Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

A game of chess... is like a swordfight. You must think first, before you move.

Toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon
When it's properly used, it's almost invincible

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/paolaa_janet/status/1008468354938605574

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

So...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

I don’t know who those guys are

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Yoshi Wins posted:

Hahaha. 1. g4 is an atrocious opening move!

"Well, that may be true, but you see the thing is-" *Falls unconvincingly to the ground* "AAAH! Oh God! The pain! My knee! My Goddamn KNEE!"

Calaveron posted:

I don’t know who those guys are

Guy on the left - Scientist(?)/Historian(?) turned meme, AKA "Aliens" guy
Guy on the right - Actor David Duchovney, best know for playing paranormal investigator/FBI Agent Fox Mulder from the X-files. His big thing is that he believes in aliens.
It's a joke because they are both doing the "Aliens" thing form the meme.

CzarChasm has a new favorite as of 19:32 on Jun 18, 2018

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Terror was a good show

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

el dingo posted:

They're both there, I don't know what to do, knell or stand? A crouching stand? :ohdear:

Squat like a dog taking a poo poo because it's the Confederate flag.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Duchovny is cool and good. Other guy built a career on "non-Europeans were too stupid to pile up rocks into a shape so it had to be aliens". Yeah that's my hot take.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I think he's just regular alien crazy, not racist crazy

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CzarChasm posted:

Television personality with a degree in sports information and communications

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

blessed pic imo

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

""What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

And off he walked very, very scornfully."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I'd rather watch a sport that isn't ever influenced by the whims of the referees, like football baseball basketball hockey golf.

e:
Wait, I forgot, not even golf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNDJH_FyN4

SpacePig has a new favorite as of 20:12 on Jun 18, 2018

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

characterizing american football as anything but enthralled to the whims of its referees is a goddamn comedy goldmine

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hawowanlawow posted:

I think he's just regular alien crazy, not racist crazy

SJWs think ancient aliens theorists are inherently racist

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

World War Mammories posted:

characterizing american football as anything but enthralled to the whims of its referees is a goddamn comedy goldmine

The rules of Football are fairly mechanical, unless Tom Brady's on the field, in which case the rule is gently caress TB.

Basketball is basically "Whatever the ref wants to call, whenever they feel like calling it".

Edit: ^^^^^^ To be fair, "These brown people building something is so unbelieveable that I have to believe that aliens built the thing" is a bit racist, and that's all I'll say on the matter.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Neito posted:

The rules of Football are fairly mechanical, unless Tom Brady's on the field, in which case the rule is gently caress TB.

lol

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Every sport is basically "whatever the ref wants", even if there's a lot of very specific stuff codified into the rulebook. The same thing can get called tons of different ways depending on how the ref feels about whatever team is on the field. Or whoever is paying that ref that day, either way.

e: Hockey player Sean Avery once had a rule invented against him in the middle of a playoff game because the refs and a very high-profile goaltender didn't like what he was doing. He was facing the goalie and waving the stick in his face, but never hitting him and not participating in the play. It became codified the next game.

SpacePig has a new favorite as of 20:36 on Jun 18, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What if black aliens built the pyramids?

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

This made me actual laugh out loud, because I too am losing my mind.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Yeah, 95% of ancient alien theories tend to avoid anglo-saxon development so...

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

duchovny lookin like tim allen fused with jason bateman

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:vince:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

when I think of ancient alien crackpot theories, I think of two things: the pyramids and stonehenge. that's 1 for 2 European

also surely Mulder spiked his hair up just for that picture right

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Just for fun I looked up this guys net worth and he's and it's a lot higher than I expected for a guy who did a program about aliens like a decade ago.

2 million dollars

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Unintentional racism is still racism

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

SpacePig posted:

e: Hockey player Sean Avery once had a rule invented against him in the middle of a playoff game because the refs and a very high-profile goaltender didn't like what he was doing. He was facing the goalie and waving the stick in his face, but never hitting him and not participating in the play. It became codified the next game.

Was Sean Avery 8 years old at the time and was the goalie his sister?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Gosh...danged....SJWs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Vlex posted:

Unintentional racism is still racism

Cool.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Mammal Sauce posted:

Longcow is looooong

Dachsheifer :v:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I thought the red pill crowd were calling them "Marxists" not "SJWs" now?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Speaking of racism. Taken off Facebook. Friend of a friend of a friend.

It's....it's 2018. What the gently caress. South-West England, for reference, it's a bit backwards down here but i don't really know anyone who'd think this is acceptable.

Edit:poo poo. Thought this was the idiots on social media thread. Guess it's funny, in a pretty depressing way. Or not.

Roblo has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Jun 18, 2018

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

CzarChasm posted:

"Well, that may be true, but you see the thing is-" *Falls unconvincingly to the ground* "AAAH! Oh God! The pain! My knee! My Goddamn KNEE!"

Guy on the right - Actor David Duchovney, best know for playing paranormal investigator/FBI Agent Fox Mulder from the X-files. His big thing is that he believes in aliens.
It's a joke because they are both doing the "Aliens" thing form the meme.

Giorgio owns because whether he's grifting or a true believer, he doesn't take himself too seriously, which is more than can be said about the people who poo poo on him.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

That man's forehead is a shockwave, blasting his hairline across the blighted desert of his scalp. For real, it looks like that video of the chemical plant explosion in Henderson, NV.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Wrong thread?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

el dingo posted:

They're both there, I don't know what to do, knell or stand? A crouching stand? :ohdear:

Stand Down?

Well, which is it, young feller? You want i should freeze or get down on the ground? Seein as how if I freeze, I can't get down and if I get down, seein how I'm gonna be in motion..."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

el dingo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyqj5AJJwmE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Agreed, but

:thunk: