Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Just like in 2015, people are posting photos of Tommy with a black eye and bruised face. And like 2015, others are trying to point that those are old photos and have nothing to do with him "getting beat up in prison" (I think one of them you can clearly tell it's in an apartment).

It's not at all hard to find pics of Tommy with a beat-up face, guy's a street hooligan, so he's probably taken more shots to the face than Sasha Grey or Richard Spencer.

EDIT: they're claiming the *Muslim* Home Secretary ordered Tommy moved to a 110% Muslim prison, but the HS has zero to do with prisoners, who fall under the Ministry of Justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also Sajid afaik isn't Muslim.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

Also Sajid afaik isn't Muslim.

He's not practicing.

Which is of course typical taquiyya used to fool the infidel so he could get into a position to have innocent journalists thrown into Muslim Thunderdome.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
The thread title on r/TopMindsofReddit really sums it up best

“PLEASE Pray for Sweet little Tommy, who has been transferred to a 1,000,000% Muslim Pedophile Prison”

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I keep hearing that the retard has been transferred to a prison with a 70% muslim population.

I feel like that’s probably the prison with the lowest share of muslims on the entire island.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Chuds can’t figure out if prisons are packed with armies of angry Muslims or if Muslims get off for every crime because of white genocide.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

chitoryu12 posted:

Chuds can’t figure out if prisons are packed with armies of angry Muslims or if Muslims get off for every crime because of white genocide.

Both can be true if your country is predominantly muslim

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

SBJ posted:

Both can be true if your country is predominantly muslim

Theresa May-hommed and her Taqiyya Tories coddling Muslims instead of implementing Brexit by literally phasing the UK into a reality where only white people exist.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

goddamnedtwisto posted:

He's not practicing.

Which is of course typical taquiyya used to fool the infidel so he could get into a position to have innocent journalists thrown into Muslim Thunderdome.

Two men enter, both men don't eat anything for a week, then they leave?

It is quite impressive that we even have a 70% Muslim prison given that the population is like, what, between 5 and 10% Muslim? That's some really good racial profiling.

I can't believe that Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is internationally famous for being the dumbest yob in the country.

He looks like a loving 90's boy band member for fucks sake.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jun 15, 2018

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Selachian posted:

So naturally Ben Garrison drew a cartoon hailing him as a free speech martyr.

Was he also extremely sexy in it? Ben Garrison seems to like doing that.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Tommy showed great foresight in taking that photo of him with duct-tape on his mouth. Makes sense it would eventually come in handy.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009
Cross post from the Trump thread

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What was he planning to do, shoot the dam?

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

What was he planning to do, shoot the dam?

Any time an insane right-winger does anything they need a gun. It's the rules.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Beef Stew posted:

Standing by for "this person who is doing exactly what we've all called for 'somebody' to do while sitting at our computers is clearly a false flag to make us look like unhinged lunatics."

My favorite false flags is when everyone agrees it's a false flag, but then posters start saying "... but someone really should've done it for real though."

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
The ARE TOMMY movement has been spreading around a picture of the massive protests to free Tommy in London.

The problem is a) the photos aren't of London, they're of Liverpool (with blatantly obvious local landmarks in the shot) b) they're of the turnout when Liverpool won the 2005 Champion's Cup. So Snopes published a debunk, but of course the right wing will never listen to Snopes because Snopes dunks on them constantly in objectively factual ways it's controlled by Soros.

The posting of a random photo labeled as a Tommy protest has spurred others on Twitter to get in the game:

https://twitter.com/PaulKelly517/st...rotest-photo%2F

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Beef Stew posted:

What stage of the compaction cycle are we on now?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
One of the top threads on r/GA is a tweet from some Anon quoting Mel Gibson as saying that he's not speaking figuratively, the Hollywood elite literally drink the blood of children and eat their flesh.

A number of redditors repeatedly try to point out that the original report comes from Your News Wire, famous for being a clickbait site with literal fake news (not the Trump kind), but keep getting blown off by people who really, really want to believe this.

quote:

There is no video. This story was propagated by yournewswire.com, a known fake news website. I commented that earlier but it's at the bottom of the thread so most people won't see it. I hope OP deletes this, as it only serves to discredit us

quote:

Is it possible to block all links from Yournewswire? They're garbage, fake news designed to make people looking for the truth as crazy as possible, purposely injecting fake news.

...why are you still on this sub?

quote:

dude that’s half the poo poo that’s posted here about anything occult. anything with a goat? satanic. anything with a pentagram? satanic. the list keeps growing and people just coach each other on in this sub.

we’re beyond the point of being discredited because a majority of everyday posts are about something other than q and half a cesspool comment section calling women satanic whores.

