Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
just a lurker here, but glad to see you in a better place, teagan

me, getting dragged around Fribourg in the 70's

same, apparently not excited about the windmill

my twins in 2014/15

twins on da couch a couple years later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

my special precious boy
(...)

(...)

I have only recently discovered on YouTube that birbs are actually pretty funny and cool creatures. What's it like to live with them? Are they very affectionate?

Also have you ever heard of hatebeak? It's a metal band that has a parrot as a front man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYeximOhaUk

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Dito has had a very eventful day exploring the new house.

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

10 Beers posted:

Dito has had a very eventful day exploring the new house.

pretty kittie

Electric Pigeon
Aug 14, 2008

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

You can use deepart.io to mix an image with a "style image" and get results. Have more cattes!
I tried mixing my cat with the crystal pepsi logo

Good cattes all over the place here. My little friend was beaten up by some scumbags that broke in a couple weeks ago. Fortunately, he's healed, and I have security measures ready.
Here he is, reclining and mixed with Tide pods:

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
My two goobers not long after I adopted them. Gouda and Gorgonzola.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Electric Pigeon posted:

Good cattes all over the place here. My little friend was beaten up by some scumbags that broke in a couple weeks ago. Fortunately, he's healed, and I have security measures ready.
Here he is, reclining and mixed with Tide pods:

Human dirtbags or animal scumbags?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

brocked posted:

just a lurker here, but glad to see you in a better place, teagan

me, getting dragged around Fribourg in the 70's

same, apparently not excited about the windmill

my twins in 2014/15

twins on da couch a couple years later

Those babies :swoon:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mocking Bird posted:

Those babies :swoon:

Cute little guys. Goodluck! Mine are a handful indeed.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

You are all amazing people, with amazing creatures and people in your lives! ahhhhhh! so great!

Electric Pigeon
Aug 14, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Human dirtbags or animal scumbags?

Human dirtbags. Simpler to fortify against, at least.
Here he (Kirk by name) practices his excellence at legwarming:

Also get well Teagan! You seem pretty swell.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Teagan posted:

You are all amazing people, with amazing creatures and people in your lives! ahhhhhh! so great!

well shucks

I woke the cat up to tell him this

he didn't really wake much

ChickenOfTomorrow has a new favorite as of 02:29 on Jun 15, 2018

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Lord Stimperor posted:

I have only recently discovered on YouTube that birbs are actually pretty funny and cool creatures. What's it like to live with them? Are they very affectionate?

Also have you ever heard of hatebeak? It's a metal band that has a parrot as a front man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYeximOhaUk

Super affectionate! Different species of parrot have definite trends in personality, and green cheeked conures like Amadeus are known for being attention sponges. He's very outgoing and friendly and loves to get a good headrub from anyone that offers. If nobody's offering he's perfectly happy to just cuddle up against your arm or neck and take a nap there instead. :) He basically alternates between a ball of uncontrollable energy THAT MUST BE AT THE CENTER OF ALL THINGS EVER and then seemingly pooping himself out and just wanting to snuggle up to you.

Charlemagne is a Senegal parrot, which tend to be loyal and affectionate as well, but only towards one or two chosen people. Charlie loves me and getting pets and attention from me (also hates when I'm out of his line of sight) but he's an rear end in a top hat to my boyfriend. :( I think he accepts that Ama is above him on the totem pole but by god he does not want the extra competition from Alex as well.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Teagan I’m sorry you’re dealing with more health issues :(
We got a new catte! I think he might have been abused cause he’s very particular about where he’s pet/touched and walks with a big of a swagger. But he’s a good catte and chill enough that some gentle pets while he’s chillin on a soft bed and everything is quiet has made big strides with him. Boyfriend and I are trying to coordinate schedules to get him to the vet to see what his story might be. But the lovin today got him to take his first treats ever!! Even where we got him from said he wouldn’t take treats!

Spartacus is a handsome boy. Lilly pretends like she’s not impressed

He even styled my hair!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Drove two and a half hours to see two of my nieces in their play last night. They owned it. Those two are awesome.
Woke up this morning in my makeup (like the classy broad i am) with Alita using me for her heating pad.
She's a good, sweet and pure 19 year old lady.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Just landed in Heathrow, here's me and my best buddy nobody in the seat next to me. I've spent the last 32 hours on planes so the extra space was magnificent.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

here's the most beautiful cat in the whole wide world, she fell asleep watching cartoons

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I visited some friends in Sacramento this weekend and snapped pictures of their cats for Teagan:

The Tron Kitty

The Floof kitty, who did not appreciate the Tron staring at her

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Megabound posted:

Just landed in Heathrow, here's me and my best buddy nobody in the seat next to me. I've spent the last 32 hours on planes so the extra space was magnificent.

That is some interior. Which carrier?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
The only plane I know of with a 3-4-3 seat map is the Airbus A380 family, and the only two carriers that I know of that land 388s at Heathrow are British Airways and Emirates. BA had two flights landing around the time of the post in BST: British Airways 286 from SFO and British Airways 84 from Vancouver. Emirates also flies A380s; Emirates 29 landed from Dubai around the time of the post as well. British Airways 296 arrived at 11AM BST from Chicago O'Hare, but I think that was too far behind the post to make sense.

I could be completely wrong, because FlightAware is lovely for tracking by plane unless you have a paid registration, and Heathrow's site is no help at all.

E VVV: See, way off! I forgot completely about the fact that the A333 has a 3-4-3 setup as well. Oman air, A333.

Queen_Combat has a new favorite as of 23:09 on Jun 16, 2018

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It was Oman Air, in from Muscat

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Me and this Daisy cow are getting to be real good pals these days.

I didn't know it but she was raised inside. Landlord has pictures of her sleeping by the woodstove with the dogs. I offered to buy her if she was ever up for being food, she's too damned friendly to eat.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yeah i dont think i could eat an indoor cow.

seems personable

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

She's just too sweet. For the most part we just eat the jerks.

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

Scathach posted:

She's just too sweet. For the most part we just eat the jerks.

lol

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
seems like a solution that should extend to people.

well i suppose their diets could be a flavor issue.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Every cow has a place at my table.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

When my grandfather retired, he moved to the country and bought a cattle ranch. All of the cows were named. Eating named animals is weird.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I am gonna straight up pummel every user that read this thread and didn't say that Annie is the world's most beautiful cat

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I raised a couple of baby goats and ate them. Having food animals is weird.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am gonna straight up pummel every user that read this thread and didn't say that Annie is the world's most beautiful cat

Counterpoint.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Megabound posted:

Counterpoint.

I would love to hear more about Pingu adventures. And Annie adventures too.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Goober Peas posted:

I would love to hear more about Pingu adventures. And Annie adventures too.

That one's Scoops, they can be hard to tell apart unless your familiar with them. Luckily I have this helpful diagram.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

world's most beautiful and acquainted with UFOs

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yea, but belly spots.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
CAT FIGHT

TehRedWheelbarrow has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Jun 17, 2018

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Annie is far too dignified for that sort of tawdry layout, man.

(She heard something outside)

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Megabound posted:

That one's Scoops, they can be hard to tell apart unless your familiar with them. Luckily I have this helpful diagram.

This is a very good and helpful diagram. Assuming they're both part Bengal?

Annie catte looks very soft and lovey

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Post your Picture II: Selfies and Kitties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

D'AWWWWW :kimchi: