Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

zoux posted:

WHere's the Blue Apron ad

Hiding under a Casper mattress high on joe Rogan neutrophic brain pills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Bombadilillo posted:

drat I haven't thought of Joe Rogan still being a thing in like forever. Do you listen to him? What's he like now? Does he still get evil weirdos and mma people on and then have inane three hour conversations with them about Brazilian steak houses and how Wesley Snipes doesn't like taxes?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

JOE: Jordan Peterson, I know what you're saying about ladies, but are they are really that bad? I've met a lot of really great stewardesses in my day and like have you ever been to El Norte over in Silver Lake? There's this 50 year old mamcita there that makes the most BANGIN barbacoa I've ever had in my entire life, so... she's probably pretty smart. *gets distracted by a passing fly* hey, have you ever like smoked tire rubber then meditated in one of those planes that goes down at just the right angle so that it feels like zero gravity?

BRIAN REDBAN: *cackles like that little monster guy that hangs out with Jabba The Hutt*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

AHUHUHUHEEEM

Salacious Crumb

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Apron is hella expensive, but I do have to say it was kinda cool trying new recipes and ingredients I probably wouldn't have thought to try before. And you'd have to he a real dipshit if any of them took you three hours.

obscure_reference
Jan 7, 2012

obscure_reference has a new favorite as of 17:35 on Jun 15, 2018

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Who What Now posted:

Blue Apron is hella expensive, but I do have to say it was kinda cool trying new recipes and ingredients I probably wouldn't have thought to try before. And you'd have to he a real dipshit if any of them took you three hours.

Yeah the price is the only horrible thing about it.
If you live in a big metro and have easy access to farmers markets or even big grocers, it's kinda silly.
However, if you have the money and live in a food desert (which is a surprisingly large portion of America), it's a semi-decent way to get really good food.

I did it for two meals a week for about a year and don't regret it. The recipe cards are high quality so I stuck them in a binder with my other homemade recipes.
Then again, I would never, never, never use that service again without a price drop to about $6 a meal.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Instruction manual for sex with Donald Trump?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

:bisonyes:

bort
Mar 13, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

a scene in the style of Caliphate
"...and then the ISIS leader then had me cut the head off the journalist. He was screaming the whole time and the blood spattered all over my shoes and my shirt."
sad piano interlude
"Hiring? Zip Recruiter is the only way to find good candidates."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Where can I get this shirt?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://twitter.com/Glitter1horn/status/1007688744055558144

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1007323323230015488

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

zoux posted:

AHUHUHUHEEEM

Salacious Crumb

YOU GODDAM NNNNNERD THANKS FOR THE CLEAR UP, AAAAAAGH.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

Doberman Pinhead.

"I know this sounds crazy, but it’s TRUE. My life CHANGED FOREVER thanks to this ONE WEIRD TRICK I used to burn fat and build muscle FAST. I know what you’re thinking—sounds like just another internet fitness scam, right? Wrong. I really did double my body mass in JUST TWO WEEKS, and I don’t understand how I got so big so fast and I’m SCARED."

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
It's a shame those "I fed a bot 1000 hours of ________" are getting such flak because I really loved the first ones using the predictive text interface

I'll never not laugh at "the airport is a joke and disgrace and aviation is an outdated piece of poo poo."

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

The LaGuardia one is a genuine work of art.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

This pink dude looks like he's gonna give Happy! a bad day.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
mods please change my name to "Hellacious Crumb" ty

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AItdh.txt

"We trained and AI to study all of Albert Einstein's work then everyone stood and slow clapped."

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Theris posted:

The LaGuardia one is a genuine work of art.

Those were some of the first ones that I saw which is why I hate both of my family members. The LaGuardia one has always been my favorite.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

AIshitpost is to memes as ready player one is to movies.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

SpacePig posted:

Where can I get this shirt?

https://www.zazzle.com/straight_pride_t_shirt-235739834763919968

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Is a horneado anything like a prostitwister?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I could gently caress up some spanish fallout pizza right now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Was it this thread that had the interview where Josh Brolin talked about getting teabagged

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

I keep reading the opening lines to the chorus of the ABBA song.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

More like

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
You guys should train those A.I.s to stfu cause it’s not funny.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

LifeSunDeath posted:

AItdh.txt

"We trained and AI to study all of Albert Einstein's work then everyone stood and slow clapped."

cmon that one is an obvious joke about fake ai posts, "all podcasts ever"

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fake or not, I laughed like an idiot at

quote:

"Lasagna wings with extra Italy."
'We see the lasagna wings. There's more Italy than necessary'

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
we are all friend 4

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Samuringa posted:

It's a shame those "I fed a bot 1000 hours of ________" are getting such flak because I really loved the first ones using the predictive text interface

I'll never not laugh at "the airport is a joke and disgrace and aviation is an outdated piece of poo poo."

"If you're unfortunate enough to be (have? sic) a nightmare i have a nice alternative for you. Go to laguardia and have a beer and have some sedatives and then finally just sit back and wait for the airport to be demolished." May be the truest statement said about any airport ever. The only airport I've ever been to that wasn't a terrible disasterpiece was Changi airport in singapore, which basically felt like a giant oversize mall but DID have a butterfly house and a street food court and hence was pretty rad.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The literal best barbecue pork I've ever had was in Changi.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I googled that and it's an airport. I guess I can believe it because the best I've had was at a gas station.

https://www.joeskc.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Changi has been voted best airport in the world for like 7 years in a row or something.
It's got multiple gardens, rooftop pool, free cinema, free gym, all kinds of poo poo.