There's a lot of chatter about how Mel Gibson was shunned by Hollywood for a) making Passion of The Christ b) calling out Hollywood pedophiles. A couple Qultists timidly mention "wasn't it for getting a DUI while screaming about the Jews?" Fortunately we got you covered:

quote:

He called out the EVIL Jews....Im surprised they only blacklisted him...Im really surprised he is still alive. At some point the GOOD Jews needs to start calling them out.

quote:

Pretty sure he was black listed for ranting about the Jews and black people. I could be wrong.

quote:

I feel like he got black listed around the time of passion of the christ... I do think I read that somewhere too

quote:

Yep. He got blacklisted hard after his drunken rant from his DUI, and also doing Passion of the Christ. He named a certain group of people on Pedowood, and they blacklisted him hard.

So-called "anti-Semitic rant." Reminder that Mel Gibson, apropos of nothing, screamed that the Jews were responsible for all the wars in the world, then demanded to know if the arresting cop was a Jew.

quote:

The "anti-Semitic" rant was not long after Apocalyptica or whatever the Mayan movie was called. A couple years after passion. But he went outside the studio system to get Passion made and made a loving killing. I think he was made an example of not long thereafter.

Back pissing in the wind. Again note that this is one of the top posts on r/GA today.

quote:

This story originated on yournewswire. A known disinfo site.

quote:

That website is highly suspect. I doubt Gibson said that. At least not publicly that’s for sure. I call bullshit. Fake News. This reads like those other “articles” where other celebrities supposedly spoke out about similar things. As if Mel would say that during an interview to promote his latest Hollywood film. Come on people, don’t be gullible. FAKE NEWS

People ask if the twitter account with a Guy Fawkes mask is a legit news source:

quote:

It came from a long time anonymous. And yes I would believe them they spend a lot of time doing research and hacking.

quote:

Its from the collective I would say it is very real.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

quote:

we’re beyond the point of being discredited because a majority of everyday posts are about something other than q and half a cesspool comment section calling women satanic whores.

It's like the icing on the cake that there's a significant crossover between q fans and "WHY WON'T ANY OF THESE WOMEN HAVE SEX WITH ME?!" groups.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
The Tucson "rape camp" thing has mostly blown over in Qultland (although it still has a huge following amongst Arizona boomers and prayer-warriors), but if anyone enjoys deep-dives into lunacy, here's an amazing investigation into Lewis Arthur and "Veterans on Patrol".

https://www.sott.net/article/388120-Operation-How-Do-You-Sleep-Exposing-Lewis-Arthur-and-Veterans-on-Patrol

Among my favorite details: VOP isn't actually registered as a non-profit (or as anything?) but takes in tens of thousands of dollars monthly in gift cards (being very careful not to take cash for legal reasons) but will accept things like Visa pre-paid cards that are as good as cash. And despite everyone calling it "Veterans on Patrol" its official name is "VOP" because in Arizona you have to fill out a one-page form to be able to use "Veteran" in your name to prevent fraud, and VOP mysteriously hasn't bothered.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Among my favorite details: VOP isn't actually registered as a non-profit (or as anything?) but takes in tens of thousands of dollars monthly in gift cards (being very careful not to take cash for legal reasons) but will accept things like Visa pre-paid cards that are as good as cash. And despite everyone calling it "Veterans on Patrol" its official name is "VOP" because in Arizona you have to fill out a one-page form to be able to use "Veteran" in your name to prevent fraud, and VOP mysteriously hasn't bothered.

Amazing, each sentence is shadier than the last :allears:

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 16, 2018

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
At least someone finally figured out how to monetize Qanon

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Redditor has been repeatedly contacted in person by covert operatives due to his Qposts:

quote:

HiIAmFromTheInternet
Feel proud. - Q
1 point·
6 hours ago

I feel like I’m the only person here who’s been approached irl

They are watching. They’ve been specifically watching Reddit since we stopped them from SOPA’ing. No entity with that much political power can be allowed to flourish without them being in control.

humancost
New arrival, first week.
2 points·
5 hours ago

You've been approached irl about Q? We're you wearing a Q shirt or something?

HiIAmFromTheInternet
Feel proud. - Q
0 points·
4 hours ago

I have been approached by some people who I believe were black hats and some who I’m pretty certain are white hats. I believe they approached me as a result of things I said to people in real life and my Reddit posts.

