Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
It's rather likely his improvements (possibly even T3) will come next month so investment probably wouldn't hurt, and Chaos tokens accrue relatively swiftly anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ant Man was being praised as one of the best speedsters when I first started playing but that was before Quicksilver, Shuri, Ms Marvel, Vulture, Angel, New Falcon, Monsters Unleashed Elsa, Infinity War Black Widow, Infinity War Bucky, Homecoming Spider-Man, Spidey 2099, Silk, Rogue, Kate Bishop, and probably someone else I'm forgetting.

But yeah, there's a good chance he and possible Wasp (or maybe we get a new Wasp since she's a different person) are gonna get upgrades in a couple of weeks. I'm farming Wasp Dimension Rifts and holding onto Chaos Tokens in preparation.

edit: Luna. I forgot her and she's a big one.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Silk is still considered good?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I dunno. I only just T2ed her and did Floor 2 with her. I was just naming everyone i could think of who i pull before Ant Man and who came around at about the same time or after I started playing.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I find Silk to still be useful for speed shadowland stages.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, worst case she's someone I can use early on in a Speed Relay to save better ones for the tougher floors. There's value in those "First 10 Floor" characters as I think of them who would be kind of useless for me up higher but can keep my roster healthy.

And at the very least she's above Ant Man on my pecking order even if she's below all those other people.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Who are good First Tenners? I’m always nervous about Shadowlands and wasting good guys early.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Roughly looking at my roster:

First Ten: Superior Spider-Man/Doc Ock, Corvus, Baby Groot, America Chavez, Luke Cage+, Moon Knight+, Punisher+, Kaecilius, Yellowjacket, Daredevil/Elektra, Heimdall, Vision, Ultron, Silk, Iron Man+ (but he's moving up)

The Teens: Falcon, X-23, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, Nova, Proxima, Beast, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Iron Fist, Anti-Venom, Hellstorm, Ancient One, Mordo, Crystal, Mantis, Klaw, Elsa, Kate Bishop, Vulture, Black Bolt, Cap Marvel, Robbie Reyes, Hela, Medusa, Enchantress, Spidey 2099, Luna, Sandman, Carnage

Twenties: Quicksilver, Phoenix, Strange, Magneto, Wanda, Cable, Cap, Buckey, Widow, Thor, Spidey, Hulk, Wolverine, Apocalypse, Angel, Agent Venom, Black Panther, Santana, Sharon Rogers, Shuri, Loki

Its always fluid. That middle group goes up and down based on need. People move up from the first group as I get better with them. And I'm working on and discovering new people's usefulness. And its always at teh mercy of what floors I'm getting as there's always some category of characters who get overused and I have to conserve for fear of running out. But as long as I keep that end group for the 20s I can usually cruise through them. And I try to burn that early group early because they get kind of useless after awhile.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jun 13, 2018

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
*looks at the near 500 antman bios I've farmed up*

Uh hm

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hey, odds are we get a Cinematic Battle with a new Ant Man costume and some prize for getting it ranked up so that will get you most of the way there.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, my logic was that he was the first easy to get characters I had not t2'd yet. And I remember some vague mentions of him being good in the past. Based on the last 2 updates, new costumes from new movies make characters that weren't good, good again.

I have basically everyone worthwhile that's easy to level, so I'm just working on those who I haven't yet. Current Focus Hawkeye, Next Focus Ghost Rider.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

I'm dropping this game from my daily mobile binge. So feel free to remove me from friends list/guilds etc. I've been clean a whole 48 hours and not feeling any urge to log back in, going to stick with just Strike Force for a while.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its going back at least 3 updates really since we've gotten Cinematic Battles and great costumes for Ragnarok, Black Panther, and Infinity War. So even though Ant Man and Wasp is real soon after IF and feels a little "B" they won't have another movie until March 2019 with Captain Marvel. So I figure we get the update sometime in the next few weeks with a new Cinematic Battle, new Ant Man costume, Ghost, new Wasp costume or character, and maybe Laurence Fishburne.

