Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

KakerMix posted:

To live with. It's a little too slow, a little too nice, a little to "ok let's prepare to take this museum piece out". It doesn't work as a daily driver.

Bad choice of words on my part. It's too nice.

Sorry to hear that—although I think id drag the head of my dick across a cheese grater to drive that beauty daily. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BlackMK4 posted:

Ran across a Surf for sale at the dealer the owner of my old E30 works at.
https://azeuros.com/inventory/1990-toyota-hilux-surf/

Related cars:

Couple Audi RS4's for $45K and $60K.

Yeah I'm sure the same people are cross shopping those.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

Rhyno posted:

Related cars:

Why is the 2001 one worth $15k more? :psyduck:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

MrOnBicycle posted:

Why is the 2001 one worth $15k more? :psyduck:

Haha, that is a RS4 Avant... they were never sold in the US and are pretty rare otherwise. You can bring them in if you have a RI modify them for federalization, but they are still rare as rocking horse poo.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Rhyno posted:

Related cars:

Why wouldn't they be? A turbo diesel Surf is more exclusive than a lot of cars in the USA and if you are a collector there is easily overlap.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KakerMix posted:

Why wouldn't they be? A turbo diesel Surf is more exclusive than a lot of cars in the USA and if you are a collector there is easily overlap.

Because the Surf is far too cool for someone who'd buy either Audi.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Pretty sure there are less than 10 B5 RS4 Avants in the US

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
The people who are into that era of Toyota are probably not into Audis.

At least this one isn't anyways. vOv

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm totally into both but I'm a drat weirdo.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Wrar posted:

I'm totally into both but I'm a drat weirdo.

Yeah same. Nice condition old truck? AWD super wagon? :hellyeah:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Bid $1300, lost to a higher bid of $1600. Wasn't really in love with it besides the super glass roof, decals and goofy chin so no big deal. You can score 4x4 grade 3 Delicas for $1300.

Auction Sheet posted:

https://auc.japancardirect.com/aj-tp3XoH0viCSyQm.htm -10062- AT, AC, diesel, captian seat, 4D56 diesel engine, exceed style bumpers, trim loose and burns, seats edges sunk and burns, burns near shifter, other dents scratches paint refreshed clear coat cracks paint fading

Inspector posted:

https://auc.japancardirect.com/aj-tp3XoH0viCSyQm.htm -10062- engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, timing belt sticker but can't read date/mileage, no sludge, radiator fluid color and level ok, oil pan area slightly oily, no cracks in tires but worn, spare ok, cargo area no leaks mold or rust, undercarriage/wheel wells/fenders light surface rust only, boots ok, clear coat paint cracks all around, seats slightly faded, 1cm burn on left side of drivers seat, other seats ok, dashboard 1cm cut in front of passenger seat, ceiling liner dirty, 10 spots or so melted plastic spots on shifter cover, door inside panels loose, AC ok, AT shock and Lag ok, check engine lights ok, 2WD, lights ok, electric mirrors not working, windows ok, wipers ok

Smoker's vehicle but in good shape otherwise.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I've been avoiding bidding on Automatic equipped vans and trucks should I not be? My Majesta is an auto but that is the only way offered.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

DID NOT win this bid. Put in 418000 yen, it sold elsewhere for 421000. It's a 1982 Isuzu Rodeo Bighorn, powered by a wheezy 2.2 liter turbo diesel engine. 4 speed manual, AC (!) and being sold by the original owner. 53,000 miles. Looks fantastic and I'm a bit miffed that I missed it by so little. Then again, I gotta keep profits in mind and I can't imagine this would sell for any more than the Rugger did. Oh well.

Auction Sheet posted:

https://auc.japancardirect.com/aj-3xicN7rlI9M97kE.htm -90460- 4MT, AC,one owner, actual mileage, glove box needs replacement, interior dirty, undercarriage surface rust, ac not working, paint faded, other dents scratches surface rust and corrosion

Inspector posted:

https://auc.japancardirect.com/aj-3xicN7rlI9M97kE.htm -90460- engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no timing belt sticker, no sludge, radiator fluid color and level ok, slightly oily in valve cover and oil pan area, not dripping, tires cracked, wheel paint peeling and surface rust, spare tire cracked, cargo area no leaks mold or rust, floor end panel surface rust, some spots of rust on frame, roof paint faded and peeling and surface rust, front fender behind left wheel has corrosion spots and 1 small corrosion hole, boots ok, dents behind left rear wheel by bumper area, rear roof area dirty, front seats sunk slightly on door side, no tears, dashboard ok, ceiling liner ok, no smells, interior dirty, no burns, AC not working, compressor not working, gears ok, clutch ok, check engine lights ok, 4WD ok, lights ok, fog lights don't turn on, wipers ok, power steering ok, hood bent in windshield area.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 20, 2018

