Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

watching this now and its real good

theyve mae a lot of great little tweaks for competitive play. hope theres any kind of ranking stuff for online, even if its a simple system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My brother gave me a box of a few dozen old Xbox games and for some reason, folded up inside a Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) case was this old review of Paper Mario 2 from my local newspaper

My brother wrote GTA SUX! here because he was like 9 years old and not allowed to play GTA- I wasn’t allowed to play it either but I still did anyways at my friends house so I got mad and scribbled it out. That was a decade and a half ago but it feels like yesterday

he was right

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/Gargamelsh/status/1006900254984163330

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahahaha

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I downloaded Fortnite on Switch too but it wanted me to make a whole new Epic account because I connected my account to PS4 and Sony is completely retarded and won’t allow any sort of cross platform integration (see also: Minecraft) and that basically meant having to make a new email account so I just deleted it. gently caress Sony tbqh.

Sounds like their plan is working.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

On the Billboard charts this week at number one is the band Better Than Ezra. And the number two band? Ezra.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

The Milkman posted:

he was right

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-yNJJOUWU

Pokémon Stadium 1 is back and so is Yoshi’s Island from the n64 Smash which I don't think has been in any Smash game outside of the n64 Smash

84 confirmed stages at this point :swoon:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Also peep the graphical differences in this lovely youtube screen shot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Honestly I’m way more excited for Octopath Traveler than I am for any other upcoming Switch game. One more month!!

it will be the first new game i've played all year. its gonna be sick.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I knew it: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/06/nintendo_confirms_super_smash_bros_ultimate_is_a_brand_new_game_not_a_wii_u_port

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The new Octopath Traveler demo is up. From what I can tell it's the beginning of the game with all 8 characters but I haven't finished downloading yet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The original arcade version of Donkey Kong is coming tomorrow, first time it's ever been released besides Donkey Kong 64

https://nintendoeverything.com/arcade-archives-donkey-kong-seeing-surprise-release-on-switch-tomorrow/

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That's kinda meaningless. Also everyone who has played it says it plays like Smash 4.5.

I just hope they have time to put a new Subspace in this one, but with 100+ characters I'm guessing that's not gonna happen.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Octo Demo info

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

meh that seems like a cocktease, I'll wait for full release.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's a demo.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

The new Octopath Traveler demo is up. From what I can tell it's the beginning of the game with all 8 characters but I haven't finished downloading yet

I can't find it. is it on the e shop? I tried updating my old demo and it doesn't work either

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

what do you mean? it's free but it's not the whole game? Seems like a waste.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

??????????????

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I can't find it. is it on the e shop? I tried updating my old demo and it doesn't work either

Search for Octopath

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

[guy who doesn’t like having his cockteased voice] meh that seems like a cocktease, I'll wait for full release.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

extremebuff posted:

what do you mean? it's free but it's not the whole game? Seems like a waste.

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

Search for Octopath

thanks got it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

[guy who doesn’t like having his cockteased voice] meh that seems like a cocktease, I'll wait for full release.

Lmao. Sotired of all these ganes teasing my cock

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmao. Sotired of all these ganes teasing my cock

Huge Release after Months of Cock Tease from Octopath - Polygon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*Watching E3 epic press conference from ubisoft and a rabbid sound plays on a dark screen* ENOUGH! My poor cock can only be teased so much

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I loving love seeing my post in the post thread field again

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

rocking back and forth on my huge swollen blueballs lolling at the ppl playing the demo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Xbox One X is actually pretty good cocktease wise

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I loving love seeing my post in the post thread field again

Thank you Based Kyanka

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

rocking back and forth on my huge swollen blueballs lolling at the ppl playing the demo

Lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

edgin hard playin octopath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

hahahaha