was Nobunaga's Ambition with pokemon
I love that it exists so much.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Tunic looks kinda charming and the new Tetris is gonna be sick, nothing else really caught my attention much.

Looking forward to more ace combat info

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I want to play: DQXI, Cyberpunk, Ninja Souls, and I'm curious about the new Remedy game

Oh yeah, I forgot about DQXI

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh yeah the new remedy game, noones talking about it but im curious to. Even though the last one was apparently a disaster

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
has anyone posted "wintendo:
'

"

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

cyberpunk updates are good. sounds like it could be dues ex with better gunplay?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This plus re2.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i love the cyberpunk guy so much

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wait did Miyamoto not even appear during the direct? What happened to him after they led him backstage at the Ubisoft conference......? my god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This splatoon set is rad.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Wait did Miyamoto not even appear during the direct? What happened to him after they led him backstage at the Ubisoft conference......? my god

The truth finally came out about his role in the brutal murder of Gunpei Yokoi and he was summarily executed by Rabbid firing squad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cyberpunk sounds tight

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
there's not a whole lot this year that i'm anxiously waiting for on the level of BOTW, except sekiro. but there is a lot of stuff that seems like it could turn out alright.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Octo Expansion is out tomorrow :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hope it doesn’t have the classic CDPR hallmark of 40 second animations of opening your backpack or climbing a hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Octo Expansion out tomorrow!

• Locked thread