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

The seats are fantastic.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hey Kaker I vaguely remember you posting about there being a limit to how many cars you can buy & resale as a non-business individual before you have to start being a business, but a quick skim of the OP doesn't show that so I was wondering if I dreamt it, or do you have a limit, or did you find out a way around it?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Leperflesh posted:

Hey Kaker I vaguely remember you posting about there being a limit to how many cars you can buy & resale as a non-business individual before you have to start being a business, but a quick skim of the OP doesn't show that so I was wondering if I dreamt it, or do you have a limit, or did you find out a way around it?

It's a state-determined thing. Florida says you can only sell 3 vehicles for profit as an individual. Like most laws of the type though it isn't one that is actively enforced, it's a thing where if it's brought to their attention from you loving up or someone reporting you then they might take a look. The other part is 'for profit'. If someone just comes up to you and asks to buy your car and makes you an offer you can't refuse then that doesn't count. I am currently going through the motions though of getting dealer licensed in Florida. The hardest part is finding a building from which to do business meeting Florida's requirements.
Ways around it include not abusing it and drawing attention to yourself, registering cars in other people's names (that you trust) and just keeping it low key. There are a ton of benefits to becoming a dealer though outside of the requirement though so to go to that length to avoid it seems silly.

As far as I know there is no federal requirement to sell cars, it's a state thing because the state is the one that's interested in the taxing of your vehicles.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Washington is 4, Oregon is zero, federal law only cares that you are supposed to report the income as subject to self employment tax on your 1040.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

A bit too unique for me but those fuckin' SEATS son! 4 speed on the tree too.

This one looks great too, and well taken care of, but nothing really unique about it at all besides the super low miles, stripe and OG wheels.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jun 20, 2018

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

KakerMix posted:

It's a state-determined thing. Florida says you can only sell 3 vehicles for profit as an individual. Like most laws of the type though it isn't one that is actively enforced, it's a thing where if it's brought to their attention from you loving up or someone reporting you then they might take a look. The other part is 'for profit'. If someone just comes up to you and asks to buy your car and makes you an offer you can't refuse then that doesn't count. I am currently going through the motions though of getting dealer licensed in Florida. The hardest part is finding a building from which to do business meeting Florida's requirements.
Ways around it include not abusing it and drawing attention to yourself, registering cars in other people's names (that you trust) and just keeping it low key. There are a ton of benefits to becoming a dealer though outside of the requirement though so to go to that length to avoid it seems silly.

As far as I know there is no federal requirement to sell cars, it's a state thing because the state is the one that's interested in the taxing of your vehicles.

Ah, OK, thanks. So basically you've already gone past the 3 limit, but you're super small time potatoes so the state doesn't really care, and you're going through the process anyway so if someone at the state level decided they did care, you could point to that to show that you're not trying to get around the law anyway.

What are florida's building requirements? I take it you need more than just a PO Box, they want dealers to have actual lots to park cars on?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
If it is anything like TN then you have to have space to park 15 cars (and it can't be grass), a LANDLINE lol, and like a bathroom and certain size sign.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Leperflesh posted:

Ah, OK, thanks. So basically you've already gone past the 3 limit, but you're super small time potatoes so the state doesn't really care, and you're going through the process anyway so if someone at the state level decided they did care, you could point to that to show that you're not trying to get around the law anyway.

What are florida's building requirements? I take it you need more than just a PO Box, they want dealers to have actual lots to park cars on?

Basically yeah. The guy that comes out to physically inspect the car's frame numbers compared to the forms from the Dept. of Homeland Security has been helping me out, he's 60 and been doing this for decades. He's been super helpful.
Requirements are at least 100 sq feet of office, non-residentially zoned, public street access and a sign with hours (that can say 'by appointment only') and some other more minor things. There is a special type of approval for buildings that are allowed to be used as an auto dealership that can fast-track the approval but otherwise you pick out a building, have an inspector come out (if its approved on paper) then they say if it's OK or not. After that and you get your license just keep it up with renewals and there is usually never another inspection.
The rules are set up more for an out door lot but I'm dead-set on a warehouse type deal because I want all my cars indoors. Pollen gets terrible during the year and we're about to enter monsoon season which means water spots out the rear end, no thanks.