Then Captain Marvel is the next anticipated update but that's drat near a year away. So in the meantime lots of randomness, mutants, B characters, and such, probably. This is the last big MCU tie in they can do for awhile.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jun 14, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm cool with more X-men. Maybe we can get Namor, though if I had to guess Psylock, Iceman and Deadpool will be among the next characters added.

Carol's movie outfit will probably be amazing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Marvel will probably get a huge upgrade, Mar-Vell will be a new game changer, they'll make Ronan and Coulson better characters, and who knows who else? But that's forever away.

Deadpool's definitely a likely add as well as many of the other big X-Men like Psylocke, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Kitty, etc. If the Disney sale goes through we probably get Deadpool movie characters and costumes. Maybe then we get Fantastic Four and their associated characters. I forget where Namor's rights are at. Maybe we get the C shows tie in like Cloak and Dagger and Runaways. I think there's a New Warriors show coming down the line? And probably random adds as we always get them.

It's the wild west after Ant Man and Wasp since they've got like 7 months of updates with no movie schedule to tie to. So unless the game dies to Strike Force we'll get a lot of surprises.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Strike Force already has Deadpool, so he seems like a good choice for the 7 month drought. Didn't think of Gambit, he also seems a no Brainer. I'd love Kitty in the game, but I'm not sure how they can do her powers, but Marvel Heroes did it so who knows.

I didn't think about Mar-Vell, but yea that would be cool. Heh I wonder if he'll default just looking like Jude Law or like classic Captain Marvel. There will also be Dr Minerva too.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
So i broke down and bought a pack to T2 Nova. Dude fuckin rules doing auto in TL. Anybody (datasmurf/ateatree) got any tips on how to use him or specifically his abx rotation?

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I know the answer is probably hell no, but has anyone T3'd Spiderman? I am like 2 cosmic dusts away from T3ing Cap but I still need like 6 more speed books for Spidey. Just wondering if I should just wait for Speed books or get Cap who I know is awesome.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Books come pretty quick in my experience so if you really want Spidey you might as well save for him. You won't cap out on the other stuff so you're not losing anything, just delaying your T3 for a little while. And like it only took me a couple of weeks of on again/off again playing Black Dwarf to get 10 Blast books. So if you just focus on Corvus I imagine you'll get 10 Speed in a week or so at most.

Cap is awesome but I'm sure Spidey will be too.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

I have been doing Ultimates since the change to 4.0.
I only have 9 Combat Books and 1 blast books. As soon as I get book 10, I'm T3ing Cap and then I'll rebuild my mats for one of the other characters.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

b0ng posted:

So i broke down and bought a pack to T2 Nova. Dude fuckin rules doing auto in TL. Anybody (datasmurf/ateatree) got any tips on how to use him or specifically his abx rotation?

I do 5c>2c>3, basically.

Hit 3 just as the last big orb comes out of the 2 attack.
Channel 3 until 5 is ready again.
If the timing works, you can 5c>2c>3>2c, which is nice because 2 has a stacking defense down on enemies, but I think hitting 5 ASAP is the main priority in ABX.

If you get guard broken or your shield gets ripped off too fast during 3, you can hit 1 or 4 for safety until 5 is ready.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Books come pretty quick in my experience so if you really want Spidey you might as well save for him. You won't cap out on the other stuff so you're not losing anything, just delaying your T3 for a little while. And like it only took me a couple of weeks of on again/off again playing Black Dwarf to get 10 Blast books. So if you just focus on Corvus I imagine you'll get 10 Speed in a week or so at most.

Cap is awesome but I'm sure Spidey will be too.

What’s the trick with Corvus? He seems WAY harder than the other two. I’ve been putting in people with high dodge/dodge leadership just to get anywhere, but is there something else like Proxima’s energy resistance?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Corvus is actually weak to speed, IIRC.

Network42 fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 14, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Corvus is brutal but the way I go is to use all my strikers as Dodge people and just run away like crazy when I see those four circles start to appear. If you get caught in one of them you're dead. But Corvus is the one I've done the least of. I'm probably gonna switch to him since I finally got past Dwarf 9 and the 100 second challenge and have 10 Blast books. So I'll start working on Corvus/Speed Books more now.

