Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PROTIP: If you’re having trouble figuring out how to gain access to Club Balalaika, just equip the Tracksuit armor and do the squat emote while Z-targeting the bouncer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PROTIP: If you’re having trouble figuring out how to gain access to Club Balalaika, just equip the Tracksuit armor and do the squat emote while Z-targeting the bouncer.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pretty f’ed up that the best thing shown at e3 was a new Tetris and it wasn’t even shown at e3

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Smash invitationals are happening now. Witness greatness.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Rooting for Zero and his lucky scarf.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Rooting for Zero and his lucky scarf.

He’s the only one who doesn’t look like he’s about to be executed by firing squad so he’s my pick as well.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wheres that synthy post that was like "cant get past these guys even though I have level 13 mouth" with the pic of two dudes squatting on gate pedestals ominously

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lolled sincerely at the peach gag.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

there definitely will be Streetcred checks to get past bouncers at least once

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Cyberpunk sounds tight

Everything in that IGN article sounds choice, but this line

"You use an inhaler to heal"

Made it a day-one purchase for me.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Hope it doesn’t have the classic CDPR hallmark of 40 second animations of opening your backpack or climbing a hill.

Its going to have levels damage nubmers health bars which is rear end. It'll still be my favorite game, even if they just dug up ET cartridges and changed tghe graphics

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ragg posted:

Its going to have levels damage nubmers health bars which is rear end. It'll still be my favorite game, even if they just dug up ET cartridges and changed tghe graphics

Lol word.

I wouldnt care if the game play is exclusively Tapper

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Project 1v1 is the code name for Gearbox's top-secret, in-development, competitive first-person shooter that combines the action of fast-paced 1v1 first-person combat with the metagame strategy of a collectible card game.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

extremebuff posted:

wheres that synthy post that was like "cant get past these guys even though I have level 13 mouth" with the pic of two dudes squatting on gate pedestals ominously

i doubt ill ever forget that i saw that photo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
+ the guys playing counterstrike with 200kg of raw poultry and guts on the table next to them

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sharkopath posted:

Project 1v1 is the code name for Gearbox's top-secret, in-development, competitive first-person shooter that combines the action of fast-paced 1v1 first-person combat with the metagame strategy of a collectible card game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogqah6gc9ww

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There wasn’t any Borderlands 3 footage despite all the rumors, which means that- believe it or not- this E3 actually could have been even worse.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There wasn’t any Borderlands 3 footage despite all the rumors, which means that- believe it or not- this E3 actually could have been even worse.

a silver lining

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RE2make gameplay being shown in an hour.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1006646866556026880

Bad news about hitman 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this smash tourney is awesome lol i cant loving wait

i could only catch parts of the show but they changed dodging to get less effective as you spam it and brought back melee style air dodges

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ohhhh no theyre gonna make another 4 minutes of cutscenes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

None of this even means anything. I was worried they would say something like Oh yeah he’s a lot less emotionless in this game, a lot more glib and sarcastic, have you ever seen Guardians of the Galaxy, we loved that, he’s like that now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The crazy part is that e3 has only just started. Ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

this smash tourney is awesome lol i cant loving wait

i could only catch parts of the show but they changed dodging to get less effective as you spam it and brought back melee style air dodges

yeah, it's been fun. Zelda Williams suddenly looks a lot more like her dad.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ember moon as wrestler pikachu ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

john hit man has a beard and a daughter and he calls her hit girl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im watching the nintendo thing now, its crazy how much of the smash talk is just 'we are giving people exactly what they wanted'

like people werent using the omega stages cuz theyre all slightly different and its too much to keep track of, theyre all the same now and they added battlefield too

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the scarf wins it again. this guy has been doing this for like 8 years

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

None of this even means anything. I was worried they would say something like Oh yeah he’s a lot less emotionless in this game, a lot more glib and sarcastic, have you ever seen Guardians of the Galaxy, we loved that, he’s like that now.

The IOI developer took the scenic route to tell that interviewer "we aren't making him more relatable."

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

has nintendo shown anything cool or is it just a bunch of smash + treehouse gabagools

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

the scarf wins it again. this guy has been doing this for like 8 years

he was retired for like 2 years

Soral
May 30, 2009

video games loving rule. their so good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

yeah, it's been fun. Zelda Williams suddenly looks a lot more like her dad.

Someone forward her the crisis hotline.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Soral posted:

video games loving rule. their so good

*there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

The PS3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware your on