Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am playing more Castlevania but Stage 15 is extremely hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Happy father's day to all the gaming dads here.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

first time my dad beat me in mortal kombat 3 on snes he pushed me down and yelled "hell yeah" at my face. happy father's day

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i think ive told this before but my dad got really into battlefield 2 when i was in high school and for nearly two years, whenever i would wake up in the middle of the night to get a glass of a water, i'd see him at the computer, speakers blasting gunfire sounds at nearly maximum volume, with a glass of brandy at his side and him just completely transfixed by driving the tanks around. happy father's day.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Picked up Mario + Rabbids because I played a lot of it at a friends place and really enjoyed it and it's on sale bc of E3. Fun game, even if the rabbids and dialogue is kind of annoying.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
bought Fantasy Life today. i hope its fun

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

The next several hours of your life are about to vanish in an instant

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m still playing Yakuza 0. I’m addicted to the real estate. I can’t stop spending money on buildings so that I can afford to spend more money on more buildings. Someone send help

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fantasy Life is in my backlog along with a million other games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mycophobia posted:

That games fun.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mycophobia posted:

It's my favorite casual game. I love it. It's not perfect but it's very fun.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’m still playing Yakuza 0. I’m addicted to the real estate. I can’t stop spending money on buildings so that I can afford to spend more money on more buildings. Someone send help

like as soon as it unlocked real estate a few weeks ago, i fully completed it and it burnt me out enough i hardly played the game anymore afterwards and still havent beat it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

like as soon as it unlocked real estate a few weeks ago, i fully completed it and it burnt me out enough i hardly played the game anymore afterwards and still havent beat it

Lol. I kinda did the opposite, I thought it sucked and ignored it when it first unlocked but then I started feeling underpowered, so I figured I’d play it as little as possible to get a little cash for new abilities and now it’s all I’ve done for like 3 days

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fantasy Life is in my backlog along with a million other games

same

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

more witcher 3, theres a really cool and extended se7en style detective quest that I wasn't expecting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Luigi using a snipe rifle is vicious

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I have a long flight tonight so switch travel gaming: stardew valley and golf story

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Today is D&D day

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

danganrompa 3 . I'm like 10 minutes in and this already feels like a weird subversion of the second game which was a weird subversion of the 1st game lol. Pump this twisty anime VN stuff into my blood..... the first 2 games were cool and if anyone liked Zero Escape they're probably worth checking out on your PS vita

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My character died in D&D tonight. RIP Guntur Agung the Half-Orc, torn apart by giant scorpions and eaten.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just found out that Pokemon Quest has shiny Pokemon so expect a screenshot that says like 500 hours played in the confessions thread once the data updates.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played Quake Champions for 9 hours.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quake champions good

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
This weekend was both good and bad, for me. I had two consecutive boardgame nights, as well as a bunch of good R6 matches. However, it was also quite rainy and windy, so whenever that happened (which was periodically throughout the entire weekend) my internet connection was terrible...sooo yeah, I ended up making good progress through a book I've been reading too, haha

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

goferchan posted:

danganrompa 3 . I'm like 10 minutes in and this already feels like a weird subversion of the second game which was a weird subversion of the 1st game lol. Pump this twisty anime VN stuff into my blood..... the first 2 games were cool and if anyone liked Zero Escape they're probably worth checking out on your PS vita

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

goferchan posted:

I want to play v3 so bad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Mario tennis

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna be practicing Street Fighter Alpha 2 and finally checking out the new characters in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Had to wake up at 5:30 to catch a flight :eng99: RE2 Claire B and then after that...whatever's on my Vita I guess.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Odin Sphere. It's a good game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Danganronpa V3, im currently in the trial section for chapter 4. This game is so good and I don't want it to end (and I kind of get the feeling it's the end of the series too)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Likely going to beat Assassin's Creed Origins today.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Witcher 3

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

God of War Ascension. Really not enjoying it as much as the other games, mostly because they completely hosed up how the block/parry works

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

probably gonna start up the new Doom tonight
maybe play some Ryse tonight too, not really enjoying it. I wanted to like it, but the combat is really dull and repetitive, its short enough i'll probably knock it out tho

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ryse was originally developed to be a $15 Xbox LIVE Arcade game until Microsoft made them make it a ‘full’ game so it could launch with the Xbox One and it really really shows. It’s a very obvious artificially bloated game

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Mario Tennis Aces, maybe some BBtag or valkyria chronicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yakuza 0 while working from home. I’ve been feeling a Darkest Dungeon itch lately too