With all the Ultimate Bosses the main key really seems to be (a) dodging that whirlwind that stuns you and (b) figuring out the timing of their big moves and avoiding them like mad. They've all got a couple of moments where they can just kill you in one second and you just have to figure that out and run. At least that's my strategy.

The Question IRL posted:

I have been doing Ultimates since the change to 4.0.
I only have 9 Combat Books and 1 blast books. As soon as I get book 10, I'm T3ing Cap and then I'll rebuild my mats for one of the other characters.

I guess it varies but I've found them way more common than the Cube Fragments. I maxed out on the Combat before Cap was ready to T3 and I just maxed out on Blast without really trying.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jun 14, 2018

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

STAC Goat posted:

Roughly looking at my roster:

First Ten: Superior Spider-Man/Doc Ock, Corvus, Baby Groot, America Chavez, Luke Cage+, Moon Knight+, Punisher+, Kaecilius, Yellowjacket, Daredevil/Elektra, Heimdall, Vision, Ultron, Silk, Iron Man+ (but he's moving up)

The Teens: Falcon, X-23, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, Nova, Proxima, Beast, Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Iron Fist, Anti-Venom, Hellstorm, Ancient One, Mordo, Crystal, Mantis, Klaw, Elsa, Kate Bishop, Vulture, Black Bolt, Cap Marvel, Robbie Reyes, Hela, Medusa, Enchantress, Spidey 2099, Luna, Sandman, Carnage

Twenties: Quicksilver, Phoenix, Strange, Magneto, Wanda, Cable, Cap, Buckey, Widow, Thor, Spidey, Hulk, Wolverine, Apocalypse, Angel, Agent Venom, Black Panther, Santana, Sharon Rogers, Shuri, Loki

Its always fluid. That middle group goes up and down based on need. People move up from the first group as I get better with them. And I'm working on and discovering new people's usefulness. And its always at teh mercy of what floors I'm getting as there's always some category of characters who get overused and I have to conserve for fear of running out. But as long as I keep that end group for the 20s I can usually cruise through them. And I try to burn that early group early because they get kind of useless after awhile.

Hmm. My T2 folks are more limited at this point. Does the + mean they are at T2?

T2: Infinity Cap, Infinity Thor, Infinity Strange, Quicksilver, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, Movie Panther, Superior Spider-Man, Maestro, Rhino, Sandman, Mysterio, Infinity Iron Man, Sharon Rogers, MODOK, Movie Shuri, Black Spider-Man, Infinity Bucky, Spidey 2099, Robbie Rider, Ultron - with Infinity Thanos, Cable, Phoenix not quite at Level 60 yet, and a 4-star Wanda and the rest of the Black Order is 2-stars or less. 1-star Odin.

T1 6*Mastery: Beast, Emma Frost, Absorbing Man, Titania, America Chavez, Colossus, X-23, Killmonger, Valkyrie, Quake, Songbird, Black Widow, Klaw, Elsa, Baby Groot, Kraven, Vulture, Luna, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, RagnaLoki, Satana, Nova, although a lot of them don't have maxed gear or leveled powers.

Working on Mastery for Moon Knight, War Machine, Mantis, Quasar, Rocket, Star-Lord, Hulkbuster, Lizard, She-Hulk and Hellstrom.

I guess it's still just mix and match with Shadowland and keep wasting time by seeing how lame a crew I can squeak by with until I get more people leveled properly.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Steve Vader posted:

Hmm. My T2 folks are more limited at this point. Does the + mean they are at T2?
Nah, it means I can't really solo the floor with them. They always need some help. So like Punisher has to team up with Moon Knight or Iron Man needs Ironheart and War Machine with him. Something like that. Most of the rest can solo floors for me.

Most of the people I named are T2 with the exception of the tough ones like Luna, X-23, the Ultimates, and Enchantress.

quote:

T2: Infinity Cap, Infinity Thor, Infinity Strange, Quicksilver, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, Movie Panther, Superior Spider-Man, Maestro, Rhino, Sandman, Mysterio, Infinity Iron Man, Sharon Rogers, MODOK, Movie Shuri, Black Spider-Man, Infinity Bucky, Spidey 2099, Robbie Rider, Ultron - with Infinity Thanos, Cable, Phoenix not quite at Level 60 yet, and a 4-star Wanda and the rest of the Black Order is 2-stars or less. 1-star Odin.

