Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

this makes me uncomfortable to think about

Brother you don't know the half of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cammy vs O.Sagat.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Cammy vs O.Sagat.

gah!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Made a helpful little visual guide for people trying to learn how to use tager in BB tag

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the money...is flying back into my wallet! gaben! WTF?!?!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Good call, the PC version has some bugs it needs ironed...i would wait for ap atch before buying BBTag+All dlc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

If you're going to get BBCTB I'd recommend PS4. I'm on PC and there's no ranked mode and random connection failures.

Also it's been hacked, I had a match last night against a guy playing DLC characters that aren't even out yet.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MrWiz/status/1006594331308724224

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Good.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whew, only 2 smash games at evo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is top 64 really 3/5.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Is top 64 really 3/5.
You have to play Smash (Final Destination, No Items) many times because it's so random without items or stage mechanics of any kind and everyone only uses two characters ever.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

he didn't denay the possibility of 4 smash games at evo :dukedog:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont get who the gently caress would still watch melee. didnt they remove it from evo and it was back the next year for some reason

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was watching siglemic play it and I can’t imagine why someone would irreversibly damage their limbs to play that game that seriously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not that it looks gay or easy but idk. It just seems like it would get so old so fast cuz it looks stupid and you have to work so hard to produce so little epicness.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff posted:

i dont get who the gently caress would still watch melee. didnt they remove it from evo and it was back the next year for some reason

it was gone for a while but then evo had a 'donate to charity to vote for our final game' thing and it won and got a ton of viewers

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MrWiz/status/1006578175923478528

:mrgw:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr Wizard got into some of his own stash

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching them play Battle Toushinden 3 or whatever and it's really cool when someone does a super the time stops but the other guy still has enough time to do a hit of their animation or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched the 30th Anniversary quick look and Jeff said that when SF1 was at the pizza parlor, someone told him "No, that guy has a gun" when people finally started figuring out how to do Hadoukens.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I watched the 30th Anniversary quick look and Jeff said that when SF1 was at the pizza parlor, someone told him "No, that guy has a gun" when people finally started figuring out how to do Hadoukens.

in the last ranking of fighters ben then says something similar and he brings that up and makes fun of him for it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff looks like Heihachi in that video.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SFV is adding lootboxes http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...tion-on-june-25 Awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

does capcom think people love survival modes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2nd best tourney of the year starts tomorrow

theyre also going to be streaming a NJPW event on twitch https://ceogaming.org/ceoxnjpw-june-29th-match-card-livestream-and-more/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Side tourneys of note:

6/29
2:30 PM EST Puyo Puyo Tetris
4PM EST Def Jam Fight for NY

6/30
6PM EST Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6
10PM EST Mario Tennis Aces

7/1
12:30 PM BlazBlue X Tag Battle

Parachute
May 18, 2003
gently caress yeah def jam fight for ny

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Virtua Fighter 5 in Yakuza 6

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
ive registerted to the mario tennis side tournament and would like to enter fexl as well

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/1012399854692126720

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
wish the side tournies would get streamed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They usually are, just not listed in the official schedule. https://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp2 is supposed to be ppt

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm kinda surprised GG is gonna be done by tomorrow morning but that lets me watch Tekken all day tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the he NJPW show starts in 2 hours