Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Omobono posted:

I dunno about Shiki but a friend Jack needs minimal support on red oni. I run Jalter/Waver/friend Jack and Jalter is only there to blow up Kiyohime. The little murderball can solo it from there.

I'd probably be ok if I pulled friend waver out because waver was never kind enough to grace me with his presence.

I only need one more sumo and 150 million more damage points to get the rest of the big stuff.

I can run the 3 mil pretty consistently usually, though when rematches come up i'm sticking to the blue guy cuz double eurayle wombo combo of doom is good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Wait, what's going on?! The master missions for this week are actually based on the event this time!

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Stheno is putting in work in my Quick-based team. After one of my non-Jack members croaks it, she steps in and stalls long enough for Jack to reload NP once more.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
jack is going to murder the final raid boss real good

sad dad can have a break now i've gotten my 200 mil

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

For the record, it is because I don't really have a need for another AoE Berserker; plus her design doesn't really appeal to me.

While I now have *three* single target Assassins, Jack is Anti-Woman, can clear buffs and as long as I keep her in her coat her design isn't bad.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A friend likes MHX, but she doesn't survive like Jack-Jack. Tiny murder loli is tiny murder loli.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The description of Oni in these events really remind me of the Devils in Kill Six Billion Demons.

Reach Heaven Through Violence.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

So assuming I don't care about damage points anymore is it more event currency to do the 3BP Raid or the 2BP Raid using a +2 drop friend support servant?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Galaga Galaxian posted:

So assuming I don't care about damage points anymore is it more event currency to do the 3BP Raid or the 2BP Raid using a +2 drop friend support servant?

According to the guide 2BP is 14(6) and 3BP is 17(7) so 2BP is more efficient.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
plus more runs equals more bond

do the 1 million 2bp and the 3million 2bp drop the same

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

3 million drops more.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Kild posted:

According to the guide 2BP is 14(6) and 3BP is 17(7) so 2BP is more efficient.

For the Red Oni? I don't know where that guide is sourcing its data but those numbers aren't even possible. The second wave alone has seven guaranteed two-stacks in 2BP and eight in 3BP.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Well, doing some quick testing, the 1BP gives 15 Baskets with a +2 Bonus, the 2BP gives 33 baskets with a +2 bonus (16.5 per BP), and the 3BP Gives 28 baskets with no bonus (9.3 per BP). So I'll stick to 2BP I guess.

I could maybe clear the 3BP with a drop bonus CE on a support servant, but I'll just take the safer route.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Which is the most efficient BP for feather farmin'

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Pureauthor posted:

Which is the most efficient BP for feather farmin'

If the Guide is to be believed the drop rates are (using the hardest difficulty for each BP amount) 15% for 1 BP, 20% for 2BP, and 35% for 3BP.

So 1BP I guess.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Okay, I don't care about this game but I just rolled Raikou and Francis Drake in the same pull and a friend suggested that I sell my account. Does anyone know how that might work?

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
There is a sub-reddit completely for selling and trading fgo accounts. I think there is also a facebook group and a discord for it too. All of them have seperate groups of people and have a variety of honest and shady people.

The way I understand it is that the best way to ensure honesty in the trade is through a middleman. You'd have to look into the trustworthiness of the middleman you want to use, because some of them can be shady. Or you can crapshoot it and trade directly with the interested party and hope you don't get screwed out of the deal. This is general practice stuff for trading any gacha game account, not just FGO. It's also against every games' TOS, but that's a concern for the person buying the account if you don't care about the game.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Hm. That seems like a lot of trouble for like 10 bucks.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I found this guy in the wild

:catstare:
How much loving quartz is that?

I mean I know whales exist but actually seeing one of the bigger ones in the flesh is kinda something (I'm having trouble finding the correct word here)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
that's just nate rfb

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
skills not even at 10/10/10? A Weak whale.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

That’s the real Gilgamesh

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Clarste posted:

Hm. That seems like a lot of trouble for like 10 bucks.

It definitely is. The only reason I looked into it was because I really wanted Ishtar when she first arrived. Dropped some money on her banner, but didn't get her, so I looked into trading my account for her. And it looked like a massive hassle so I didn't do it.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Tired Moritz posted:

that's just nate rfb
I will always be too much of a zasshu to roll Gil.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Tired Moritz posted:

that's just nate rfb
I know this is a lie because I've been putting Nate's Jack to work nonstop here lately. Enjoy the FP, friendo.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Gold sparks! Could it be Majin Saber? No, it’s NP2 good boy doggo Avenger.

Today is gonna be a good day. :3:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I hate how there is essentially no good farming spot for brocades/the gold scroll things. Two great spots for coral and for boxes, none for them.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Gologle posted:

I hate how there is essentially no good farming spot for brocades/the gold scroll things. Two great spots for coral and for boxes, none for them.

Tower - Rakshasa will be good for those once it unlocks, it's a pure Brocade spot.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Gologle posted:

Tower is your best bet.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

RanKizama posted:

I know this is a lie because I've been putting Nate's Jack to work nonstop here lately. Enjoy the FP, friendo.

Nate and Radish has been getting all my fp.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

Nate and Radish has been getting all my fp.

Thanks friend. :tipshat:

Speaking of, if anyone wants to add me I have three open spots, here is my current support list:

ID is 213,386,654.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I see you already have MLB sumo on Jack, and I'm not telling you to take it off her, but if you have Kaleido, consider putting it on Raikou. She does so much damage in this event she doesn't need the party damage up CE equipped, and her NP by itself will kill any wave, including the last ones, with just two hot springs CEs in the user's party. The Support Raikou's I've fielded, which to be fair have all had MLB Sumos on them, have never ever done less than 500k, enough to kill anything that moves. This goes for everyone that has a leveled Raikou, too.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Gologle posted:

I see you already have MLB sumo on Jack, and I'm not telling you to take it off her, but if you have Kaleido, consider putting it on Raikou. She does so much damage in this event she doesn't need the party damage up CE equipped, and her NP by itself will kill any wave, including the last ones, with just two hot springs CEs in the user's party. The Support Raikou's I've fielded, which to be fair have all had MLB Sumos on them, have never ever done less than 500k, enough to kill anything that moves. This goes for everyone that has a leveled Raikou, too.
Ahead of you my friend
The skill levels are low though

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Man you gotta love the 3bp grind

Red gems on two out of three runs, feathers drop like crazy, you get DP rewards and even some oni baskets and the rare gold gem to boot. Maxing out Ridetoki is gonna be a breeze if I fail to pull Ozy.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Gologle posted:

Yeah, no Kaleidoscope so I figured the crit damage and extra stars would be decent on her along with the party damage boost. I guess I could slap an Imaginary Element on her but that seems worse overall.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

My little girl is ready do bring me Mama's head. Hurry up guys and kill this red oni

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Gonna be all about Jalter for the Raikou throwdown. She's kinda jealous after Mama stole her slot as my top farmer (because I have no kaleidos to run AoE farmers with...), and those red beans are burning a hole in my pocket.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Enjoying this event a lot more than Rashomon. Just the fact I don't lose all my efforts if I die makes a huge difference.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

ChronoReverse posted:

Enjoying this event a lot more than Rashomon. Just the fact I don't lose all my efforts if I die makes a huge difference.

It also helps that there's more to do than just fight the exact same fight over and over and over again with only slight variations on it every few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Gologle posted:

I put a kaleido on Raikou but I dunno how long that'll last, since presumably Sumo should go back on Raikou for the final raid. Both would probably work OK though.