T1 6*Mastery: Beast, Emma Frost, Absorbing Man, Titania, America Chavez, Colossus, X-23, Killmonger, Valkyrie, Quake, Songbird, Black Widow, Klaw, Elsa, Baby Groot, Kraven, Vulture, Luna, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, RagnaLoki, Satana, Nova, although a lot of them don't have maxed gear or leveled powers.

Working on Mastery for Moon Knight, War Machine, Mantis, Quasar, Rocket, Star-Lord, Hulkbuster, Lizard, She-Hulk and Hellstrom.

I guess it's still just mix and match with Shadowland and keep wasting time by seeing how lame a crew I can squeak by with until I get more people leveled properly.

Pretty much. Its just a weekly game of seeing who you can steal those early floors with to keep moving your big guns up further. The main thing is getting to Floor 15 anyway. After that the prizes are kinda meh. They help but the bios are the big thing that help you keep workingmore people up.

T1 America Chavez might be able to steal a low floor. I go with her big 5 iframe move and then her 3 shield into the 5 recharges. Its just a key of her not being blocked. Go with an "immunity to guard break" obelisk maybe.

X-23 should be able to take people down. I don't have her to 4/20. Same with Nova, Anti-Man, Blue Marvel, and Luna. They're all effective at 6*.

Klaw, maybe? I go his 3 to call his allies, 4 for the truck, and then 5 for the van. Its close timing but it usually works for me.
Baby Groot, I've never played with at T1 but at T2 I just do his 5 healing tricks and then his 4 spinning attack twice in a row. 5-4-4. It tends to work for me. Loki maybe, its all about shield, clones, run. Satana is good if you have her costume. She's kind of untouchable and her leadership ups her damage.

Mantis is a good person to work up. Her 5 skill creates a ring around her that leaves everyone stunned so like you can't be touched with her. Maybe try and T2 Widow quick since she's only half cost. With her IF she's an absolute beast but even without she can take down a low or teen floor for you with a 5-2-3 combo.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Steve Vader posted:

I used this guide while I was building up my roster, it wasn't perfect because I didn't have everyone they had and the floors weren't always the same but it helped me get through the early levels and see what some T1 characters were capable of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/77jfmm/shadowland_floor_1_to_30_using_only_24_t1_and_6_t2/

There is a chart in the comments of the breakdown of floor/character used.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'll just wait then, with my roster it's not a huge priority and I like Spidey much more than Capitan America.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

im freaking the heck out posted:

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'll just wait then, with my roster it's not a huge priority and I like Spidey much more than Capitan America.

I think this is the boat I'm in, I just want to make sure my first T3 is the most powerful once available.

Which is a funny emotion because WBU is the only challenging thing now and today I finally six starred my entire roster. I was bummed there was no reward for that.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't mind if Cap isn't the best T3 because he's become my #1 with Proxima Ultimate, which was my biggest challenge at the time. Iron Man will probably help with Dwarf and Spidey with Corvus but Cap was the opposite of a waste so I'm good. Plus he's real fun.

It will be interesting to see how fast they add more T3 options and if they can keep ahead of the pace of earning those Cosmic Cube Fragments. I guess taht could be the biggest thing they deal out during the 7 month lull between movies upcoming.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

From what I’ve heard, Iron Man and Spidey T3s are not as good as cap

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

navyjack posted:

What’s the trick with Corvus? He seems WAY harder than the other two. I’ve been putting in people with high dodge/dodge leadership just to get anywhere, but is there something else like Proxima’s energy resistance?

Network42 posted:

Corvus is actually weak to speed, IIRC.

This. I use 4 dodge ignore strikers and one damage striker, damage leader. He's harder than black dwarf but also takes less time to kill. In his first phase watch out for the red then purple circles, at around 5.5 health. They'll instagib T3 cap so they'll instagib anyone.

