Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

purity testing bernie bros who think every democrat has to be against the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

(pun not intended)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In a functioning opposition party, shitheads like this would be kicked to the loving curb.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Shear Modulus posted:

It's a good thing we don't have a Republican in that seat they might do insane things like vote for the stupid loving wall!

We deserve the wall as a monument to our stupidity as a nation. It should have "MAGA" and Trump's face emblazoned on all 2,000 miles and chuds should be able to buy a brick with their name on it for $10.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
dems take back the senate by 1 and manchin switches parties and it's gonna be really loving funny

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
With a several thousand mile long wall, everyone can be first against the wall

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the drat illegal immigrants are stealing our *checks notes* death by blacklung

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

dems take back the senate by 1 and manchin switches parties and it's gonna be really loving funny

they're like charlie brown with the football

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Taintrunner posted:

In a functioning opposition party, shitheads like this would be kicked to the loving curb.

The guy who circulated a petition saying that it was uncivil politics to campaign for an incumbent's primary opponent is now campaigning for TRUMP

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh look, the bernie bros are purity testing again saying that every democrat has to say that trump is bad :rolleyes:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

resistdems on Manchin: a full fledged member of the Democratic Party

on Bernie: NOT A DEM

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
Purity testing by saying that all democrats have to not be running for the republican party.

This also works for Lieberman still being allowed on the dem ballot after he was floated as a possible Veep for McCain too.

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

loquacius posted:

was this the guy Woody Harrelson played in the Game Change movie

:hai:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sounds like a to do list for being stuck in Kentucky tbh

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1007338188036300801

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

know your place, gigserf. the Serious Political People have decided these things for you

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Random uber drivers know more about politics than Sally Albright.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder how someone can simultaneously think "HRC only lost because it's impossible to please those loving left-purity bros" and "it would have been a really bad idea to put the leader of the leftist movement on the ticket" without their head exploding

The only way to make this tweet logically consistent is if you assume her argument was "putting Bernie on the ticket might have helped but he didn't DESERVE it because he BETRAYED America by daring to oppose Mother" which is saying a lot

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I mean yeah, they just about you down and pretend they're the adults in the room as I learned today from a certain thread.

e: maybe not "learned" but it happened.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Clinton specifically went out of her way to pick the blandest personality she could find as to not outshine her.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Matt Zerella posted:

I mean yeah, they just about you down and pretend they're the adults in the room as I learned today from a certain thread.

those goddamn Holier Than Thou Leftists!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Matt Zerella posted:

which thread

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Barry Convex posted:

which thread

the cursed thread of which we must not speak it's most unholy name

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Agnosticnixie posted:

Also I'm going to take back what I posted about only the truly braindead buying the idea that Tesla was killed by its non-existent union.

It will 100% be the narrative Musk pushes and professional middle class types will 1000% buy it because they probably have some horror story about the help unionizing and destroying some lovely aunt's small business that couldn't run without starvation wages.

the media will repeat it uncritically in every headline, just like they did when Hostess blamed union workers for its collapse

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Who said the Dems aren't doing enough to #Resist Trump? :colbert:

https://twitter.com/SenDuckworth/status/1006955346261405696?s=19

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Democrat messaging is getting a little more on point

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH-vUgLGo20

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

MaxxBot posted:

Who said the Dems aren't doing enough to #Resist Trump? :colbert:

https://twitter.com/SenDuckworth/status/1006955346261405696?s=19

Tammy Duckworth, standing up for are troops

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"hey maybe we should look into what it is duckworth wants to d-"

"HER BRAVERY AND HER STORY, HAIL THE DARK EMPRESS HAIL HAIL"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Office Pig posted:

"hey maybe we should look into what it is duckworth wants to d-"

"HER BRAVERY AND HER STORY, HAIL THE DARK EMPRESS HAIL HAIL"

Duckworth is a great pick for people who think you can elect someone president by listing adjectives about them

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Nov 16, 2017

mastershakeman posted:

duckworth is poo poo and it's hilarious how popular she is for no reason beyond checkboxes

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol what was tammy duckworth's opponent's name, the one who was like "what your great-great-grandfather floated over from thailand to fight with george washington? :smuggo: " and then got owned

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

lol what was tammy duckworth's opponent's name, the one who was like "what your great-great-grandfather floated over from thailand to fight with george washington? :smuggo: " and then got owned

mark kirk, in his defense, he may have been having another stroke

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Taintrunner posted:

In a functioning opposition party, shitheads like this would be kicked in the nuts.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Shear Modulus posted:

purity testing bernie bros who think every democrat has to be against the wall

are you saying every baddem who came out for paygo should face a firing squad because it's a better idea than paygo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who the hell is Sally albright

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who the hell is Sally albright

another peter daou style crony who is incompetent and stupid but fiercely loyal to the establishment democrats that keep finding them gigs on campaigns

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Joe Manchin may be a racist rear end in a top hat, but he's our racist rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1007376361101582336

• Locked thread