Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Using my PTSD to record some girl rear end at the gym https://twitter.com/msdanifernandez/status/1007654083644145664?s=19

https://twitter.com/KevinPlantz/status/1007651861610942464?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Its definitely Q stuff cause that crowd has been saying that there's a different and "REAL" IG report that says hillary and comey should be in jail etc.

edit:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1007660700821540866

gently caress you, stupid motherfucker

I'm cool with traitors never seeing their family again, ngl. Innocent kids whose only crime was crossing a border tho, lmao.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Has General Oliver been informed?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He admits he did it. What more do you want from him???? He's got privile..... PTSD. What a piece of poop.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Who the gently caress is Kevin plantz

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I have no clue what is even going on with that conversation but then again I avoid twitter like the plague.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Lmao is loving background on twitter is his buddies and him around a humvee with oakleys on, wonder if they want to be tied to that lol.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Who the hell is this person and why are we talking about him

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Some creep

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

We don’t sign our posts around here.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Woof Blitzer posted:

We don’t sign our posts around here.

Nice. Also, this been posted https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutors-recover-16-pages-of-shredded-cohen-documents-court-filing/ar-AAyHZX9

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

loving :lol:

quote:

The filing came Friday as the president distanced himself from Cohen, telling reporters that he hasn't spoken to Cohen "in a long time."

"No, he's not my lawyer anymore, but I always liked Michael. And he's a good person," Trump said.

Why do I hear the beeping of a bus backing up?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Fister Roboto posted:

I hope he gets treated like Mussolini.

Killed by Communists and strung up in front of a gas station?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fister Roboto posted:

I hope he gets treated like Mussolini.

Would prefer Ceaucescu but Benito will do fine too.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

BigDave posted:

Killed by Communists and strung up in front of a gas station?

:pray:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Qaddafi got a bayonet up the butt, seems like a bit worse that mussolini

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

boop the snoot posted:

Who the hell is this person and why are we talking about him

Tangential funniness after the rough to read psycho abuse post about Chris Hardwick. Who apparently has already been deleted from any record of the company he founded and made millions from lol

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Eej posted:

Tangential funniness after the rough to read psycho abuse post about Chris Hardwick. Who apparently has already been deleted from any record of the company he founded and made millions from lol

Has he?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Qaddafi got a bayonet up the butt, seems like a bit worse that mussolini

Username/Post combo of the week.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Would prefer Ceaucescu but Benito will do fine.

Was Ceaucescu the one who got dragged in front of a camera and took a bullet to the head (along with his wife) live on the National tv station?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Was Ceaucescu the one who got dragged in front of a camera and took a bullet to the head (along with his wife) live on the National tv station?

Yeah they picked their asses up while he tried to flee, put him on (albeit more of a show trial) trial in a loving school classroom, then they yanked the two of them out and had a bunch of paratroopers gun them the gently caress down. So, more like several dozen bullets to everywhere.

It's not so much the brutality but the way they were in utter denial until they got led out and saw the spot where they'd be dying.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah they picked their asses up while he tried to flee, put him on (albeit more of a show trial) trial in a loving school classroom, then they yanked the two of them out and had a bunch of paratroopers gun them the gently caress down. So, more like several dozen bullets to everywhere.

It's not so much the brutality but the way they were in utter denial until they got led out and saw the spot where they'd be dying.

Have you seen the end of The Death of Stalin?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Dude has "Combat Vet" plastered all over his car and others calling to deport Obama

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
That handicap spot isn’t because of anything physical

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i would key that car

probably the first time i've said that unironically

diagnosis: TRUMP

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

He was in one of those scooters riding around Lowes. Also a rotary desk fan hooked up to his passenger side window.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SimonCat posted:

Have you seen the end of The Death of Stalin?

Yeah, it was more or less like that. Hell, there's video of the trial even.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Eej posted:

Yeah they said he had a funny interview with Harrison ford who was just noticeably tired of his poo poo and i couldnt even listen to it.

Wrong quote first time

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol I like the cat sticker.

Also, great person to follow to his house, wait for him to leave and steal all his guns.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

FAUXTON posted:

I've always loved that. Most of the other Eastern Bloc leaders were voted out of office or pushed aside for democracy.

The Ceausescu's? AGAINST THE WALL MOTHERFUCKER!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Egon Krenz hangs out at an ice cream shop around the corner from his apartment all day every day

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BigDave posted:

I've always loved that. Most of the other Eastern Bloc leaders were voted out of office or pushed aside for democracy.

The Ceausescu's? AGAINST THE WALL MOTHERFUCKER!

I'm pretty sure that has to do with the fact that it happened so fast, like they went from regional riots on 12/16 to the fuckers being captured on the 22nd and executed on christmas.

People loving hated his rear end and they didn't gently caress around with the timetable lol.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

looooooooooooooooooooool

http://thehill.com/policy/international/392418-us-expected-to-withdraw-from-un-human-rights-council-report

yup, you're the baddies

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Well we haven't intervened in a human rights abuse issue since Kosovo so we obviously don't care

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/1007792047594573826

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Sad to see a fellow serviceman fall so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82BPA5QAaQ

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

Egon Krenz hangs out at an ice cream shop around the corner from his apartment all day every day

Haha that reminds me of Nguyen Cao Ky, one of the more prominent members of the South Vietnamese government Junta.

After Saigon fell he fled to California and ended up running a liquor store.

https://m.warhistoryonline.com/featured/nguyen-cao-ky-liquor-store.html/2

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

In the darkest part of this vein, if anyone hasn't seen Enemies of the People, a first person documentary wherein a guy who lost his entire family to the Khmer Rouge goes deep undercover to befriend Pol Pot's #1 homeboy and get interviews, it is goddamn incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
People that are normally pretty reasonable that just go off the hook for Trump blow my drat mind.

Obama broke the country.

• Locked thread