Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/status/1005285052698300416

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Lineless art is loving hard.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nice to meteor:D

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I got new pens.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/status/1005531049605124096

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Oh god I haven't drawn nearly enough lately I am a bad artist and I should feel bad and tear up my 'artist' membership card and go to the shame zone fml

Barely distinguishable from reality.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry

Internet Kraken posted:

Lineless art is loving hard.

Fukken nice! I like the texture, the muted colours and the distance-blur works really well.

I want a game about the 100 dogs parachuting down. Or dog battle royals. Or a dog wielding 4 lightsabers.

Reene posted:

I got new pens.

Niiiiiice. I've always been a big fan of extra eyes designs. Would the blinking pattern be out of sync, or would it be like lower eyes, upper eyes, middle eye?

Aaaaaa this is so pretty there's even a rainbow and look at that lil ball all curious and twitchy :kimchi:

lofi posted:

Oh god I haven't drawn nearly enough lately I am a bad artist and I should feel bad and tear up my 'artist' membership card and go to the shame zone fml

The Shame Zone is full, I'm blocking the entrance so you'll just have to take that shovel and dig up. Dig up! I spents years not drawing! dig dig dig! Those are goddamn lovely shades of green and yellow! Dig!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yes please

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

lofi posted:

I like this a lot. Is it physical? How big is it? How much you want for it?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

mutata posted:

I like this a lot. Is it physical? How big is it? How much you want for it?

Thanks! Yes, it's ink & watercolour on cartridge, about 21x23cm. I'd sell it for $30 - if that suits you, please could you email me on [username]@[username].space

lofi fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Jun 10, 2018

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

folder
Oct 9, 2016

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Love the rim lighting ^^^

Thanks for the compliments guys. Never enough figure drawing IMO. Just gotta push myself more. Especially in the painting arena.

Another 10 minute portrait.

Radio du Cambodge
Dec 3, 2007

doodles

doodles

Grandpa Goodtimes
Oct 10, 2012

I know one bone in my body that works.
Some recent work.

https://twitter.com/EWSchneiderArts/status/1000087795095015429

https://twitter.com/EWSchneiderArts/status/1005885713752215552

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

messin around with color pencils after a long session of humiliatingly bad dip pen practice (no not gonna show those:D):

e: wow that's a big forehead. I actually fixed it in the drawing but I'll leave this here for me to get embarrassed by when I look at this thread years down the line

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jun 11, 2018

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Grandpa Goodtimes posted:

Some recent work.
oh hey I wanted to tell you this animation you posted earlier is :krad: but didn't want to quote something so far back unprompted

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry
Oh hey I went to see Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom! It's like Plot: the Holening, but lol who goes to see a dinosaur movie for the intricate plot.

So here's my drawn version of the film!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I really need to sort a desk easel, I keep being surprised when I hold up the pic I've been working on and the foreshortening monster makes it all stretchy and horrible.

Grandpa Goodtimes
Oct 10, 2012

I know one bone in my body that works.

a hole-y ghost posted:

oh hey I wanted to tell you this animation you posted earlier is :krad: but didn't want to quote something so far back unprompted

Thank you! I do them once in a while just for fun. Would like to get stronger at it, but comics are my forté.

https://twitter.com/EWSchneiderArts/status/992800385990524930

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/status/1006008882785931264

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Reverse mermaid, but it's not a fish, it's a beluga.

Ariel's sister no-one talks about.
this is my favourite thing i've ever seen in cc

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Meh.

https://twitter.com/Shinmera/status/1006188591146467328

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

No such thing as 'waiting' when I have a sketchbook.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Another color study.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Early concept for my game's world:

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Two impressions of the same pose.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hell yeah cyberhair

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I made some more e3 doodles but I think it'd be better for this thread if I didnt just spam it with all of them so here's all of them together + the great e3 king!

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/status/1006999067396886528

Propitious Jerk
Sep 13, 2010
Doing some sketches for a role playing game I'm running because I'm currently out of work and have a ton of time on my hands.

I dig this.

Propitious Jerk fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 13, 2018

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Anyone got tips on drawing eyes from a photo? I think on the last portrait I did they were the thing that looked least like the picture, and they have a lot of detail that's difficult to get accurate for a noob like me. I feel like I have marked the corners of the eyes on the paper fairly well in terms of proportion and size and stuff, but feel a bit lost after that

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

Paperhouse posted:

Anyone got tips on drawing eyes from a photo? I think on the last portrait I did they were the thing that looked least like the picture, and they have a lot of detail that's difficult to get accurate for a noob like me. I feel like I have marked the corners of the eyes on the paper fairly well in terms of proportion and size and stuff, but feel a bit lost after that

Remember that an eyeball is, in terms of three dimensional consideration, a sort of rounded football shape; the corner will be the part closest to the viewer, then the iris, then the whites, if that makes sense. Basically, just take into consideration that it’s not made up of 2d shapes, but 3D ones from a certain perspective. The shape of the eye will also influence the shape of the lid, etc.

Edit: the CORNEA, not the “corner”, will be the closest

Theokotos fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jun 13, 2018

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Clapping Larry

this broken hill posted:

this is my favourite thing i've ever seen in cc

Thank you ur a treasure to us all

If you've not ever watched Dr. Who and the new Sherlock feel free to skip this very late condensation of what I think of Moffat:

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
Just a work in progress, but today I took a break from trying to make comics happen and started trying to make this happen instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Thank you ur a treasure to us all

If you've not ever watched Dr. Who and the new Sherlock feel free to skip this very late condensation of what I think of Moffat:

that's uh..... a perfect encapsulation