In phase two he does a battletoads attack where you should go down the bottom and then dodge the fire walls, I suck at it, I switch to my least important character to do it. He also does a shoot a buncha purple lines attack where he does it twice so just run in a circle around him. He also does a teleport attack you attack, just run around, I dunno if you can hit him while he's doing it. Other than that just mash out your rotations.

Use dudes like Spiderman, Corvus, Infinity Bucky. It's worth noting that Spiderman 2099 is absolute dogshit at fighting corvus cos he keeps teleporting and breaking your 5 skill, which does most of the damage on the final hit.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I don't mind if Cap isn't the best T3 because he's become my #1 with Proxima Ultimate, which was my biggest challenge at the time. Iron Man will probably help with Dwarf and Spidey with Corvus but Cap was the opposite of a waste so I'm good. Plus he's real fun.

It will be interesting to see how fast they add more T3 options and if they can keep ahead of the pace of earning those Cosmic Cube Fragments. I guess taht could be the biggest thing they deal out during the 7 month lull between movies upcoming.

theres 157 characters with more coming. if they do 3 a month thats 50 months or 4 years to release all the current characters' t3s. id guess theyll do it in 2 years max so 6+ t3s a month is what i would expect.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

What's the tip for Ultimate BD? I just can't kill Proxmia and idk why

E: damage resistances aside my strongest team of Magneto, 62 Cap, and Srogers only clocks in at 18k so idk how to even get that higher

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jun 15, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't pay attention to the recommended damage. At some point I stopped being able to meet it but I can still beat Proxima at 19 at least once of twice.

Proxima's key from what I can tell is she's highly immune to Energy damage so you gotta use Physical attacks. I use Quicksilver, Wolverine, Hulk, Cap, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, and Shuri. I gave up on attack strikers and just do 5 "increase attack damage on super villains". After that the big key in the attack is that somewhere roughly around when her power falls to 11 she'll go up top and shoot a bunch of rays. You gotta avoid those at the bottom of the screen and wait for them to be over to attack. They'll kill you quick. Then again sometime when she's around 6 or 5 she'll do another close in attack where she sticks you with a circle thing and bombards you with rays. You gotta anticipate it and run away until she's done. If you can avoid those two attacks you can probably beat her if you're strong enough. If you can't avoid them it doesn't matter how strong you are, she'll wipe out your whole team in seconds.

Black Dwarf is the opposite as he has Physical immunity so you gotta go Energy. Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Strange, Cable are mine. I basically go with the 5 "increase attack" strikers thing there too. He's got two big attacks in the same way at roughly the same times but I haven't figured the timing out exactly yet. The first one is when he swings his weapon around. You gotta get clear of that. The second is when he crouches down and powers up. If you can't break his shield before he does he'll shoot off the shockwave and kill you. So if you're not strong enough get as far away as possibel and tag in your most expendable player. If you can avoid those attacks, you stand a chance to win.

Corvus doesn't seem to have any Physical or Energy weakness that I notice. I use 5 "reduce dodge" strikers and sometimes a "reduce dodge" leadership (but I've mostly backed off that). I take him down with all the same people I use on Proxima and Dwarf. Its the same "2 big attacks early and late" thing but I haven't figured out exact timing yet. First one is four circles that appear around them. When you see them run and don't get trapped. Second is a wall of flame he shoots up. Gotta try and get as far away and avoid it, or sacrifice your weakest guy. He busts off a few other flames after that so stay alert. If you survive them you got a shot.

I just got to 10 with Dwarf and Corvus so I don't know how high I can get with them but I'll see. Proxima I have up to 19 and I just need to do the 15 clears. I've done all the time ones so I just haven't been doing much of her since Corvus and Dwarf showed up. I can't really do 5/5 with Proxima 19 or Dwarf 9 but I can get 2-4 wins at the highest setting. I've been bouncing around on days when one of the three aren't the daily bonus so I get the highest I can do with either.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

I don't pay attention to the recommended damage. At some point I stopped being able to meet it but I can still beat Proxima at 19 at least once of twice.

