Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

right now drinking the 12th pint of nice beer and existentially falling hard towards 16 hours of sleep or being groggy in bed, after a long day fortraning :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chopstick Dystopia
Jun 16, 2010

lowest high and highest low loser of: WEED WEE
k
This is a beer and whisky industry.

I like Blanton's but I don't know poo poo about them crossing my fingers no one is about to tell me they sponsor genocide in Myanmar or something.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Kilometres Davis posted:

crossing my fingers no one is about to tell me they sponsor genocide.

bad news about :capitalism:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Peeny Cheez posted:

Don't quote it, Jake. It's Stymietown.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

OldAlias posted:

trained to fyad and e/n

lol rip

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kilometres Davis posted:

I like Blanton's but I don't know poo poo about them crossing my fingers no one is about to tell me they sponsor genocide in Myanmar or something.
Blanton's is nice and all but overpriced.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Kilometres Davis posted:

i got a bottle of this as a gift but i don't drink brown liquor so it's out on the bar cart and people tell me im nuts

edit: i keep my dice in the bag it came in so i stand out from the nerd herd

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cat Face Joe posted:

edit: i keep my dice in the bag it came in so i stand out from the nerd herd

this reminds me: i've never actually had crown royal. i wonder what it's like :thunk:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

this reminds me: i've never actually had crown royal. i wonder what it's like :thunk:

It's fine. Get the Harvest Rye, it's the best one

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

prefect posted:

it's boring

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

prefect posted:

My family used to go to a bar/pizza place that had RC Cola in the soda gun. It was v. deece.

E: Also, I miss Red Bull Cola. And the old Jolt that came in the plastic bottles (not the resealable battery metal cans).

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Schadenboner posted:

My family used to go to a bar/pizza place that had RC Cola in the soda gun. It was v. deece.

E: Also, I miss Red Bull Cola. And the old Jolt that came in the plastic bottles (not the resealable battery metal cans).

Red Bull cola is available in Western Europe, I get it sometimes. It's nice to taste the separate ingredients instead of the big smear of flavor that is coca cola. (Not that I dislike coke)

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

spankmeister posted:

Red Bull cola is available in Western Europe, I get it sometimes. It's nice to taste the separate ingredients instead of the big smear of flavor that is coca cola. (Not that I dislike coke)

I could always taste the nutmeg. :3:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Schadenboner posted:

the gently caress you talking about

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Chris Knight posted:

the gently caress you talking about

:hf:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

in Canada it's women's whiskey. still, very drinkable if extremely boring. mixes well.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
rye & ginger is gonna be crown royal

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Chris Knight posted:

rye & ginger is gonna be crown royal
same with rye & die

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Uptime Sinclair posted:

in Canada it's women's whiskey. still, very drinkable if extremely boring. mixes well.

It's popular among Hassidic Jews as well (and it's not just a kosher thing, almost any distilled liquor is/can really easily be kosher as far as I understand?).

:shrug:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
my mom, my aunt and I will have a couple rye & gingers and play scrabble on family holidays. it owns

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
pbr

Chopstick Dystopia
Jun 16, 2010

k

Uptime Sinclair posted:

Blanton's is nice and all but overpriced.

Whadda you recommend?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

good

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

drinking stella at the moment. was at the pub last night and had a pint of it for the first time in forever and it was way better than i'd remembered. picked up a 6 pack just now and yumm

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

cheese-cube posted:

drinking stella at the moment. was at the pub last night and had a pint of it for the first time in forever and it was way better than i'd remembered. picked up a 6 pack just now and yumm

i had a “cyberpunk saison” last night it was good

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cheese-cube posted:

i always think of it as the coors or maybe michelob of england

never actually had it though :shrug:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Chris Knight posted:

my mom, my aunt and I will have a couple rye & gingers and play scrabble on family holidays. it owns

I've had gingers but never a rye, what color hair is that?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kilometres Davis posted:

Whadda you recommend?
sazerac or Evan Williams single barrel are both excellent and accessible at their reasonable price points.

that said if you're Canadian the tariffs are soon going to turbo gently caress bourbon value

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
drinking madeira and eating cheese and figs

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

syscall girl posted:

i always think of it as the coors or maybe michelob of england

never actually had it though :shrug:

yeah that’s about right. in NA it’s marketed as a premium beer but doesn’t deserve it, not sure elsewhere. it’s fine though

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
does anyone sell Good lemon or lime juices? Its hard to stock limes all the time and it would be nice if i could fall back on a bottle of juice in the fridge if the need arose but i assume those plastic bottles in the produce section are gross garbage

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

fart simpson posted:

i had a “cyberpunk saison” last night it was good

i both want to try this, and also expect it to be something from a story like gutter oil mixed with animal grade chems in a carbonated base

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Agile Vector posted:

i both want to try this, and also expect it to be something from a story like gutter oil mixed with animal grade chems in a carbonated base
sounds perfect for soyboys

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
scotch status

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Kuvo posted:

scotch status

Not Islay so complete trash. Use it to degrease a lawnmower engine and better luck next time. :(

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
father's day present :smugdog:

Chopstick Dystopia
Jun 16, 2010

k

Uptime Sinclair posted:

sazerac or Evan Williams single barrel are both excellent and accessible at their reasonable price points.

that said if you're Canadian the tariffs are soon going to turbo gently caress bourbon value

Okay yeah Sazerac 6yo is great but twice the price of Blanton's Private Reserve here (Australia).

I'll look at Evan Williams though, around the Blanton's pricepoint.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

drinking a rhinegeist cucumber kolsh and its ok, mostly a kolsh but a hint of cucumber

a middle aged date is across the bar and it was going great until the guy started on religion. the guy is now really getting into scripture and the lady looks super bored pls send help

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

nm dude has a chin beard and he is unhelpable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
tatra

it's fine