Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
New young Lando and millennium falcon coming, somehow han solo is going to end up the only one without a millennium falcon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

New young Lando and millennium falcon coming, somehow han solo is going to end up the only one without a millennium falcon

It's funny because how many Hans do we have now? More than enough for a wedding gift I'm sure. Something old, something new something borrowed something blue... so, Vet Han, Young Han, ST Han, and Cold Han?

fake edit: Petition to change the thread to Star Wars Galaxy of Hans

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Warmachine posted:

It's funny because how many Hans do we have now? More than enough for a wedding gift I'm sure. Something old, something new something borrowed something blue... so, Vet Han, Young Han, ST Han, and Cold Han?

fake edit: Petition to change the thread to Star Wars Galaxy of Hans

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAN!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Chilichimp posted:

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAN!

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
Young Stormtrooper Han is next

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

WerrWaaa posted:

Young Stormtrooper Han is next

Episode I Han is next, actually.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Hockles posted:

Episode I Han is next, actually.

FETUS HAN

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
I've still got my fingers crossed for Episode 1 Anakin

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

UmOk posted:

I've still got my fingers crossed for Episode 1 Anakin

Give him a ship, too.

A podracer. In space. Because why not.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Carbonite Han. He can't attack, but has a bunch of passives.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Moral_Hazard posted:

I mean it kinda makes sense in the context of them doing toons in order of movie release.

gently caress, they're gonna do it and I'm gonna farm it.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Moral_Hazard posted:

un-dispellable taunt and every hit grants himself +1-6% protection and a random buff (off/def/spd) to an ally, and at omega it gets 5% heal over time for every hit, too.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
His special ability is "Unthaw" which gives him the ability to instantly kill Boba Fett.

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

Popete posted:

His special ability is "Unthaw" which gives him the ability to instantly kill Boba Fett.

But...Ugnaught will be able to one shot him.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Still waiting for General Solo from RotJ. Leadership buffs Ewoks. :v:

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Warmachine posted:

Still waiting for C-3PO from RotJ. Leadership buffs Ewoks. :v:

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
C3PO should be a Hoda style character that can't attack and doesn't really provide buffs but gives a chance at bonus loot for any node he's the leader in that you don't sim

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
Thanks for the zeta talk! I honestly didnt decide on spending any yet, i suppose ill wait for JTR?

Speaking of JTR, am i fine with that event with
G10 zFinn
G10 Rey
G9 BB8 (gear ready to g10)
G8 vet han (gear ready to g9)
G8 vet chewie (gear ready to g9)

I heard this event is more challenging than the others?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Ineptitude posted:

Thanks for the zeta talk! I honestly didnt decide on spending any yet, i suppose ill wait for JTR?

Speaking of JTR, am i fine with that event with
G10 zFinn
G10 Rey
G9 BB8 (gear ready to g10)
G8 vet han (gear ready to g9)
G8 vet chewie (gear ready to g9)

I heard this event is more challenging than the others?

Probably fine. I did it with less. Definitely don’t put more on to the Vets. The only challenging stages of the event require Rey and Finn only or Rey Finn and Chewie.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

CubsWoo posted:

C3PO should be a Hoda style character that can't attack and doesn't really provide buffs but gives a chance at bonus loot for any node he's the leader in that you don't sim

But when would you ever not sim?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Doji Sekushi posted:

Down for whatever. I just click poo poo.

(SA Noodles)

We have an opening in SM again. Just send Noods.

Is it possible for you to get in the discord?

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

We have an opening in SM again. Just send Nutes.

Is it possible for you to get in the discord?