In bidding news:

1989 Mazda Bongo, 4WD gasoline 5 speed manual van with super sunroof, AC and 72000 miles.

Auction Sheet posted:

5MT, AC, gasoline, sunroof, owner's manual, maintenance book, steering wheel worn and cracked, undercarriage surface rust, interior dirty and scratched, other dents scratches paint faded paint peeling (large)

Neat, looks pretty good and should go for cheaper than a LiteAce because Toyota tax.

Yoshi relaying what the Inspector said posted:

Bongo is flaky rusty almost holes on undercarriage and dripping oil. They let us cancel the inspection.

GET INSPECTIONS

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Bid on this tonight:

1991 Nissan Safari Gran Road. Big fat 6 cyl non-turbo diesel, 5 speed manual and a short wheelbase body. Pretty nice according to the sheet.

Auction Sheet posted:

5MT, AC, aftermarket wheels, diesel, RHD, inteiror worn dirty and burns, right baffle slightly bent, cargo area dirty, other dents scratches paint peeling, tail lenses cracked

Inspector posted:

engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, timing chain, no sludge but oil dirty, slight seep from water pump gasket, fan belt pulley slow, radiator fluid color and level ok, no oil leaks, tires have 30% front 50% rear, spare tire old and worn, no leaks mold or rust in trunk, undercarriage/fenders/wheel wells ok, some slight cracks in gold paint, front bumper and hood dents as is in diagram, drivers seat slightly sunk but ok, some stains on seats, dashboard ok, ceiling liner dirty, door inside panel loose, 1 burn in carpet by shifter and on on drivers door inside panel, AC ok, clutch ok but recommend fluid change, gears ok, check engine lights ok, 4WD ok, lights ok, mirrors ok, windows ok, wipers ok, body odor smell?
Cool so it's stinky but nice.

Put in a bid for 495000 yen based on other short wheelbase 3.5 grade 6 cyl diesel ones that have sold at non-uss auctions. It sold for 1,335,000 yen. Safari prices via USS auctions are high as gently caress is what we've come up with. Earlier I said that it would be difficult to make a profit off of something like a Safari and this illustrates it. A Land Cruiser can sell for 15k all day in the USA, I'm not so confident about a Nissan.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

KakerMix posted:

Put in a bid for 495000 yen based on other short wheelbase 3.5 grade 6 cyl diesel ones that have sold at non-uss auctions. It sold for 1,335,000 yen. Safari prices via USS auctions are high as gently caress is what we've come up with. Earlier I said that it would be difficult to make a profit off of something like a Safari and this illustrates it. A Land Cruiser can sell for 15k all day in the USA, I'm not so confident about a Nissan.
Cool, time for me to buy up el cheapo Patrols and sell them for 10 times the price to Americans

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

You Am I posted:

Cool, time for me to buy up el cheapo Patrols and sell them for 10 times the price to Americans

Thats what I mean, it wasn't bought by someone in the USA. It was bought by someone in Japan or elsewhere in the world because they are not worth much here because there are no enthusiasts.
These auctions are open to everyone in the world and a lot of the time cars I'll see at auction ends up on a sales lot within Japan. I imagine that's what happening to this one.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Back in the game, bidding on cars again.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

KakerMix posted:

Basically yeah. The guy that comes out to physically inspect the car's frame numbers compared to the forms from the Dept. of Homeland Security has been helping me out, he's 60 and been doing this for decades. He's been super helpful.
Requirements are at least 100 sq feet of office, non-residentially zoned, public street access and a sign with hours (that can say 'by appointment only') and some other more minor things. There is a special type of approval for buildings that are allowed to be used as an auto dealership that can fast-track the approval but otherwise you pick out a building, have an inspector come out (if its approved on paper) then they say if it's OK or not. After that and you get your license just keep it up with renewals and there is usually never another inspection.
The rules are set up more for an out door lot but I'm dead-set on a warehouse type deal because I want all my cars indoors. Pollen gets terrible during the year and we're about to enter monsoon season which means water spots out the rear end, no thanks.

Well on the one hand indoor space is obviously exponentially more expensive than bare asphalt, but given you have to have that office space anyway, that decreases the delta between having a lot and having indoor parking space considerably. It's still gonna be a significant delta though, so I hope you're doing your business financial modelling carefully before you sign a lease. It'll be cool to watch you go through the process of building this business though! I'm excited for you, I think you've definitely tapped into a viable opportunity here.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

everdave posted:

Back in the game, bidding on cars again.

Bidding on raccoon transporters?

