Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
yikes

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
drat, that's crazy

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Gonna be an rear end in a top hat here....

Boy do I not give a drat that piece of poo poo is dead.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m mad he’s dead because he deserved to be locked up instead

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Dexo posted:

Gonna be an rear end in a top hat here....

Boy do I not give a drat that piece of poo poo is dead.

saaaaaame

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
He was a piece of poo poo, but his music was alright sometimes and he influenced a bunch of rappers.

Kinda reminds me of Peep's death. Some dude filming his dead body.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

succ posted:

He was a piece of poo poo,

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

oh man i love it when people i don't like are murdered

- a well adjusted human being

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

No one's saying that, just that they don't feel bad about it

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

this threads death lust to see xxx and 69 get killed is totally cool and not at all weird

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i dont know whats more confusing between people itt who think murdering even bad people is cool or the people from those clips who see someone literally murdered and think to themselves 'nice lets throw this up on twitter'

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
I hope 69 get's his rear end whooped yeah but supposedly X has been making positive changes lately and I would hate to see him die and it's hosed up that people want to see him killed. I hope he's alive and well and talking about how he was almost XXXtinct soon. I heard from a reliable source in Broward/Dade that he's en route to a trauma center but I could be wrong.

e: "my uncle works for QC"

Dillon2 fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jun 18, 2018

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Am I happy no. I wish he would have been arrested and jailed.

And with 69 that nigga is just doing poo poo that is going to get him killed. I'm not happy about it and saying this dude is doing flagrant poo poo isnt a bloodlust for his death.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Like actually read what tentacion did to that woman.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Dexo posted:

this.

but goddamn...holy poo poo...dude looks dead af.
thought for sure Keef would get 69 first

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
leave it to a chicago dude to celebrate someone's death

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lmao XXXtentacion doesn't even rate for people who I actually celebrate dying.

Scalia is the only person I have recently actually celebrated the death of.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Where are people seeing anyone in this thread celebrate his death? The worst thing said is "I don't care", which is a far cry from actively cheering on his death.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

yes, no one literally said i celebrate his death
if i can't celebrate rappers dying, no one can

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Dexo posted:

Scalia is the only person I have recently actually celebrated the death of.
hahaha, same, I literally called all my friends and my dad and had like a loving impromptu car parade

I'm not celebrating this dude's death but I'm not praying for him either. He was a monster who acted like a punk, and now he got got.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Nasir is just plain bad. Dunno why I got excited for a Nas/Kanye collab in 2018.

Hope xxxtentacion isn't dead. Yeah he's done some poo poo that makes him easy to vilify, but listed to Sad and tell me he doesn't sound like a child who is still developing. He deserves a chance to rehabilitate and grow to a decent person, not death.

& the video, and millions views, is hosed. black death should not be entertainment.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
https://mobile.twitter.com/browardsheriff/status/1008826651222986752

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Dexo posted:

Seriously. Hard to find any pity for this dude no matter what happened. Feel bad for his family.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

You have wonder if the person recording went "hmm I wonder if this is in bad taste or not".

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
yeah whoever posted that video sucks, wierd voyeurism of his last moments

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Vargatron posted:

You have wonder if the person recording went "hmm I wonder if this is in bad taste or not".

You know the only thought was "holy poo poo this will go viral"

temple
Jul 29, 2006

just keep this same energy when your fav dies.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Not celebrating dudes life or anything but getting shot like that at 20 is a poo poo way to go. He’s a bad dude and should have at least been locked up.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Like yeah XXX was a piece of poo poo but gently caress why do you have to be recording a dead dude. He reaped what he had sown, but I'm not about to celebrate his death.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

HorseRenoir posted:

Someone murdered Xxxtentacion

https://twitter.com/Nicolas__Uribe/status/1008805020324761601 :nms: video of the crime scene, no gore but don't click if you don't want to see a dead body

Dexo posted:

Stop arguing guys. This is a time for mourning. That nigga XXXtentacion was shot and killed in Miami

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1008805973555863552?s=19

https://twitter.com/Ndee93/status/1008805318892060672?s=19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMej__yTmE

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
drat it’s official he’s dead

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

temple posted:

just keep this same energy when your fav dies.

Which one of my favs would fit the XXXtentacion profile?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Poopity scoop

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
This is really hosed up. XXX sucked but no one deserves to get murdered at 20 over a loving Louis Vuitton bag

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Housh posted:

Poopity scoop

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

goons emotionally ill, quelle surprise

new thread please

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

HorseRenoir posted:

This is really hosed up. XXX sucked but no one deserves to get murdered at 20 over a loving Louis Vuitton bag
No actually XXX deserved to be murdered a lot sooner than he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
one day you're here..