Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

You mean “get his sick burns published”

Reminder that Giuliani needed skin grafts after this one :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DteDRD6cbbM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

FAUXTON posted:

Big sack fulla seed there

I read this as Nebraska died/ ended in 2017 and that sounds... good.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lmao Mexico knocked Germany out of the world cup

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Dusted

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Syncopated posted:

Mario Gomez is a good and handsome man imo.

These may be true, but hes a poo poo footballer and gently caress him for ruining everyone's dreams in Florence. The biggest and most expensive flop we had and we bought him off of an award winning season at Bayern Munich.

He never recovered and good. loving dipshit. I was so excited when he came to play for us. He was literally the first player I ever liked.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

lmao Mexico knocked Germany out of the world cup

Not quite. It's the group stage

Caufman
May 7, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

Big sack fulla seed there

Carry your nutsack in your nuts sack.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

:psyduck: This is like gta levels of bad satire, what in the fuuuuuck

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

That Works posted:

We've been running a foreign policy that's pretty good about having the next generation of muslim nation citizens dislike / hate us. I wonder how running that policy on our own border nations is going to play out when these kids grow up? gently caress we're actually going to need a wall in that case.

Everything to the south of the US already hates it. In north and south America that is.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

That Works posted:

I read this as Nebraska died/ ended in 2017 and that sounds... good.

Nebraska is good though.

Our license plate is very bad because it was designed by our horrible bargain store Lex Luthor governor.

Edit: it was chosen by him, not designed

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jun 17, 2018

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
Leaving this here, I got nothing:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/392703-at-least-four-dead-in-vehicle-crash-near-texas-border

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That Works posted:

We've been running a foreign policy that's pretty good about having the next generation of muslim nation citizens dislike / hate us. I wonder how running that policy on our own border nations is going to play out when these kids grow up? gently caress we're actually going to need a wall in that case.

Nobody who's in charge of or who supports these policies is capable of recognizing the vicious cycle it creates. If anything they feed into it, using it as justification for treating people even worse, because they obviously hate us. Kind of like how the Warsaw Ghetto uprising was used as propaganda to show that the Jews were obviously dangerous.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It's a real issue when people making policy A. Don't care that they won't be around when it backfires, and B. Think Jesus is coming back any day now.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

That Works posted:

Interesting point - the city I live in (Sheffield, UK) is chock full of immigrants, and we like it. I've talked to Kurdish kids displaced by Iraq war II, people here because of Iraq I, fuckloads of Afghans, who have varied from "what the gently caress is a city" to "what the gently caress is wrong with you twats in the west".

Fuckers don't hate us, they just don't know, in general, what the name of crap is up with our psychology. We choose a different enemy every 4 years, we literally look psychotic.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

my kinda ape posted:

Nebraska is good though.

Our license plate is very bad because it was designed by our horrible bargain store Lex Luthor governor.

Edit: it was chosen by him, not designed
E: oh wait you post in the LAN thread, I knew that.

Immanentized fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jun 18, 2018

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Hexyflexy posted:

Fuckers don't hate us, they just don't know, in general, what the name of crap is up with our psychology. We choose a different enemy every 4 years, we literally look psychotic.

Just tell them that war drives the economies of the western world.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Soulex posted:

Not quite. It's the group stage

Yeah this.

Still funny though. Also Switzerland held Brazil to a draw.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Brazil dont have that cohesiveness. They're still trying to ride on the coattails of Pele

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Jesus gently caress, MAGA chuds are really some kind of god drat special. Watching people on my Facebook feed show them video after video of Trump and Sessions saying outright, "We are going to take these children away. This is what we are going to do. Us. We're doing it. The children taking. That's us. We are tough on borders, so we're doing this" and it's just a solid wall of "Nope, it's the Democrats. A bad thing is happening, it's their fault".

We're going to have to either deprogram a huge portion of our population from cult mentality or just overpower them and wait for them to die.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

bird food bathtub posted:

We're going to have to either deprogram a huge portion of our population from cult mentality or just overpower them and wait for them to die.

I assume it's gonna have to be the latter option, there's too many and it's too deep-rooted.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
There's a woman my age in my office that has loudly complained that she can't get a second date with people because it inevitably comes up that she voted for TRUMP.

Our extremely quiet data analyst responded "gently caress no!!!" when she quizzed him about dating a trump voter (not her, hypothetically) and I just about died laughing.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Vasudus posted:

There's a woman my age in my office that has loudly complained that she can't get a second date with people because it inevitably comes up that she voted for TRUMP.

Our extremely quiet data analyst responded "gently caress no!!!" when she quizzed him about dating a trump voter (not her, hypothetically) and I just about died laughing.

Good on him.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

FAUXTON posted:

I assume it's gonna have to be the latter option, there's too many and it's too deep-rooted.

Our country is going to have to take the same tack that Germany did towards nazis when all this is over.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Our country is going to have to take the same tack that Germany did towards nazis when all this is over.

give them high ranking positions in government, law enforcement, finance and industry?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Smiling Jack posted:

give them high ranking positions in government, law enforcement, finance and industry?

Its called De-Nazification!

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
One of the irritating things about being in the military is the number of Trump cultists and having to bite my tongue whenever they say something dumb.

One of the few times I have was in a truck as an OC and it was myself and my 1SG arguing against the 3 West Pointers that were with us. It was pretty strange that I ended up with both a liberal 1SG and PSG.

For whatever reason West Pointers seem more prone to being fans of Trump than ROTC and OCS officers.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Vasudus posted:

It amazes me the people that they shouldn't suffer consequences for the policies and people they support. If you're just starting a relationship and politics (or just plain :decorum:) is at all a thing you care about, you aren't going to get beyond a single date.

Mustang posted:

One of the irritating things about being in the military is the number of Trump cultists and having to bite my tongue whenever they say something dumb.

One of the few times I have was in a truck as an OC and it was myself and my 1SG arguing against the 3 West Pointers that were with us. It was pretty strange that I ended up with both a liberal 1SG and PSG.

For whatever reason West Pointers seem more prone to being fans of Trump than ROTC and OCS officers.

This was from 2013 but, I was on short-term orders before the government shut-down and pulled the :chiefsay: card on a LT and Army Major who just wouldn't stop being proto-chuds. Made my life, and my junior service members, much better.

Nick Soapdish fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jun 18, 2018

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CommieGIR posted:

Good on him.

Never gently caress a chud

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Avenatti is offering his services to migrants who had their children taken from them:

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-avenatti-fascist-immigration-stephen-miller-illegal-donald-trump-980430

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

God drat I love it

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

Jesus gently caress, MAGA chuds are really some kind of god drat special. Watching people on my Facebook feed show them video after video of Trump and Sessions saying outright, "We are going to take these children away. This is what we are going to do. Us. We're doing it. The children taking. That's us. We are tough on borders, so we're doing this" and it's just a solid wall of "Nope, it's the Democrats. A bad thing is happening, it's their fault".

People that have ever voted for the GOP have never cared about reality or really anything other than hate, spite, and/or their portfolio

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Smiling Jack posted:

I was mainly going for "ban their very existence" but you know

Maybe I should say "let's treat them the way Germany treats the church of scientology"

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Avenatti is offering his services to migrants who had their children taken from them:

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-avenatti-fascist-immigration-stephen-miller-illegal-donald-trump-980430

Avenatti has been doing admirable work but his wikipedia is reporting some financial issues/bankruptcy settlements by his firm that he's having to pay. So I like his relentlessness but I'm not getting my hopes too high up.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

CommieGIR posted:

I don't give a gently caress what anyone says about him being a publicity whore, that's a loving solid move on his part.

Mustang posted:

Ring knockers dumb, so what?

A buddy of mine is a officer in the Marines, and the stories he's mentioned about dumb shits approaching him to talk about MAGA poo poo only for him to shut them down with "Shut the gently caress up about politics, not in my shop" has been so so good.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm shocked that conservative people go to military academies

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'd say that none of my friends who went to the academies are chuds, but that's because I stopped being friends with the ones who are.

Still plenty of "both sides are just as bad" types though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I've met exactly one academy grad that wasn't a complete doucher, but he was a goon, so :shrug:

• Locked thread