:v:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

KakerMix posted:

Thats what I mean, it wasn't bought by someone in the USA. It was bought by someone in Japan or elsewhere in the world because they are not worth much here because there are no enthusiasts.
These auctions are open to everyone in the world and a lot of the time cars I'll see at auction ends up on a sales lot within Japan. I imagine that's what happening to this one.

Ok, time to do the same thing, but sell them to the Japanese. Maybe throw in a toy kangaroo or koala or Steve Irwin to really seal the deal :)

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Bidding on raccoon transporters?

:v:

V12 Century with power “curtains” should get them there in style. I’m not joking.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Leperflesh posted:

Well on the one hand indoor space is obviously exponentially more expensive than bare asphalt, but given you have to have that office space anyway, that decreases the delta between having a lot and having indoor parking space considerably. It's still gonna be a significant delta though, so I hope you're doing your business financial modelling carefully before you sign a lease. It'll be cool to watch you go through the process of building this business though! I'm excited for you, I think you've definitely tapped into a viable opportunity here.

This is Florida. Indoor space isn't that expensive if you look around. Buddy and I are looking right now at a 1500sqft shop with 2 doors, office and all that poo poo for 450/m.

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

Sooooo I imported a car from Japan.

(I assume that "no smoking" sticker is responsible for the nice smell in here!)

You can flip the seats!!

Picked up the ACTIVE WORLD from the docks the other day. Having never driven a Delica I was quite pleased by how it drove. The brakes and AC worked well and it felt great on the highway. It was my first time driving a RHD car on in a LHD country, and it was surprisingly easy due to the excellent Delica mirrors. Considering that I'm planning on taking this on a three day trip up the province in this thing I'm delighted to find out that the car is not going to make this an awful experience.

Next steps are to do a few necessary repairs so that this vehicle can pass the Out of Province inspection and get licensed. This involves:
- Replacing lights
- Adding a Daytime Running Light module
- Replacing tires (these tires were done anyway)

Due to me not knowing anything, I decided the best and fastest way to do this was to take the vehicle to Rising Sun, which is one of the shops in town that imports Delicas and exclusively repairs Delicas. I got a text back from the mechanic the other day stating the Delica was in good shape, which is great to hear.

It was really interesting to chat briefly with the owner about importing from Japan. He in fact had an L400 Delica Chamonix on the same boat as me. He is able to make this work because he has contacts in Japan that help him and he's able to cut out the middle man and not have to deal so many of the extra costs around importing that I did. The fact that he can speak Japanese obviously helps!

At the dock car lot I had a brief look around but didn't spot anything really wild and interesting. Where my delica was parked it was surrounded by Subaru Outbacks.

Also spotted while running around the other day doing errands:

This pretty custom paint job Figaro

This uhh crazy thing

Femtosecond fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jun 22, 2018

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Oh man that is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing wow! We would all love to hear what you got it for, who you went through and all that jazz but we all understand if you don't want to share. Fantastic!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Femtosecond posted:

This uhh crazy thing

Delica owns but this owns a little bit harder.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Femtosecond posted:

You can flip the seats!!

Picked up the ACTIVE WORLD from the docks the other day. Having never driven a Delica I was quite pleased by how it drove. The brakes and AC worked well and it felt great on the highway. It was my first time driving a RHD car on in a LHD country, and it was surprisingly easy due to the excellent Delica mirrors. Considering that I'm planning on taking this on a three day trip up the province in this thing I'm delighted to find out that the car is not going to make this an awful experience.

Next steps are to do a few necessary repairs so that this vehicle can pass the Out of Province inspection and get licensed. This involves:
- Replacing lights

Due to me not knowing anything, I decided the best and fastest way to do this was to take the vehicle to Rising Sun, which is one of the shops in town that imports Delicas and exclusively repairs Delicas. I got a text back from the mechanic the other day stating the Delica was in good shape, which is great to hear.

It was really interesting to chat briefly with the owner about importing from Japan. He in fact had an L400 Delica Chamonix on the same boat as me. He is able to make this work because he has contacts in Japan that help him and he's able to cut out the middle man and not have to deal so many of the extra costs around importing that I did. The fact that he can speak Japanese obviously helps!

At the dock car lot I had a brief look around but didn't spot anything really wild and interesting. Where my delica was parked it was surrounded by Subaru Outbacks.

This uhh crazy thing

AQUARIUS LEADER! Hell yeah, glad it's in good shape and you don't hate it.