This was all before Q, but Q is helping me to connect the dots.

mynameisnotrandom
New arrival, second day.
1 point·
1 hour ago

would love to get more background on these encounters if you dont mind.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Deathy McDeath posted:

At least someone finally figured out how to monetize Qanon

At how many locations can you use gift cards to buy chicken tendies?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Genuine conspiracy theorists are upset that r/conspiracy has been taken over by Trumpets.

There was one great post earlier about "I just want a place where we can talk about the JFK assassination, the Philadelphia Project, and crptozoology, but now this place just talks about how great Trump is."

quote:

Why are so many of my people lost in the phenom, Donald Trump? This kinda thought of, "Hail Glorious Leader" never existed in the tin foil hat community before Trump. If anything, after they killed Kennedy (I think it was a CIA op and Oswald was MKUltraed up, by the KGB too. It was a joint op, not the first or last, either), I've never met a "top mind" that trusted the POTUS, til now. Now that's the conspiracy. When did the Watchmen become Trumpets?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Redditor has been repeatedly contacted in person by covert operatives due to his Qposts:

So, a security guard came up to him to tell him to leave, but it was a secret code to show him that the deep state was onto him?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Fulchrum posted:

So, a security guard came up to him to tell him to leave, but it was a secret code to show him that the deep state was onto him?

Like that guy who redpilled a bunch of normies at Home Depot until security called the cops on him.

Come to think of it, doesn't store security usually tell you multiple times to leave their property before they call the cops? Oh, to read the police blotter for that one...

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
4AM MARCHING ORDERS RECEIVED

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8rd9aw/4_am_marching_orders_received/

In which Qultists note that all the mainstream newspapers are reporting on the Manfort arrest on the *same day* (the first newsday after it happened). And they're all using the same words like "Manfort", "judge", and "jail"!

A handful of Qultists have vainly tried to explain what a "wire service" is, but that just led the Qult to conclude that Soros owns the Associated Press.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

4AM MARCHING ORDERS RECEIVED

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8rd9aw/4_am_marching_orders_received/

In which Qultists note that all the mainstream newspapers are reporting on the Manfort arrest on the *same day* (the first newsday after it happened). And they're all using the same words like "Manfort", "judge", and "jail"!

A handful of Qultists have vainly tried to explain what a "wire service" is, but that just led the Qult to conclude that Soros owns the Associated Press.

I am shocked and disturbed that a news organization would report on Paul Manafort, Trump's ex-campaign chairman, being jailed by using a headline that says "Manafort", "ex-campaign chairman", and "jail".

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

chitoryu12 posted:

I am shocked and disturbed that a news organization would report on Paul Manafort, Trump's ex-campaign chairman, being jailed by using a headline that says "Manafort", "ex-campaign chairman", and "jail".

There is literally a faction of the right wing screaming "Manafort has zero to do with Trump! He was just his campaign manager, is Trump supposed to know everything about every single one of his employees?"

It's basically just a few steps from "Manafort mostly just took sandwich orders and Trump always mistakenly called him Bobby."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

There is literally a faction of the right wing screaming "Manafort has zero to do with Trump! He was just his campaign manager, is Trump supposed to know everything about every single one of his employees?"

It's basically just a few steps from "Manafort mostly just took sandwich orders and Trump always mistakenly called him Bobby."

Yeah, how could Trump ever know such a minor figure as the guy managing his entire political campaign

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

hobbesmaster posted:

GRAVITY IS DESIRE

TIME IS SIGHT

WHAT WAS WILL BE

Mankind getting unleashed on the Universe as as the screaming Id of the Qult is extremely darkest timeline.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

chitoryu12 posted:

I see you in there touching the poop. Do not touch the poop.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, how could Trump ever know such a minor figure as the guy managing his entire political campaign

Right, they sure would look silly if there were multiple instances of Trump praising him on video.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Obama dressed up as Gay Moloch to put a hex on Trump.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8rdioi/could_it_be_barry/

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Polygynous posted:

Right, they sure would look silly if there were multiple instances of Trump praising him on video.

He could be talking about any Paul Manafort.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Ague Proof posted:

He could be talking about any Paul Manafort.

I just want the plural to be "Pauls Manafort."

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Those sure are some red lines, alright.

And you know, no one ever talks about eagles flying, so it has to mean something.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Deathy McDeath posted:

I see you in there touching the poop. Do not touch the poop.

What are they going to do, call me a spy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man if Witches were real, I'd hope for them to curse the NRA.

I call upon you Gaia Earth mother to cause all the NRA members rifles to go off while they're cleaning them. Praise Bast and Athena!

I am curious why Obama was dressed up like Lady Gaga though.