Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Low blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Uh Dinah you are running around with your rear end in full view. And depending on what movements you make your high cut/thong-backed swimsuit may expose your lady bits as well.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

that's a very Old Man Yells At Cloud writing

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Samuringa posted:

Seriously who thinks people poo poo-talk each other using pastry as some kind of savage own (outside of the something awful forums, obv)

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Well, I guess that answers one of those questions that was right there but nobody wanted to ask.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The only good thing about that is showing that Dinah is indeed a badass and why she can stand side by side with GL, Flash, Superman etc and hold her own.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Billy got fat.

(Oddly, DC revived Captain Marvel a year later.)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Now someone post that Blue Beetle panel where Guy Gardner (i think) tells everyone not to develop some weird fetishes.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Random Stranger posted:

Billy got fat.

(Oddly, DC revived Captain Marvel a year later.)

Aww he became friends with evil genius worm-guy :3:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TwoPair posted:

Now someone post that Blue Beetle panel where Guy Gardner (i think) tells everyone not to develop some weird fetishes.

Does he make sure to especially say it to the ones with shrinking powers, or is it assumed that they already have that fetish?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

chitoryu12 posted:

Does he make sure to especially say it to the ones with shrinking powers, or is it assumed that they already have that fetish?

Now someone post the page where Hank Pym has sex with Jan while fun-size.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

prefect posted:

No, nobody post that because jesus.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Samuringa posted:

Well Dianah probably does yell at clouds some times too. But when she does it, she would dissipate the cloud.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

prefect posted:

Please tell me that’s not true :ohdear:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It is true, stop encouraging people to post it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Proteus Jones posted:

You poor sweet child.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Proteus Jones posted:

One of the only Marvel stories written by Geoff Johns.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

TwoPair posted:

This one, from Blue Beetle (2006) issue 19? Or whatever the correct nomenclature for multi-volume things is.

And that's not Guy Gardner, that's apparently a dude called Peacemaker, who "Loves peace so much, he's willing to kill for it".

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

Wheat Loaf posted:

One of the only Marvel stories written by Geoff Johns.

Wait, I thought you guys were talking about that one scene in The Ultimates? It opens with Pym in fun size but then they switch.

Just another day of Mark Millar doing his best and his best is not very good.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

darthbob88 posted:

And that's not Guy Gardner, that's apparently a dude called Peacemaker, who "Loves peace so much, he's willing to kill for it".

Guy does appear in the series a few times and is of course glorious. That update to PK is quite good during the run as well.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

darthbob88 posted:

Peacemaker Wiki posted:

His motives are driven by an extremist form of pacifism

That's... that's not how that works.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Grendels Dad posted:

Which is why Peacekeeper is sorta nutty and almost always depicted as being in one stage or another of losing his mind. He's kinda awesome.

Takezio
Nov 7, 2011

Grendels Dad posted:

I think it's kind of like when someone gets so angry they wrap around to being completely calm. Like that, but with pacifism and punching.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Samuringa posted:

Wait, I thought you guys were talking about that one scene in The Ultimates? It opens with Pym in fun size but then they switch.

Just another day of Mark Millar doing his best and his best is not very good.

Nope people were writing pervy poo poo about Hank Pym before Mark Millar put a pen to a page.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I don't want to see the page and it may just be because it's early and i haven't had my coffee yet but the question of how do you have sex with Janet when she's 3in tall is now rattling through my brain

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

site posted:

I don't want to see the page and it may just be because it's early and i haven't had my coffee yet but the question of how do you have sex with Janet when she's 3in tall is now rattling through my brain

Quit asking comic books to make sense Site, you know that never goes well.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

site posted:

There's no way to answer this without going into TMI so just live with a free conscience and a pure Google history

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Which is why Peacekeeper is sorta nutty and almost always depicted as being in one stage or another of losing his mind. He's kinda awesome.

A shame he's DC, otherwise he could have frequent breakdowns about how he wanted to be Gandhi but somehow always ends up as the Punisher.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

darthbob88 posted:

This one, from Blue Beetle (2006) issue 19? Or whatever the correct nomenclature for multi-volume things is.

That's the one! I always remember "He needs our help with his sexy fight!" as one of my favorite moments in comics.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Samuringa posted:

There's no way to answer this without going into TMI so just live with a free conscience and a pure Google history

I'm gonna do it

I have to know

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

site posted:

I'm gonna do it

I have to know

STAHP

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

site posted:

Carefully

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
I just can't take a woman trying to kill me seriously unless they have the self respect to cross their legs and wear proper undergarments. I expect better from the women I objectify.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

site posted:

I'm gonna do it

I have to know

It wasn't Ant-Man turning himself into the size of an ant and just crawling around there? You might as well just post it.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Takezio posted:

I think it's kind of like when someone gets so angry they wrap around to being completely calm. Like that, but with pacifism and punching.

I mean, I get it. There's peace, and then there's peace. Like, what word immediately comes to mind when I say "silent as the _____"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

site posted:

Pym shrunk himself while Janet was normal sized. I think you're imagination can take over from there.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Skwirl posted:

Pym shrunk himself while Janet was normal sized. I think you're imagination can take over from there.

lol ok I googled it and Pym telling Jan 'Ok your turn' (to shrink); I guess I can see where they were aiming with what a seven-inch-tall man might do for a lady but the reverse, is she going to repeatedly suplex his dick or something?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol ok I googled it and Pym telling Jan 'Ok your turn' (to shrink); I guess I can see where they were aiming with what a seven-inch-tall man might do for a lady but the reverse, is she going to repeatedly suplex his dick or something?

:nws:
They're going to combine sounding and fisting.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

prefect I'm shocked I always thought you were such a nice boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

Yeah i looked it up, i must've seen it before cuz I could've sworn that same scene was in ultimates

NoneMoreNegative posted:

up the butt