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Does the "Link a Device" feature of this game allow me to move all my progress from Android to iOS? Thinking of switching to iPad since there are not really any Android tablets worth a poo poo at the $249 price point of the 2017 iPad

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Syrinxx posted:

Does the "Link a Device" feature of this game allow me to move all my progress from Android to iOS? Thinking of switching to iPad since there are not really any Android tablets worth a poo poo at the $249 price point of the 2017 iPad

Yes, I play my same account on both my android phone and iPad.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Just Zetaing Palpatine helped me complete the hard DS missions, though I've not gotten 3* on everything. Though that means I need to beef up my Light Side Team. Maybe Hobo Rey and Lando?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Just Zetaing Palpatine helped me complete the hard DS missions, though I've not gotten 3* on everything. Though that means I need to beef up my Light Side Team. Maybe Hobo Rey and Lando?

i bet Nest could be a beast

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

twistedmentat posted:

If you have a good wiggs team, see if you can use an ally's CLS, the leadership combo is real nice for clearing the light side missions
Biggs is probably the most consistently important fleet arena character so getting him strong is doubly good

if Im looking at the right swgoh, get your baze and chirrut up, I cleared out the light side missions with I think a 5* baze(but decent gear/mods). Wedge/CLS duo leadership, biggs, and chirrut/baze finishes the hardest missions on auto

Fuck You And Diebold fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 12, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I really should have spent my crystals I had saved up on Nest cards, I had like 4k and I blew them on the generic cards. Yet I KNOW i should use them for energy and resets, but I never find that the ROI on that makes it worth it.

If you have a good wiggs team, see if you can use an ally's CLS, the leadership combo is real nice for clearing the light side missions
Biggs is probably the most consistently important fleet arena character so getting him strong is doubly good

if Im looking at the right swgoh, get your baze and chirrut up, I cleared out the light side missions with I think a 5* baze(but decent gear/mods). Wedge/CLS duo leadership, biggs, and chirrut/baze finishes the hardest missions on auto

this is me https://swgoh.gg/u/twistedmentat/
I should have been leveling up Wiggs, I cannot believe i completely forgot about them. My Baze is only 4* but I have a 7* Chirrut.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
FML, I've been saving up for months to get the VetSmugs done and I got Han finished and Chewie 6* at 70/100. Been blowing all my crystals and refreshes to get him higher. After the last two days of dropping all my energy into him he now sits at 71/100.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Burning_Monk posted:

FML, I've been saving up for months to get the VetSmugs done and I got Han finished and Chewie 6* at 70/100. Been blowing all my crystals and refreshes to get him higher. After the last two days of dropping all my energy into him he now sits at 71/100.

You've got a drat week before the event goes away, man. Just pace yourself.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Chilichimp posted:

You've got a drat week before the event goes away, man. Just pace yourself.

So 78/100. Praise the RNG!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Burning_Monk posted:

So 78/100. Praise the RNG!

If you can't expect to get 22 cantina shards across seven days, man, then yeah.

That would be a helluva sight.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
I'm not going to make this farm in time either and it makes me hate this game. :(

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?

twistedmentat posted:

I really should have spent my crystals I had saved up on Nest cards, I had like 4k and I blew them on the generic cards. Yet I KNOW i should use them for energy and resets, but I never find that the ROI on that makes it worth it.

I'd say you did the right thing by not buying the Nest packs unless you are going to drop $200 to 7* her, but if you blew them on generics then you failed even harder. ROI for energy is exponentially better than gambling on the regular packs. Also people please, in these cases where you REALLY want a new toon, just drop the $10 to get the guaranteed 30 shards, you're always going to blow way more crystals getting that star than 10 bucks-worth (10 bucks = 1340 crystals = 1 pack of most likely 5 shards, MAYBE 7, the higher quantities are basically a myth). I totally get F2P but at some point you're just being dumb

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
I'm not sure I'm liking the new ship format. It just seems so RNG based. Miss the first three attempts at target lock = you lose.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
dont👏buy👏chromium👏
:milk:

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Moral_Hazard posted:

I'm not sure I'm liking the new ship format. It just seems so RNG based. Miss the first three attempts at target lock = you lose.

Yeah I'm finding it very frustrating and its making vader a must have in my starting line up.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

dont👏buy👏chromium👏
:milk:

Always and forever.

kingcom posted:

Yeah I'm finding it very frustrating and its making vader a must have in my starting line up.

Vader is currently the best ship in the game. If you're not using him and maxing him, you have hosed up.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Chilichimp posted:

Vader is currently the best ship in the game. If you're not using him and maxing him, you have hosed up.

Well, and Biggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Biggs is as much a staple as ever, yeah.

I can call-assist an off-up Vader with my max Thrawn for 114k crits, which is enough to 1-shot a lot of ships.