Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

I like how fart is capitalized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3Jw2xdszQ

Kak fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Honky Dong Country posted:

This loving rules lmao. Reminds me of moments in CK2 where some batshit crazy event happens like the cadaver synod or the dancing plague and when you look it up you realize it was an actual thing in history.

E: The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: My Lord, I had forgott the Fart

In a CK2 game I once assassinated someone by luring them into a house with fermenting manure in the basement and an accomplice lit the gas and the house exploded so that's like a fart.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Honky Dong Country posted:

E: The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: My Lord, I had forgott the Fart

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I spent the day eating grilled lamb, bratwurst with mustard and drinking scottish ales. After a nap, I went for taco bell.

This may be the worst I've ever smelled.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I had my friends wedding and it was a mixed Armenian/ Philipino crowd. So the food was something else

I did confirm my dyson air purifier works great though , as I was lying in bed cracking off these hot dry rumblers all morning

The fan is on auto and suddenly turns on at 3x then 6 then 10 full blast

I giggled like a 5 year old

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Blue On Blue posted:

I had my friends wedding and it was a mixed Armenian/ Philipino crowd. So the food was something else

I did confirm my dyson air purifier works great though , as I was lying in bed cracking off these hot dry rumblers all morning

The fan is on auto and suddenly turns on at 3x then 6 then 10 full blast

I giggled like a 5 year old

Nice!

The wedding food part reminded me of a time I was at a wedding held at the Mexican embassy: lots of spicy food, and open bar with endless beer and margaritas. And the dance floor was tiny and walked in on three sides.

A recipe for disaster; someone was ripping off horrendously foul SBDs during dancing. Some of photographs, you could see points when the phantom farter struck again: guests walking off the dance floor, people’s faces recoiling in disgust as the stench reached them, a few still blissfully unaware...

We never found out who it was...

E: I’m moving and getting rid of my old leather furniture. Think tomorrow I’m gonna buy a few cheap frozen bean burritos, sit in my underwear, and rip rear end on my couch one last glorious time.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 28, 2018

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This is great.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Was reading this thread when I heard a loud sphinctal sputtering not my own. Turns out the cat was doing a loud diahrea in his box while I read the fart thread. Uncanny.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

When you're looking at the forum
And your cat has no decorum
Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea

If there's dairy in his belly
Lactose intolerance makes smelly
Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea

I gave my cat raw chicken
For her teeth but she was shittin
Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea

Almost anything can cause it
A cowpat-like waste deposit
Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea

Ensure that litter's clumping
For that day your kitty's trumping
Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I don't know the story on this but holy poo poo, the way this sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwo7GbRXyU&t=144s

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Couple goals 😍😍

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Sitting in bed with girlfriend watching a movie

She's sitting on the edge of the bed on top of the covers so I take the chance to silently let loose under the blanket

Not one second later, without any provocation, she dives into bed and swoops the blanket over her head

I just sit there mortified, afraid to make a move or say a word lest I give myself away, praying the whole time that fart was inert

She stayed under for a full minute, so that probably means it didn't stink, and I'm not going to consider the alternative.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Sometimes, while at work, I'll try and crack off the timing of a bowlpoot right when someone exits the men's room and the door is still open. This way folks in the hallway know whats up

I silenced two engineers chatting at the urinals one time with one.

I eat a lot of fiber.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I ate half of a family sized pre made lasagna the other night, and then the gf came over

I decided we should play some racquetball, which is done in an enclosed court

As referenced below

Suffice to say the air duct is WAY up at the top of the court, so she was trapped in a glass box with my farts for a good 20 minutes

The ultimate dutch oven

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Finally! someone we can all strive to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUN-fLClY3o

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Blue On Blue posted:

I ate half of a family sized pre made lasagna the other night, and then the gf came over

I decided we should play some racquetball, which is done in an enclosed court

As referenced below

Suffice to say the air duct is WAY up at the top of the court, so she was trapped in a glass box with my farts for a good 20 minutes

The ultimate dutch oven

You glorious bastard, you.

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.
My wife works for the courts, and one of the sitting judges recently passed away. We went to the viewing at the funeral home, and had to stand in line for 45 minutes to pay our respects.

We had gone out to our favorite Mexican restaurant the night before, so I spent the whole time in line clenching while surrounded by city council members, prosecutors, law enforcement, etc.

As we walked across the parking lot to our car, I did a quick check of our surroundings, then let loose with a huge, very satisfying butt trumpet.

My wife looked over at me, said, "You too?", and proceeded to let loose a fart that put mine to shame.

Sorry guys, she's all mine.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

I had a large serving of kimchi with dinner last night and an hour later I started letting out the foulest, garlic-iest, cabbage-iest kimchi farts I've ever had. I thought the worst was over before going to bed...

