Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

comedyblissoption posted:

did she miss that the kid concentration camps were happening under obama

every liberal i've talked to about this has flat-out denied that it happened and that saying it did is just a smear job. with that said, i'd love a good source detailing this poo poo under his administration to throw back in their idiot faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

every liberal i've talked to about this has flat-out denied that it happened and that saying it did is just a smear job. with that said, i'd love a good source detailing this poo poo under his administration to throw back in their idiot faces.

they'll shout you down or deflect. there's no point

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/parents-deportation_n_5531552.html

quote:

Immigration and Customs Enforcement last year carried out more than 72,000 deportations of parents who said they had U.S.-born children, according to reports to Congress obtained Wednesday by The Huffington Post.

The reports were sent by ICE in April to the Senate Appropriations Committee and the Senate Judiciary Committee, as required by law. ICE confirmed the authenticity of the two reports, which lay out 72,410 removals of immigrants who said they had one or more U.S.-born children in 2013.

The reports show that even parents of U.S. citizens are among the hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants being expelled from the United States each year. They hold particular significance as President Barack Obama faces pressure to change his deportation policies to keep families together. Obama’s deportation policies are under increased scrutiny by those in both political parties as the House stalls on immigration reform and the government scrambles to deal with an influx of unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S. border illegally. While opponents of immigration reform have argued that Obama’s lax enforcement is attracting new unauthorized immigrants, reform advocates are turning to the White House to slow deportations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqI3dHAJt4E

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

GalacticAcid posted:

The left is ironybro podcasters who can't take anything seriously

yea but its not *just* that

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

turns out obama is also a hitler

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Jazerus posted:

turns out obama is also a hitler

william henry harrison is literarlly the only non-hitler president we've had

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
If liberals were to honestly engage with the actual consequences of their ideology their entire political worldview would come crashing down so hard you could feel the aftershocks on the other side of the globe, so they never do.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Tell 'em to read The Divide, they probably have a soft spot for Taibbi ever since The Great Derangement.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i would like to clarify that harrison was a hitler before becoming president due to his actions as a general in the war of 1812 but as president he committed no atrocities save for giving one overly long speech.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
tippecanoe (and hitler too)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Donkwich posted:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Donkwich posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grondoth posted:

Tell 'em to read The Divide, they probably have a soft spot for Taibbi ever since The Great Derangement.

You average hillfolk liberal is too comfortable or self-assured to ever have interest in seeing the real story.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
nice

https://twitter.com/dsam4a/status/1007666245574037505

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

I would love it if this ratio'd

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

unbutthurtable posted:

I would love it if this ratio'd

tbh it might just from people posting "nice."

e: nm :thejoke:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

of course gen X is least likely to support it

for all the boomer hate, gen X's level of pure concentrated evil doesn't get enough attention

other interesting observation: the more educated someone is, the less likely they are to support M4A. people without a college degree have the highest support level, while people with grad degrees have the lowest support level

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Main Paineframe posted:

of course gen X is least likely to support it

for all the boomer hate, gen X's level of pure concentrated evil doesn't get enough attention

other interesting observation: the more educated someone is, the less likely they are to support M4A. people without a college degree have the highest support level, while people with grad degrees have the lowest support level

bougie hacks love employer sponsored plans even if the system is collapsing around it. I found out MasterCards health plan starts at a $1500 deductible and goes all the way to $6000. after a certain point the only benefit of employer sponsored insurance is the large network and not them covering your bills for you.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i would like to clarify that harrison was a hitler before becoming president due to his actions as a general in the war of 1812 but as president he committed no atrocities save for giving one overly long speech.

"man this speech is so fuckin boring, this must be the worst thing harrison has ever done"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grondoth posted:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Yinlock posted:

"man this speech is so fuckin boring, this must be the worst thing harrison has ever done"

well, it did kill him

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1007674680487145473

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

they'll shout you down or deflect. there's no point

Yea, now the argument is "Look, do you want do something about it now or not, what's the point in discussing when it started?"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/banditelli/stat...1589%23lastpost

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1007729703325782016

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

no surprise there

as long as you have draconian immigration laws, you're going to need draconian immigration enforcement. and since the Dems' position on immigration law is just "maintain the status quo, maybe add a limited pathway to citizenship for the most economically valuable immigrants"...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Abolish Kamala Harris' 2020 campaign

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dairy Tariff posted:

She's been pre-approved by the Martha's Vineyard crowd, she's totally going to be one of the main "establishment choice" candidates, we just have to hope there's enough of them to eat each other while Bernie takes the nom.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Dairy Tariff posted:

I doubt she makes it pass Iowa

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

no candidate that doesn't support abolishing ice deserves any votes

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

zegermans posted:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Still standing by my bet that Gillibrand is the favorite to win the centrist vote. Harris keeps making these idiot statements that come back to bite her in the rear end (because that's what she truly believes, because she is a cop)

Can we just skip to November already the next five months are going to be excruciating waiting for results

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Kamala Harris is a Cop

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Still standing by my bet that Gillibrand is the favorite to win the centrist vote. Harris keeps making these idiot statements that come back to bite her in the rear end (because that's what she truly believes, because she is a cop)

Can we just skip to November already the next five months are going to be excruciating waiting for results

its just gonna be cavs/warriors again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

, because she is a cop)

:hai:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yeah it's probably going to be her.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Gillibrand is already getting hate from Franken truthers, there's no way she ends up being the centrist favorite, also she's said too many leftist things.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

bad dems and donut freaks are gonna protest and heckle bernie speeches and it’s really gonna be somethin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

zegermans posted:

This is America. We don't give people what they deserve.

• Locked thread