Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Shut-ins replacing their windows with mirrors so they feel like they have gone outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cymbal Monkey

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
Cum.

ShortStack

tinystax
a giant taco filled with smaller tacos and i am eating it

Manifisto

ShortStack posted:

and in a kafkaesque twist, this is how you learn that you yourself have been transformed into a giant taco

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

ShortStack posted:

so wait is this like a taco inside a taco inside a taco? or is it one big taco with several small tacos stacked together

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It's all part of the circle of tacos, which is in turn connected to the byob philosophy of life: hakuna mataco.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Barking Gecko posted:

It's all part of the circle of tacos, which is in turn connected to the byob philosophy of life: hakuna mataco.

it means mo' postin',
for the rest of your days.
it's our thinkin' free
philosophy
hakuna mataco

ShortStack

tinystax

ghost emoji posted:

so wait is this like a taco inside a taco inside a taco? or is it one big taco with several small tacos stacked together

the second one

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
The eternal dilemma of the children's cartoon show producer: shoehorning your gross sexual fetish innuendo into the script without having to do a complete rewrite.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Kthulhu5000 posted:

The eternal dilemma of the children's cartoon show producer: shoehorning your gross sexual fetish innuendo into the script without having to do a complete rewrite.

"Now, just spitballing here folks. But what if, instead of Joey squirting a huge water pistol blast at his sister Jenny and saying he's going to wash her down the storm gutter, he instead ties her up in a candy shop and says he's going to fudge her until she screams?"

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kthulhu5000 posted:

"Now, just spitballing here folks. But what if, instead of Joey squirting a huge water pistol blast at his sister Jenny and saying he's going to wash her down the storm gutter, he instead ties her up in a candy shop and says he's going to fudge her until she screams?"

:eyepop:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Make the thread.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Omg lolol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
the fonedora:

-auto predicts "m'lord" and "m'lady" in text msgs

-every google search result starts by saying, "ACtually..."

-default text msg signature: *tips fedora*

-pre-loaded with reddit, funimation, and 4chan apps

-free white socks and birkenstocks with one year contract

-is actually a trilby

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

the fonedora:

-auto predicts "m'lord" and "m'lady" in text msgs

-every google search result starts by saying, "ACtually..."

-default text msg signature: *tips fedora*

-pre-loaded with reddit, funimation, and 4chan apps

-free white socks and birkenstocks with one year contract

-is actually a trilby

displays at top include time, charge, wireless signal, and euphoria

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Not sure if I should make this thread, is it too mean?

Also funimation is fine, it's that triumvirate including reddit and 4chan that is the difference I am not anime shaming

Farecoal

There he go
crunchyroll is the anime app of choice i think

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Farecoal posted:

crunchyroll is the anime app of choice i think

Yep, I went with funimation because it's in Dallas which is an awful place*, and because I thought I heard people were mad at them for keeping some content off of Crunchyroll or something? I don't really know

*I'm in Houston, no disrespect to my D-town friens, it's just your city is terrible :evilbuddy:

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

wearing Birkenstocks with socks is great and it saddens me that this is the hill I’m going to die on

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

Not sure if I should make this thread

I wonder if there's a way to expand the concept a bit so there's room to take it in different directions?

FactsAreUseless

[at the beginning of all creation] Orange you glad I didn't say 'I am?'

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

rump buttman posted:

wearing Birkenstocks with socks is great and it saddens me that this is the hill I’m going to die on

I'm sorry. You are not dying on hill buddy

Because you'll never make the hike with your stockinged feet slipping around in your sandals :evilbuddy:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
But yeah, naw, if I have to ask myself if a thread idea is too mean, I clearly actually think it is

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FactsAreUseless posted:

[at the beginning of all creation] Orange you glad I didn't say 'I am?'

God: knock knock

Adam and Eve: who's there

God: tree of knowledge

Adam and Eve: tree of knowledge who

God: got 'eeeeeem!

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

God: knock knock

Adam and Eve: who's there

God: tree of knowledge

Adam and Eve: tree of knowledge who

God: got 'eeeeeem!

burning bush: knock knock

moses: who's there

burning bush: I'll give you three guesses

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Erwin Schrödinger: knock, knock

Schrödinger's cat: Who's there?

Erwin Schrödinger: *whew* you're still alive!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

I considered trying to guilt someone else into making the thread, but I decided to cut the gordian knot

not trying to take credit for the idea though

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Twenty years after the heroic adventure:

I really regret buying my timber from the Cursed Woods. My back deck keeps eating raccoons and all the crunching annoys my wife.

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jun 17, 2018

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What the hell am I supposed to do with fifteen hundred Rusty Longswords? Don't just buy poo poo, Terry, think first.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The craftsmanship is amazing...it is made of human bone. I wouldn't feel right not putting that up front this is one-hundred percent handcarved human bone. If it makes a difference we believe it was bandit bone.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Remember that human interest news story way back in 1989, about the kid who was running their own business buying and selling Nintendo games? Yeah, me neither, but it turns out it was actually their dad running the business, and he was trafficking weed and coke in the game cartridges.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Over the years, I've gotten a surprising amount of mileage out of the "Drugs concealed in video games" joke shtick. Maybe two or three jokes worth, which is kind of crazy!

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Unhealthy Rivalries

I bet I could bite a salmon out of a river. If bears can do it, then who's to say I can't?
*looking at an oak tree* You smug bastard. I can stand in a thunderstorm too you know.
At the reptile house eating whole mice to put the pythons in their place.

ShortStack

tinystax
bear grilles eating himself to survive

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

ShortStack posted:

bear grilles eating himself to survive

20 minute segment on marinating your own bladder

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Got a pocket full of jangles ready to spend. A few birds, lotta Silver Franks.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Twenty years after the heroic adventure:

I really regret buying my timber from the Cursed Woods. My back deck keeps eating raccoons and all the crunching annoys my wife.

lol

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
When my grandfather's father was a young man, he came to this country to make his fortune. He sought and fought and struggled mightily to find the opportunity that would give him a leg up, but it just wasn't coming to him. In desperation, he reached out to his parents back home for advice. "Our son," they told him, "have you forgotten that there is money in spaghetti?"

And so my grandfather's father purchased a box of spaghetti, went into the kitchen of the boarding house he was staying at, and answered the ringing telephone. It was a supervisor at the construction job he had applied to last week, telling him that he was hired and he should report to the job site tomorrow morning. From there, things worked out.

This is the story passed down through the generations in our family. A reminder to stick with it, and that there is money in spaghetti. We always know that, in an emergency, we can open up a box of spaghetti and there will probably be like, $20 in it.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I'm not seeing what's so entertaining about these crackers, seem pretty boring to me