That Safari I posted earlier that went way outside the norm for bidding? It wasn't actually sold, the reserve wasn't met. Yesterday I bid on this:

1989 Toyota Hilux Surf, 2.8 liter non-turbo diesel, 5 speed manual, slight lift, 53,000 kms (33000 miles!).

Auction Sheet posted:

5MT, AC, memory navi, aftermarket shocks, lifted, aftermarket projector headlights, injector fuel pump overhauled recently, interior dirty pet hairs, undercarriage surface rust and corrosion, muffler corrosion hole, exhaust leak, small chips in windshield, other dents scratches corrosion and paint waves

Inspector posted:

engine starts idles and revs fine, no smoke or vibrations, no sludge, radiator fluid color and level ok, no oil leaks, surface rust on valve cover, tires worn, spare ok, no leaks mold or rust in cargo area, light surface rust on frame/undercarriage/suspension, muffler corrosion holes and taped up, arches light surface rust only, left rear door bottom portion 3 spots of 1 in corrosion with some flaking, boots ok, body as is in diagram, windshield chips small, seats ok, dashboard ok, ceiling liner ok, some small stains in carpet, no burns, AC ok, clutch ok, gears ok, check engine lights ok, 4WD ok, lights ok, rear gate window ok, wipers ok, tach not working.

I saw dollar signs in my eyes so I threw in a bid of 775360 yen, way above the mean for a truck just like this, mileage and all. Didn't win, bidding went to 1,235,000 yen but didn't actually sell and then the auction was cancelled :negative:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

It kinda seems like there's a bubble building don't you think? The more people that get into bidding the higher the prices are inflating to the point you'll be lucky to make a worthwhile profit, especially with the Toyotas. If you're starting a business you're going to have to bid way more than you are now right? I mean you won't be able to wait around to take advantage of improper listings and such, you're gonna have to have inventory available and you may be forced to pay more than you want to.

Are you planning on imports only, or are you gonna hit up local auctions too?

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

drat that van is beautiful

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

It kinda seems like there's a bubble building don't you think? The more people that get into bidding the higher the prices are inflating to the point you'll be lucky to make a worthwhile profit, especially with the Toyotas. If you're starting a business you're going to have to bid way more than you are now right? I mean you won't be able to wait around to take advantage of improper listings and such, you're gonna have to have inventory available and you may be forced to pay more than you want to.

Are you planning on imports only, or are you gonna hit up local auctions too?

Evidence says otherwise, Hilux Surf prices have remained quite constant.

Both the Safari and Surf auctions are USS-ran, the largest group of auction houses within Japan. They are the guys that don't publish their prices in the auction statistics. As I've been in this game for close to a year now I've developed a bias against USS auctions for the main reason that their prices are inflated. I'm not sure how it all works over there BUT if I were USS I'd want to have the reputation of getting more money for your car if you list with them. You hide the results so other houses can't use your results to inflate their prices either, hence if you are a seller you'd want to go with USS. I could be way the gently caress off too, but that's what I can see making sense. More money = better. As to why the Safari and Surf auctions went the way they did I haven't a clue. There was the R grade Land Cruiser a while back that had an ultra-high reserve and also never sold, could be like that. Also don't make the mistake of thinking that these auctions are just for US importers, I'm bidding against the whole world. That Safari being so high has got to be someone within Japan (where they like Safaris) or the rest of the world (which like Patrols). If you were in the USA you'd just snag a grade 3.5 2 door Safari with less miles from not-USS for under 5 grand instead.
The other thing that made the Surf a bit more special was it being #644 off the line and very low miles.

I'd argue I didn't win that 85 Surf of mine because of an 'improper' listing, I won it because I bid high and ended up paying just under my bid.

I'm not really interested in local auctions but I'd never say never, I might become the largest US dealer in Grand Ams all of a sudden :v:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jun 23, 2018

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

KakerMix posted:

I'm not really interested in local auctions but I'd never say never, I might become the largest US dealer in Grand Ams all of a sudden :v:

Reported for posting suicide threats.

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

Femtosecond posted:

You can flip the seats!!

- Replacing lights

This uhh crazy thing

Hell yes. Awesome Delica!

My Cappo has landed at the port and been cleared for pick up. Now I just got to get it. And in other news I've convinced some guys at work to all go in on Jimnys together so we can go wheeling with the little things. Way cooler than any UTV and we can drive right to the trails with them no trailers needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Jesus Christ an LN130 surf. The 4runners here in Aus in that config were absolutely woeful in terms of power. Like can’t get out of their own way underpowered.

There’s a reason why “always late in a 2.8” is a well spoken phrase in Australia