Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Well yeah, MLB Sumo would be the better choice, but she'll own everything either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

used my June tickets yesterday and a bit of free quartz, got Altera. Another five star is always nice even if she's not the best. Also her sword kicks rear end

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

It's a shame they fixed that exploit as I was planning to use it for the rematches. 6m fight is easy but a slog.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

ChronoReverse posted:

Enjoying this event a lot more than Rashomon. Just the fact I don't lose all my efforts if I die makes a huge difference.

Plus having more than three difficulties is a huge improvement. There was just too big of a jump between 1 million and 6 million HP in Rashomon in terms of difficulty.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Sodium Chloride posted:

It's a shame they fixed that exploit as I was planning to use it for the rematches. 6m fight is easy but a slog.

Judging by our speed as a server I suspect the 7th raid will run right up to the end of the event, so there's no time we won't need to be doing damage.

If there is, though, you can just go on autopilot after killing the servant because the Oni himself barely drops anything.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

JP Players, what happens if a raid is failed?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I'm not a JP player but from what I'm aware JP has never failed a raid.

Also apparently there are backup measures that just subtract health at given intervals if not enough damage is being done anyways so I don't think failing is even possible.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

The man called M posted:

We fail the event, don't get to finish the story or farm anymore damage/mats and Kintoki rides off on Bear proclaiming that we aren't golden enough.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

NRVNQSR posted:

Judging by our speed as a server I suspect the 7th raid will run right up to the end of the event, so there's no time we won't need to be doing damage.

If there is, though, you can just go on autopilot after killing the servant because the Oni himself barely drops anything.

To be fair, we only need to clear the fourth raid to unlock Ridertoki and the extra copies of him in the shop. The last three Raid Bosses are just for bonus prizes and so that people who missed out on fighting them the first time can still get a chance to do so.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The man called M posted:

In this particular raid we are treated To a picture of shuten and ibaraki getting drunk while gnawing at our bones.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

I leveled up, so there's a slot free on my friends list if someone wants to add me:

Might put the Sumo CE on Scathach once the next raid starts, not sure yet.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Just over an hour left, guys. Time to spend your dumplings to kill it before time runs out.

edit: Oh wait, it's done.

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jun 18, 2018

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Well, we'll definitely know if there is a fail state or not in the raids because now we have to do 10 Trillion in 50 hours.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I don't see how we're going to pass this one. I'm not even trying that hard and I'm almost finished my DP ladder. The folks who can inflict the most damage don't have incentive to grind out DP.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

ChronoReverse posted:

I don't see how we're going to pass this one. I'm not even trying that hard and I'm almost finished my DP ladder. The folks who can inflict the most damage don't have incentive to grind out DP.

On the other hand most people still have most of their dumplings, and this is generally considered the best raid for currency farming so there's good reason to use them. It only takes six dumplings to double your damage output over fifty hours.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Early advice I have: either using a support Jalter or your own with a Sumo CE and Anniversary Blonde and the red beans is enough to take off 75% of the boss's health. If you get a crit chain in there, she's just straight up gone.

This doesn't help with killing the adds of course.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
And in case you forgot: RAIDS DROP GEMS. If you think you're gonna need zerk gems of any kind in the future, this is the perfect time to go ham grinding. You also get mats and currencies as well so there's like, 0 downside to going hard here.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

*only Jack on my friend list with MLB Sumo replaces it with gacha CE*

Why.

Why would you do this.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Wow Nobu just SHITS on Ushi Gozen here. Cleared the 6 mil on my first try, making a ton of stupid mistakes using berserker Kintoki, sumo'd Nobu and a support Waver.

Glad I maxed my Shogun.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Oh Snapple! posted:

*only Jack on my friend list with MLB Sumo replaces it with gacha CE*

Why.

Why would you do this.

Add me, 213,386,654, I have a Jack with MLB Sumo(also some MLB event farming CEs) and that won't be changing any time soon. Just let me know your user name so I can add the right person.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I'm scared

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Blockhouse posted:

I'm scared

Just keep shooting, the Incarnation of Gozu Tenno is nothing compared to the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven.

NotALizardman posted:

Glad I maxed my Shogun.

:hf:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
nobuUUU

in other news jack did 5.1 million damage to mama in 2 turns

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Been doing 3M runs. Mostly successful, but sometimes Mama uses charge up and then her NP in the same turn, which wipes my front rank.

Still, got enough dumplings to ride this out. Hopefully my damage will help whittle her down.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
which nodes of mama drop blue berzerker gems

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

nobuUUU

in other news jack did 5.1 million damage to mama in 2 turns

:smug:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Yeah Nobu just dumps all over Raikou

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
So if we don't beat this raid does that mean no Kintoki?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Blockhouse posted:

Yeah.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

They aren't gonna withold a welfare over something outside any individual player's control.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Blockhouse posted:

Probably not, but it might mean no 10SQ reward gift.

I don't think we're likely to find out, though; as people are discovering it's easy and has good drops.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Blockhouse posted:

We get a game over screen and restart the event from the beginning.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If you are using a single target buster NP as your damage dealer adult Iskander or Drake are pretty much the perfect supports.

Honestly, any AoE rider with the hot springs to kill the adds without losing momentum but those two have an NP up buff for the team.

E: Jesus Christ 5m off an NPBB chain this boss is made of wet paper.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jun 19, 2018

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

which nodes of mama drop blue berzerker gems

according to the guide 1bp

Intermediate is 50% for 1BP. Advanced is 70% for 2BP.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if we dont clear this battle the server gets shut down

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

NotALizardman posted:

Glad I maxed my Shogun.

I'll have you know that Nobu was never shogun because gently caress the establishment and gently caress bowing to the emperor and court politics for a mere title.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

:smug:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

if we don't clear the raid everyone's animations become caster orbs

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Argas posted:

I'll have you know that Nobu was never shogun because gently caress the establishment and gently caress bowing to the emperor and court politics for a mere title.

Also because...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Also because...

I mean, afaik we don't definitively know if Nobunaga would've ever become shogun but he seemed the sort to just declare himself shogun rather than have it be a title granted to him given that he already had the Emperor under his protection at the time.