Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I think Oscar is the most honest person in all creation. Truth in advertising and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I want that hat, someone let me know when it hits the merch store.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40nhzsapiWo heres the link

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

All right, Nyave. Time to put your secret lockpicking and barrel-rolling skills to good use.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Shugojin posted:

Seriously, was he just holding onto that in case

Is his expensive coat full of magical pockets that have different Bad Man accessories for whatever theme he needs

Also I'm loving his Evil Jotaro Kujo posing at the end there

If you get this far and you don't have the hat ready, what the gently caress was even the point of it all?

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
oscar rules

e: nyan is still my boy but this chapter has made me poly: poly for bad men

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As an American it took me a long time to realize that blackguard was pronounced "blaggard"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Well, that's one way to try and win back your ex.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:syoon:

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

oscar is VERY dope and good and rad, what a good comic

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Oscar is so stylish

Hiveminded
Aug 26, 2014

El Burbo posted:

Oscar is so stylish

Thats a sexy fuckgn devil

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Hiveminded posted:

Thats a sexy fuckgn devil

https://twitter.com/BerkBerkly/status/1007044739831599104

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

I want that hat so bad. Abaddon sell the hat!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I think the last two panels are the first time his face has been shot from an angle where he doesn’t look like he’s smiling.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you know, i never pegged before that oscar's face is basically a skull w horns n tengu nose

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Tollymain posted:

you know, i never pegged before that oscar's face is basically a skull w horns n tengu nose

I do think Abaddon draws extra attention to it on this page, mind. Especially with the detailing of the teeth.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Oscar, you magnificent rear end in a top hat.

Grishka
Jun 4, 2010

With the mic in my hands
I'm a bad man
Even in a fight with the hands
I'm a bad man
Livin in the streets all my life
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
New title is a completely necessary purchase after that page. I think Oscar's poses and expressions make this one of my favorite pages done.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Grishka posted:

New title is a completely necessary purchase after that page. I think Oscar's poses and expressions make this one of my favorite pages done.

how'd you make it so blurry though

Grishka
Jun 4, 2010

With the mic in my hands
I'm a bad man
Even in a fight with the hands
I'm a bad man
Livin in the streets all my life
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man

Count Uvula posted:

how'd you make it so blurry though

No idea how I managed that, it looked fine when I had previewed it earlier :saddowns:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Oscar, you magnificent rear end in a top hat.

post av combo

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Grishka posted:

No idea how I managed that, it looked fine when I had previewed it earlier :saddowns:

Probably a sloppy resizer.

125x125

100x100 pixel version

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

darthbob88 posted:

I like that "BAD MAN" captain's hat he has. That's a demon who's committed to his brand.

for the 9th time today a complete stranger has approached me on the street and told me i was a bad man. "And still the brand endures"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Grishka posted:

yeah, in particular the transition from "jolly cheery, if highly homicidal, demon-bro" to "hm, i have some concerns that he might actually be a bad man" in that last panel with nothing but a shift in perspective is great

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Getting a strong Joker (B:TAS style) vibe, where for the most part we see the jolly side of his homicide spree.

But when he's going to get serious, it's going to be terrifying.

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
if oscar goes gold and he and nyan fight each other to the death over yabalchoath

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

this broken hill posted:

if oscar goes gold and he and nyan and alison fight each other to the death over yabalchoath
fixed that for myself

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

yeah, in particular the transition from "jolly cheery, if highly homicidal, demon-bro" to "hm, i have some concerns that he might actually be a bad man" in that last panel with nothing but a shift in perspective is great

The dude has his own brand proclaiming himself to be a Bad Man. That people don't take him seriously as a bad man because nobody suspects a bad man to wear swag that says Bad Man is not his problem.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

If only there had been some sort of sign that Oskar was evil!

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Great, now I need to make harem pants AND a captain's hat.

This is not how I pictured my stripping career starting.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Tenebrais posted:

If only there had been some sort of sign that Oskar was evil!

we couldn't have known

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I would, if I had the money, commission a 1-to-1 recreation of Oskar’s wardrobe.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

VanSandman posted:

I would, if I had the money, commission a 1-to-1 recreation of Oskar’s wardrobe.

Get the money thru violence and homicide like Oskar would want.

The_Final_Stand
Nov 2, 2013

So cute and cuddly
It is astonishing how much more menacing Oskar looks when he narrows his eyes.

(is it C or K? I could have sworn it was k...)

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
I gotta say, now that we've seen under Oscar's coat, I'm a little disappointed to see his reason for surviving Felicia's shots wasn't down to her missing an incredibly skinny torso.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

I gotta say, now that we've seen under Oscar's coat, I'm a little disappointed to see his reason for surviving Felicia's shots wasn't down to her missing an incredibly skinny torso.

I mean, that would be cool too, but I like that Oscar's just that tough.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

That's arguably on Allison. She bound Princess, and its not clear how much freedom Princess had to not follow her into the hell dungeon.
Princess hangs out with Allison because she thinks Allison can help her speedrun back to Ebon. Allison doesn't have a devil's kiss, so there's no formal contract between them.

Joe Slowboat posted:

Dude was about to chainsaw Princess' crime buddies to death, which literally none of the other devils present (other than Cio) would lift a finger to prevent at this point in time. Like, I'm not arguing 'amoral power-hungry jackass Princess' is a good person, just that also none of the Pursuers are devils and they're all amoral power-hungry jackasses by all appearances.
I don't think Throne has any sort of official formulation of the felony murder rule, but generally speaking you aren't allowed to claim that you used justifiable force to keep the guards from harming your bros while you were robbing a bank.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Really?

Here you're thinking, "This seems fine"?

But this puts you over to, "Woah, better keep an eye on this one"?

Do you find long noses disarming?

wiegieman posted:

I mean, that would be cool too, but I like that Oscar's just that tough.
Also, Felicia took a devil job without figuring out how to kill devils with bullets.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Dead Reckoning posted:

Do you find long noses disarming?

You gotta admit that Oskar's long fuckin' nose is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

ConfusedUs posted:

You gotta admit that Oskar's long fuckin' nose is hilarious.

If it's not actually the barrel of a Man With The Golden Gun style assembly I'll be real disappointed