Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

RareAcumen posted:

Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima's weird game that people aren't really sure what it actually is.

I thought it might be a screen from Old Boy, which would have actually been funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

I read this and then literally yelled "NO!" outloud. loving goddammit I need a life.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

i will defend arbys to the death because of their curly fries.

they are singlehandedly the best fast food fries on the face of the earth. no other fry that hasnt been fried in duck fat will defeat their curly fry.

take a pack of horsey sauce and mix it with the arby-q and dip it in there, it's fuckin heaven.

the beef and cheddar is legit too but its a once a month thing

DiggityDoink has a new favorite as of 10:09 on Jun 18, 2018

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

DiggityDoink posted:

they are singlehandedly the best fast food fries on the face of the earth. no other fry that hasnt been fried in duck fat will defeat their curly fry.

take a pack of horsey sauce and mix it with the arby-q and dip it in there, it's fuckin heaven.

Fascinating meme

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

DiggityDoink posted:

Checkers fries are better.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

DiggityDoink posted:

Sir, this is an Arby's drivethrough

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

I'm the creator of this meme who can't hear the difference between string and brass instruments.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krabboss posted:

I'm the creator of this meme who can't hear the difference between string and brass instruments.

Yeah but it's the song they like from that anime so it had to be done that way what can you do you can't sacrifice anime-likes for coherence.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:discourse:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

DiggityDoink posted:

When they're cooked properly maybe.

90% of the arbys fries I get are overcooked to hell so it's like eating vaguely seasoned rocks.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Cops can get around this by exclusively drinking orange Gatorade. I've seen it happen.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the only people who drink orange gatorade are cops

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There might be some leaps in logic itt

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

The Bloop posted:

There might be some leaps in logic itt

Oh this guy is HELLA a cop

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

What if I only drink orange Powerade? Am I a cop? Or like ICE? I don't even own a gun

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/1008429802292834304

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

This threat truly is stupid people on twitter and then some loving loss

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Still got it, lol.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Norm Macdonald is the boringest fucker alive. What am I doing wrong?

The_end
May 17, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

Just stick to carrot top. You are beyond help.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Karate Bastard posted:

Can you maybe elaborate on why you don't find him funny? Is it because you don't get jokes? Are you maybe incapable of laughter? Is there a chance that you might be, in fact, mentally retarded?

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Karate Bastard posted:

I'll pull a Guy Goodbody and explain. He's saying (rightfully) she is a bad comedian and the less tickets people get, the better.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I think he understood the joke just fine. It just seems like he doesn't find Norm Macdonald funny

who cares either way

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

Can you maybe elaborate on why you don't find him funny? Is it because you don't get jokes? Are you maybe incapable of laughter? Is there a chance that you might be, in fact, mentally retarded?

I am going to ask this to the guy with the Norm McDonald av, but what happened to his Youtube show?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Norm Mcdonald was the guy they invited to host some lovely overhyped YouTube awards show red carpet and he showed up in sweats and did nothing but insult everyone around him and make his cohosts feel intensely uncomfortable
He's loving awesome

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Flaggy posted:

I am going to ask this to the guy with the Norm McDonald av, but what happened to his Youtube show?

I think they're working to bring it back in some way or another, but with, like, an official distributor rather than just on YouTube, so all of the old episodes were removed from there to prepare for the distributor. I think that's the last I heard of it.

e: I think it's Netflix, because he has an upcoming thing called Norm MacDonald Has a Show, and I think Live got rolled into that deal.

Calaveron posted:

Norm Mcdonald was the guy they invited to host some lovely overhyped YouTube awards show red carpet and he showed up in sweats and did nothing but insult everyone around him and make his cohosts feel intensely uncomfortable
He's loving awesome

This is what makes Norm so good, really. He saw the YouTube Comedy Awards for the dumb poo poo that they were, and took advantage of it. He constantly dunked on the YT no-names up for awards, asked every established comedian why they were even bothering, and started actively insulting the other host that wasn't Jenny Slate for not being able to pick up on jokes. It was a lot of fun.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

I think they're working to bring it back in some way or another, but with, like, an official distributor rather than just on YouTube, so all of the old episodes were removed from there to prepare for the distributor. I think that's the last I heard of it.

e: I think it's Netflix, because he has an upcoming thing called Norm MacDonald Has a Show, and I think Live got rolled into that deal.

Hell yeah, looking forward to that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

If u want it, it's 4 sale, OK? If you need to ask ASK!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Der Kyhe posted:

This threat truly is stupid people on twitter and then some loving loss

to be fair, not all the loving ends with loss.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
can't believe Norm got invited to host another show after this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhUIIhcTb8

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Ein cooler Typ posted:

can't believe Norm got invited to host another show after this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhUIIhcTb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

I think this is Norm's b est hosting thing where it would make certain people never book him and other people far more likely to book him. He singlehandedly made this clip something people actually watch instead of something nobody would ever seek out ever.

Dsmif
Sep 4, 2014

Is this from Society?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(This is canon, as far as I'm concerned)

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

yeah I eat rear end posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

I think this is Norm's b est hosting thing where it would make certain people never book him and other people far more likely to book him. He singlehandedly made this clip something people actually watch instead of something nobody would ever seek out ever.

Hahahaa I'm 17 minutes into this. This is a trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Dsmif posted:

Is this from Society?

Twin Peaks, I think.