My wife just gently let me know that I woke her up with my tooting in the middle of the night. It wasn't the sound, it was the smell. She described it as "putrid".

I still have a large jar of Korean fart fuel goodness left, wish me luck :madmax:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Having my farts described as "necrotic" was my proudest moment

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

barbecue at the folks posted:

I had a large serving of kimchi with dinner last night and an hour later I started letting out the foulest, garlic-iest, cabbage-iest kimchi farts I've ever had. I thought the worst was over before going to bed...

My wife just gently let me know that I woke her up with my tooting in the middle of the night. It wasn't the sound, it was the smell. She described it as "putrid".

I still have a large jar of Korean fart fuel goodness left, wish me luck :madmax:

I wonder how many people have stuck a cork up their partner's rear end while they slept, to stop these sort of unconscious fart attacks.

... And did the cork stay there, or get blown out?

... And if it got blown out, were there only farts behind it, or was there diarrhea as well?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BigBadSteve posted:

I wonder how many people have stuck a cork up their partner's rear end while they slept, to stop these sort of unconscious fart attacks.

... And did the cork stay there, or get blown out?

... And if it got blown out, were there only farts behind it, or was there diarrhea as well?
Behold, the glory of Cosmos.
All three scenarios you have described have and will occur infinite times throughout the Universe, my friend.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

CollegeCop posted:

I went up for my post-lunch dump this afternoon, and was sitting in the stall quietly finishing the chapter of the book I'm currently reading on my phone, when the door opened and someone else came in. Someone who apparently assumed the place would be empty, as evidenced by the little song they were singing as they strolled in, "Gonna poop! Gonna poop! Gonna poop, poop, poop!"

I'm imagining this to the tune of the William Tell Overture

Tork Monkee 4 Life
Feb 4, 2009
The guys from Supernatural have some wonderful fart stories....
:allears:

https://youtu.be/qdzobly7Uxg

Tork Monkee 4 Life fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jun 11, 2018

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Yd-EOWqHc&t=56m30s

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Oh please this man tried to live the dream and failed

We've all bet our entire purse and lost it on a fart

In fact I've been struggling with one of those all day , currently sitting in the car trying my hardest to keep things from going south while reliving the pressure

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

It was so hot out one time I farted and I genuinely wasn't sure if I poo poo myself or it was just really bad swamp rear end.

A private terror.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
One time some dude farted and it smelled real bad the end thanks for reading

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

theres a will theres moe posted:

One time some dude farted and it smelled real bad the end thanks for reading

*Tried not to trigger
*Thought of anybody actually farting
*Throws up includes violent diarrhea

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I seem to self own.

Farted in my friends car just before we got out to go to the store. When I got back in, giggling that he would get hit, my own putrid stank hit me and had me gagging.

Also tried to dutch oven bellows my fiancee, but instead got hit with our combined stank. She laughed alot. I gagged. Shes a keeper. :)

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
My fiancee spent the whole night ripping deep rumblers in her computer chair. Just a constant rumbling noise from her side of the room.

At one point, it vibrated so much that one of the cats got scared and ran off.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Skypie posted:

My fiancee spent the whole night ripping deep rumblers in her computer chair. Just a constant rumbling noise from her side of the room.

this user was probated for deep-sniffing his GF's computer chair seat

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Hell if he was probated for sniffing his own gf's chair then i should be sent to the gas chamber your honour

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Skypie posted:

Farts that scare pets show your alpha status and lets them know their place.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jestery posted:

When I was somewhere between 9-12 I collected all my farts in a mason jar to make ammunition for my fart gun.

I had seen those giant smoke ring guns (airzooka?) and correctly intuited that if the smoke stays in the torus, then surely a fart.

So I set to work making a smaller version of something like this out of a juice bottle and a balloon.

Turns out it's super easy to do. Don't even need a balloon in some cases

This all culminated with me firing farts at my family members from like 5-6 meters away.

The beauty of the torus ring is that it is quite slow and silent.

So you could shoot off a fart ring and hide and your victim would feel a blast of air on their face from nowhere and then smell fart.

I peaked early

I got bored and made one on my printer.

It has a range out to like 5 meters, it's pretty dumb but also fun

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Did u fart in it

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
This one , no

I'm leaving the magic of discovery to the recipient of this model, the little tyke

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw96Av_vA-c

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
i farted in a bar and got thrown out by the bouncer

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

I once farted, sneezed, and ejaculated at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Elvis could fart, sneeze, pee, cough, belch, hiccup, snort, ejaculate, whistle, poop, and blow his nose all at the same time but he only did it once and it killed him.