Proxima's key from what I can tell is she's highly immune to Energy damage so you gotta use Physical attacks. I use Quicksilver, Wolverine, Hulk, Cap, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, and Shuri. I gave up on attack strikers and just do 5 "increase attack damage on super villains". After that the big key in the attack is that somewhere roughly around when her power falls to 11 she'll go up top and shoot a bunch of rays. You gotta avoid those at the bottom of the screen and wait for them to be over to attack. They'll kill you quick. Then again sometime when she's around 6 or 5 she'll do another close in attack where she sticks you with a circle thing and bombards you with rays. You gotta anticipate it and run away until she's done. If you can avoid those two attacks you can probably beat her if you're strong enough. If you can't avoid them it doesn't matter how strong you are, she'll wipe out your whole team in seconds.

Black Dwarf is the opposite as he has Physical immunity so you gotta go Energy. Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Strange, Cable are mine. I basically go with the 5 "increase attack" strikers thing there too. He's got two big attacks in the same way at roughly the same times but I haven't figured the timing out exactly yet. The first one is when he swings his weapon around. You gotta get clear of that. The second is when he crouches down and powers up. If you can't break his shield before he does he'll shoot off the shockwave and kill you. So if you're not strong enough get as far away as possibel and tag in your most expendable player. If you can avoid those attacks, you stand a chance to win.

Corvus doesn't seem to have any Physical or Energy weakness that I notice. I use 5 "reduce dodge" strikers and sometimes a "reduce dodge" leadership (but I've mostly backed off that). I take him down with all the same people I use on Proxima and Dwarf. Its the same "2 big attacks early and late" thing but I haven't figured out exact timing yet. First one is four circles that appear around them. When you see them run and don't get trapped. Second is a wall of flame he shoots up. Gotta try and get as far away and avoid it, or sacrifice your weakest guy. He busts off a few other flames after that so stay alert. If you survive them you got a shot.

I just got to 10 with Dwarf and Corvus so I don't know how high I can get with them but I'll see. Proxima I have up to 19 and I just need to do the 15 clears. I've done all the time ones so I just haven't been doing much of her since Corvus and Dwarf showed up. I can't really do 5/5 with Proxima 19 or Dwarf 9 but I can get 2-4 wins at the highest setting. I've been bouncing around on days when one of the three aren't the daily bonus so I get the highest I can do with either.

I know you don't pay attention to the number but do you know what it shows yours as in general?

Also out of those characters I only have an unleveled Hulk, 6* but completely ungeared and unISO'd Wolfie, 62 Cap (no ISO because I ran out of rainbow), the free WS, 5* QS, 1* cable, and a kitted out Strange. I think I might just be using old and bad characters.

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jun 15, 2018

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I know you don't pay attention to the number but do you know what it shows yours as in general?

Also out of those characters I only have an unleveled Hulk, 6* but completely ungeared and unISO'd Wolfie, 62 Cap (no ISO because I ran out of rainbow), the free WS, 5* QS, 1* cable, and a kitted out Strange. I think I might just be using old and bad characters.

Yeah sounds like you need to build up your roster more, WBU is more an endgame challenge once you are easily clearing normal WB and can clear Shadowland. You could probably start on WBU Dwarf with Magneto or Strange as your lead, I'd recommend trying to knock that out once or twice a day and do the regular daily WB till your roster is stronger.

Kween
Jan 9, 2005
Not recently,no
Good support characters and leads are really important. Most teams should be lead, main dps and support. Not just your 3 best characters.

Hela, beast, and she hulk are all easily farmed leads. (Magneto is a good lead for wolvie but you already got him)

Coulson, shuri and Valkyrie(paywall) are the best support.

Ancient one, cyclops and ebony maw all have decent leaderships and can fill a support roll as well. Wasp doesn’t help with damage but her t2 is useful for stopping you from getting snared all the time.

Anti-venom is a great striker cause he spunks out lots of healing globs which really helps a ton

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Gorgon, anti-man, Titania, ancient one, are also good leads

Maw has his passive with the infinity war costume too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Sneak peak up showing a new wasp. Captainhankpym has a thread up on reddit where he helpfully explains the differences in all the Wasps. Assuming he's the same guy from the marvel heroes forums, good for him I'm glad he was able to find a game willing to add not just one but potentially two Wasps for him.

I hope the Rocket Raccoon guy is on cloud nine with all the costumes and movies he is getting lately as well.