Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

guy at 4 monitor standing desk with each screen dedicated to r/deathlulz, ogrish, liveleak, and cartelbrazil.net eating almond milk cauliflower tendies
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

guy at 4 monitor standing desk with each screen dedicated to r/deathlulz, ogrish, liveleak, and cartelbrazil.net eating almond milk cauliflower tendies

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Completely glassy-eyed 80-hour-workweek computer science major accidentally getting radicalized by ISIS after the 15th propaganda video.

THIS GAME IS DEDICATED TO THE BRAVE MUJAHIDEEN FIGHTERS OF AFGHANISTAN

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lul, 1 pound of pressure on the human skin... herp derp. Yeah. Anyways. leans toward my spaghetti bowl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lul, 1 pound of pressure on the human skin... herp derp. Yeah. Anyways. leans toward my spaghetti bowl

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The scene from True Detective where Woody Harrelson's character watches the cult video, but he does the :dudsmile: smile at the end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I go around the Naughty Dog office telling everyone to reboot their PCs since IT updated the group policy to push the Rotten.com shortcut to everyone’s desktop

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Christ.. the horror- What are we doing to ourselves!! *hides tented ManBawls.com custom corduroy bike shorts*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gore physics coder #6: You see, a human eye will rupture with remarkably little pressure. In fact, they'd probably burst well before the skull finished--

Art director:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(orphaned children covered in dust and blood)

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Naughty Dog Man: We want to really show the horrors of violence, because it will make people think, maybe the violence is bad. And thus we improve the world.

Resident Evil Man: We made the zombies very gross because we could. Look at it!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Coder 1: Dude, Ellen Page isn't even a real lesbian. Check it out.

Coder 2: Oh yeah dude?

Coder 1: Yeah, I heard she hasn't even killed anyone. Never even like maimed a dude. Nothing.

Coder 2: poo poo.

Coder 1: Yeah, her wedding? Check this out. Her [censored] wedding? She marries some freaking DANCER, dude. Like full-on super gay wedding, right?

Coder 2: Yeah, yeah. Gay wedding.

Coder 1: Zero body count. Zero. You call that a lesbian?

Coder 2: No. No I do not.

Coder 1: Shyuh.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FOLEY artist at Naughty Dog: We've come a long way since primitive media like Hitchcock's Psycho. No canteloupes here. We sampled real sounds from actually dying men.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We're excited to bring up our consultant on the viscera this evening. Donna Murwood, everybody. Droning Texarkana voiced 250 pound blonde girl, C# coder, ex national guard, owns 8 dogs with 3 legs, glasses, dead eyes walks on stage.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

We're excited to bring up our consultant on the viscera this evening. Donna Murwood, everybody. Droning Texarkana voiced 250 pound blonde girl, C# coder, ex national guard, owns 8 dogs with 3 legs, glasses, dead eyes walks on stage.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Hear that violin? Gustavo Santaolalla insisted on making the strings out of cat guts by hand. We want the player to understand that you can't have beauty without violence, even in the soundtrack.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In this scene, more than forty different children are run through a wood chipper. This illustrates the futility of human existence. We were allowed to record audio in an ICE detention facility. Huge get for the team.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

*Naughty dog dev expertly tying up his bag of cats, getitng the camera ready to record the splash just right in the sake of art and realism*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

longboarding into work at the crack of dawn to get the nail pounding through the dick setpiece ready for paris games week

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sharkopath posted:

*Naughty dog dev expertly tying up his bag of cats, getitng the camera ready to record the splash just right in the sake of art and realism*

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*dwarf from Gummo mugging the camera on E3 b-tape*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Listen, we know some gamers aren't going to be totally "chill" with the presence of women on our team. But we're a diverse group of people. We believe in the equality of women in the workplace. That's why we wanted to tell a woman's story with [Last of Us 2]. So we know we're going to get some pushback for this video. But the truth is, it's not an authentic bunny crush video without women stomping on them. We spent more than $3,000 equipping the women of Naughty Dog with some truly brutal heels.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Guest Director Ruggero Deodato instructing the programmers how to code a twitching dying corpse that has been recently impaled

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tears welling up as I hold the gun to the back of Lenny’s head. “Tell me about the stealth elements, George” he says as I hit record on my GoPro

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

jesus lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Listen, we know some gamers aren't going to be totally "chill" with the presence of women on our team. But we're a diverse group of people. We believe in the equality of women in the workplace. That's why we wanted to tell a woman's story with [Last of Us 2]. So we know we're going to get some pushback for this video. But the truth is, it's not an authentic bunny crush video without women stomping on them. We spent more than $3,000 equipping the women of Naughty Dog with some truly brutal heels.

jesus

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol [Said while holding my head over a half full puke bowl watching Don Vito take a boston market poo poo in Steve-O's mouth]

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol it would truly be so much better if they were dedicating a million man hours of crunch time to the realism of a jackass 3D game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dongicus... Dongicus. Look. It's not that you're not a team player, it's just that, well... you aren't giving yourself fully to the project. I can sense the hesitation in your eyes. It's going to get you killed out there. That's why we're letting you go. Maybe you can get a job at Nintendo. But this place? It's a naughty dog eat naughty dog workplace. [chuckles] And you didn't even touch the dog at the barbecue.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Welcome, everyone, to Naughty Dog. Look to your left. Look to your right. By the end of the year, one of you will be ritualistically murdered by our Foley artists.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

A survival horror game set in the naughty dog offices after the doors are locked and the rule of law and order is lost immediately.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We're moving the romance subquest chain to the backburner for now, *intern scrapes a cross-sectioned woman's head off the stovetop with a spatula*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol it would truly be so much better if they were dedicating a million man hours of crunch time to the realism of a jackass 3D game

Stealth index goes to 0% as Chris Pontius equips Party Boy camo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

:cheerdoge:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Sharkopath posted:

A survival horror game set in the naughty dog offices after the doors are locked and the rule of law and order is lost immediately.

bearded devs in flannel shirts try to craft survival tools by pushing bottles and cloth together really hard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Welcome to orientation and congratulations on being the newest members of the Naughty Dog team! Grab your scalpels and please have a seat at the operating table you've been assigned to.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Welcome to orientation and congratulations on being the newest members of the Naughty Dog team! Grab your scalpels and please have a seat at the operating table you've been assigned to.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

We're moving the romance subquest chain to the backburner for now, *intern scrapes a cross-sectioned woman's head off the stovetop with a spatula*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tears welling up as I hold the gun to the back of Lenny’s head. “Tell me about the stealth elements, George” he says as I hit record on my GoPro

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

People. People! Gather round. Everyone. That means you, Gary. You've all been working hard, and you deserve a break. In the last week alone, this team has watched a combined 327 hours of illegal snuff films lent to us by a Jak and Daxter fan at the CIA.

[light applause]

You deserve a break. So everyone gather in the break room. We've got snacks, and a movie. Yes, a real movie. Something lighthearted. We all need to blow off some steam.

Everyone here? Awesome. Diane, get the lights? Great. 3... 2... 1... here! We! Go!

• Locked thread