Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

I know it's entertaining to whine about things but is it honestly that bad? Tournaments are fun and when it's not a 7 game series, it's a lot of fun.

edit: DEREK LOKEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEBeC6mNi0k

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TrapGawdd/status/1007018210938556417

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Aww hell yeeaaahh.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1009096825255624704?s=19

All I can say is, good luck with that.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Greg Robinson is the worst player in the NFL

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

I know it's entertaining to whine about things but is it honestly that bad? Tournaments are fun and when it's not a 7 game series, it's a lot of fun.

edit: DEREK LOKEY

Personally I wasn't whining, just hadn't thought about it before. I have no problem with how the postseason is constructed in football, especially the sudden death elimination part which makes it go by quickly and makes each game huge. Hell as we can see basketball and hockey are much much worse

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

DariusLikewise posted:

Christian Hackenburg has a word for you.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

You mean the currently unemployed Christian Hackenburg?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Play posted:

Personally I wasn't whining, just hadn't thought about it before. I have no problem with how the postseason is constructed in football, especially the sudden death elimination part which makes it go by quickly and makes each game huge. Hell as we can see basketball and hockey are much much worse

Hockey playoffs are the best thing, the hell is wrong with you

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DariusLikewise posted:

Then it's no coincidence he shares his name with the worst defensive coordinator in the history of the NFL

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

We've never seen Hackenburg play, the jury is still out. We've got tape of 52 Greg Robinson NFL starts where he is just making GBS threads it up all over the field.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Play posted:

Except both the NHL and NBA playoffs own a lot

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

piss tape israel posted:

Then it's no coincidence he shares his name with the worst defensive coordinator in the history of the NFL

Just put him in Texas and he's randomly fine and actually loved*.

*-may only apply to the university of Texas.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

I've been waiting for Dorsey to start cutting the mid-late round picks Sashi had been keeping around.

I'll miss ol Penis Penis though

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
There are objectively too many teams in both the NBA and NHL playoffs. Games are fun though.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The NHL playoffs are fun for sure. The NBA can gently caress off with their super teams

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The NBA is my only hope when football dies and college basketball gets absorbed by the G League.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
This is grim

quote:

Cortney Baird, the wife of former NFL quarterback Erik Kramer, told police she fears for her life after Kramer threw several household objects at her during a June 13 altercation, according to TMZ Sports.

Kramer was arrested on domestic violence charges and released the next day, though he was given a restraining order and told to stay away from Baird and the couple's daughter. But Baird remains fearful that Kramer will come after her despite the court order.

"I am terrified that he is out looking for me at this very moment and will kill me and my daughter," Baird said.

She has since filed for a divorce.

Baird told police that she and Kramer had a verbal altercation and that when she tried to approach him about it the next day, he "flipped out and began cussing her out, pushing her around the home and then started grabbing various household items to throw at her ... including ice packs and their knife block," according to TMZ.

Kramer did not manage to hit Baird with any of those objects, but then "allegedly started grabbing other items around the home—glasses, candle holders, picture frames—and started smashing them on the ground." Baird called 911 and Kramer admitted to police that he had gotten "physical."

He was charged with "felony corporal injury to a spouse or cohabitant" and released after posting a $50,000 bond, according to Nathan Fenno of the Los Angeles Times.

"Mr. Kramer was cooperative at the time of the arrest," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Capt. Joshua Thai told Fenno.

Baird suggested Kramer's suicide attempt in 2015, when he survived a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, proves that he has access to guns and is a danger to her and her daughter. She is seeking to extend the emergency restraining order that was given after Kramer's arrest.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Kramer v Kramer

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

CTE + bullet to the dome = not a cure for brain dysfunction

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Sad to see Kramer's accuracy issues continued past his career...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Killing Tyler Durden is the kind of thing that doesn't show up in a box score.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If Lamar Jackson ends up being the best QB from this class literally every GM should be fired.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If Lamar Jackson ends up being the best QB from this class literally every GM should be fired.

Fire hurney I agree

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

DariusLikewise posted:

All he has to do last year was last 9 games until Taylor Decker could come back.

He made it 6 before getting replaced by an UDFA.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Greg Robinson the big 100% Guaranteed Can't Miss Prospect

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Lamar Jackson has all the tools to be amazing and I was disappointed that he dropped so far. But also really excited that Baltimore picked him since I’m living in Ravens Land so I’ll get to see a lot of him.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ches Neckbeard posted:

here's the thing

He already is

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Raku posted:

here's the thing

He already is

What day and year is it where you are? Tell us more about what the future holds :allears:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Raku posted:

here's the thing

He already is

I hate being a Browns fan :bang:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

weird Asian candy posted:

What day and year is it where you are? Tell us more about what the future holds :allears:

"In the year TWO THOUSAAAAAANNNNDDDDD...!"

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

The Eagles are righting the wrongs committed by the evil and unspeakable one who Must Not Be Named.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

You can't fire Ozzie he already quit

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

axeil posted:

The Eagles are righting the wrongs committed by the evil and unspeakable one who Must Not Be Named.

You posting your defense of Chip and why it made sense to keep him an hour or so before he got fired was one of my favorite TFF moments.

It was like a localized non-national version of Peter King's article swearing the Steelers would never hire Todd Haley that got printed a half hour before Todd Haley was hired as their OC.

(I'm not comparing you to Peter King for the record, I'm not that cruel).

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

You posting your defense of Chip and why it made sense to keep him an hour or so before he got fired was one of my favorite TFF moments.

It was like a localized non-national version of Peter King's article swearing the Steelers would never hire Todd Haley that got printed a half hour before Todd Haley was hired as their OC.

(I'm not comparing you to Peter King for the record, I'm not that cruel).

It was also one of my favorite moments and makes me laugh my rear end off to this day!

I hope it gets enshrined in the TFF Hall of Fame when it becomes eligible along with "A Decade of Spectacular Failure", Fancy's rant about the Bills, "Lost Season", and "Dear Ed 'Guns' Houcili"

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

weird Asian candy posted:

Josh Allen is a bust

Browns cut Osweiler after starting him twice, fire Hue and the GM, and the new GM signs Hackenberg

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chip Kelly set the stage for the Eagles championship run.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Chip Kelly set the stage for the Eagles championship run.

by getting fired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Free Sashii

• Locked thread