Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RareAcumen posted:

Andrew WK still partying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/LucyDEire/status/1006505754189352960

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Seize the means of reproduction.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Yet another form of government that expects me to hand over my money and just observe with no influence whatsoever.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Wait until this dude finds out what Stalin, Mao and Castro actually thought of homosexuality

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Clitch posted:

Yet another form of government that expects me to hand over my money and just observe with no influence whatsoever.

:golfclap:

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Mikl posted:

:vince:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mikl posted:

Trump outed as Marxist

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

OP is a Marxist

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Irony.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Not you, Say Nothing, but imagine having a bunch of pictures you want to put on the internet and then deciding to upload them all as one massive one. I don't even know how you would go about doing that.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Memento posted:

Not you, Say Nothing, but imagine having a bunch of pictures you want to put on the internet and then deciding to upload them all as one massive one. I don't even know how you would go about doing that.

Open Photoshop

New file

Dimensions: 400x5000000000 pixels

CTRL V V V VV V V V V V VV VV

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Looks fine to me

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Last Chance posted:

Looks fine to me

It does kind of seem like a double negative honestly. Truth in advertising!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What happened to the world where nerds were all pro watching women kissing :confused: Like less than ten years ago?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What happened is said women started voicing their opinions and nerds went all :biotruths:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What happened to the world where nerds were all pro watching women kissing :confused: Like less than ten years ago?

:chaostrump:
And incels.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jerry Cotton posted:

Because it was for their titilation back then. Now those female characters have FEELINGS and PERSONALITY and don't secretly want the dicks of pasty nerds and IT'S NOT THE NERD'S FAULT, THEY SWEAR, IT'S THE WOMEN'S FAULT!!! :tinfoil:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I don’t think it was worth printing a mug about. Just leave them a bad Yelp review, and move on.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Because it was for their titilation back then. Now those female characters have FEELINGS and PERSONALITY and don't secretly want the dicks of pasty nerds and IT'S NOT THE NERD'S FAULT, THEY SWEAR, IT'S THE WOMEN'S FAULT!!! :tinfoil:

Also not a pair of DDs on a primitive scaffolding.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Edit: Okay I guess the comic won’t save on my phone at a reasonable resolution.

https://toddlersandfedoras.tumblr.com/post/173729301240/toddlers-fedoras-7-the-end-of-the-origin-story

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

What's ironic about the mariokart one

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Hobo Erotica posted:

What's ironic about the mariokart one

What's ironic about the Titanic one? A lot of those ain't ironic, just poetic.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I think the mario one would be more ironic if they were playing sonic

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Don't you think?

Dixville has a new favorite as of 07:40 on Jun 14, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/1007147320117350401

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I think they should have gone ahead with showing Titanic and called it Titanic 4D.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Samovar posted:

What's ironic about the Titanic one? A lot of those ain't ironic, just poetic.

I get that it's not the true meaning of irony, but there is at least some kind of a funny connection between a movie being about water ingress and not being able to watch it because of water ingress, which is kind of 'ironic' in the common understanding of the term. But I don't get anything about the Mario one. I guess it's just characters playing themselves maybe? Seemed like a weird thing to enshrine in a motivational poster. gently caress it, never mind, we've all got bigger things to worry about.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Hobo Erotica posted:

I get that it's not the true meaning of irony, but there is at least some kind of a funny connection between a movie being about water ingress and not being able to watch it because of water ingress, which is kind of 'ironic' in the common understanding of the term. But I don't get anything about the Mario one. I guess it's just characters playing themselves maybe? Seemed like a weird thing to enshrine in a motivational poster. gently caress it, never mind, we've all got bigger things to worry about.

Nah, it's loving pissing me off and I don't know why. It's not irony, even in the loosest sense, and it's not funny either. It's also been 15 years since any motivational poster was funny.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's ironic that it was posted in the Funny Pictures thread. Haw haw haw!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The world has moved on, it's no longer titillating unless they're (step)sisters or something.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Riatsala posted:

Nah, it's loving pissing me off and I don't know why.

I don't know why either.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

NOT sisters fight zombies and kiss

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Rick_Hunter posted:

Also not a pair of DDs on a primitive scaffolding.

On a similar note, there's been a bunch of grognards in the MTG community that have been butt hurt for years over the art directors' decision to depict women as people and not as sex objects. Here's a pretty good summary of their complaints:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AmLcBLZWY&t=53s

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Oof, I say keep pitching a few more jokes, @pitchjokes

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One person made one decent joke about Lacroix one time and now everyone wants to get in on the action.

And the original joke was a kind of rip off of a joke about how much vermouth to put in a martini. And that's been around forever.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Now do the one two seventeen n about god making weird animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Nerds only want women to kiss when they want to see it. Letting women control when and where and in what context they kiss is unacceptable.