Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Now that I got gold I just really don't care anymore, related: master yi mid is fun af right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Jungle Yasuo just picked in LCK

edit: never mind it was mid yasuo with smite or something

Mundo vs. Aatrox in ADC spot though

Elephunk fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jun 16, 2018

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

If Zoe was a Darkin she’d be in a chillax.

kcw we have always been allied why do you wound me so

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Nightgull posted:

What’s an adc role?

Is it like a California roll?

You've just confirmed me fears

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

kingcobweb posted:

If Zoe was a Darkin she’d be in a chillax.

what the gently caress does this even mean

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

TOTALLY NOT A CONSERVATIVE
or a fucking nazi

How Rude posted:

what the gently caress does this even mean

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Hundreds of Sion games played, first time I've seen this happen.
https://twitch.tv/videos/274221819

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

someone tell me what items kai sa buys so i can feel secure in knowing my clicks are not going to waste on dumb rear end hole items

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

rabidsquid posted:

someone tell me what items kai sa buys so i can feel secure in knowing my clicks are not going to waste on dumb rear end hole items

guinsoos nashors the attack speed jungle item, take smite, go midlane, cry until next patch

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

you should just play vlad/yasuo get with the meta

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

rabidsquid posted:

Right now Rageblade > Nashor's > Morello or Deathcap depending on the other team turns your W into a long range fed Ezreal Q.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

you should just play vlad/yasuo get with the meta

i would play vlad yasuo if i owned that champ, having 8 buttons and no mana seems strong as hell

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
I haven't played this game in just over a month, remember rank decay, realized gently caress, play a couple games and every pick is bonkers bot lane and even mid lane is screwy.

Pretty cool, wish I hadn't taken a break since I've missed...some amount of time of this before its inevitably changed.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno, silver hasn’t changed much except for that real bad Nasus that tried to bot lane with me. I’m sure it’s just silver and it won’t last long enough for it to take hold.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Invalid Validation posted:

I dunno, silver hasn’t changed much except for that real bad Nasus that tried to bot lane with me. I’m sure it’s just silver and it won’t last long enough for it to take hold.

low gold/silver is basically the same as it used to be, bruiser botlanes seem pretty rare

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I dunno, low Gold/high Silver is exactly where I'm queueing, and I definitely see more "bruiser" lanes (though it's not always pure bruiser champions; I've seen Yasuo for instance) than conventional euro-lanes.

e: just checked; in my last 10 games I've had 9 euro-lanes (and 11 "other").

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
bruiser lanes are slowly becoming more scarce everywhere because all of the adcs realized theyve been specializing in a completely homogeneous role with no translatable skills to other champs that do things other than right click at 500 range and theyd rather be playing a bad char at a plat or gold level than vlad at a bronze level

bhangraton
Aug 20, 2010
MF is fun with the new changes, but it is not fun when your team has no peel or bruiser of their own which means i will always die to the nocturne jungle.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Verviticus posted:

bruiser lanes are slowly becoming more scarce everywhere because all of the adcs realized theyve been specializing in a completely homogeneous role with no translatable skills to other champs that do things other than right click at 500 range and theyd rather be playing a bad char at a plat or gold level than vlad at a bronze level

i can play lulu adc its fine

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Is Janna ADC meta now?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

rabidsquid posted:

i can play lulu adc its fine
This is all I care about. This is all I ever care about.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I do ranked at silver 2 in euw and I'm yet to see a bruiser botlane. A few people pick lucian but most of the time they're sticking with crit ADCs. I'm a bard main right now so I punish them for their poor decisions

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
In mid-gold I'm just seeing a lot of people play Ezreal, because I think he's the champion a lot of people fall back on now that the usual ADCs are now terrible. I haven't seen any really wacky bot lanes. It's really nice because I've just been spamming Miss Fortune (who has a 54.5% win rate on op.gg!) and basically have been crushing every Ezreal in lane and then transitioning to punishing everyone else.

The only weird thing I've seen is people trying to do that wacky Taric/Yi strat from Korea, which worked once when it was on my team and then when I saw the other team do it, they flubbed it or something?

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Miss Fortune, Lucian, and to a lesser extent Ashe are all still workable. I think you can probably get Varus and Kog to still work as well.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Any non-crit ADCs are still perfectly viable. Draven, MF, Ezreal, and Kai'Sa still crush it hard, although their early games are still a bit touch-and-go depending on the opposing duo.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
What are the runes and build order for MF now?

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Erdricks posted:

I like aery keystone. Usually go yomuus to duskblade then it splits depending on what you want (cleaver, stormblade, bloodthirster).

Usually go qwqe then r>q>w>e. Remember to use your q after your auto goes out.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Erdricks posted:

Ghostblade, Duskblade, Black Cleaver, (game ends here) Rapidfire Cannon, Bloodthirster?

I used to take comet but since laning doesn't last more than 5 minutes anymore, I've been getting good use out of conqueror, heal when kills, attack speed (might drop this for lifesteal to be honest), coupe de grace and definitely get Celerity and Scorch in the minor tree. Scorch is a lot of fun and you don't need Gathering Storm with how short games are. Celerity scales really well with MF's W and Ghostblade.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i wanted to practice some kai'sa last night and i got a support syndra who hid behind me in lane, didn't auto anything except to occasionally take a cs??? and placed six wards in the entire game. then top gragas yelled at me for not wanting to 2v2 the 16 kill jax with him.

kai'sa has a really satisfying AA tho, i like her.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Stormrazor is the fuckin tits on MF if you can consistently land the second hit of double-up on dudes. Lethality items are way more reliable and less gimmicky though.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

rabidsquid posted:

i wanted to practice some kai'sa last night and i got a support syndra who hid behind me in lane, didn't auto anything except to occasionally take a cs??? and placed six wards in the entire game. then top gragas yelled at me for not wanting to 2v2 the 16 kill jax with him.

kai'sa has a really satisfying AA tho, i like her.

Her W gets pretty ridiculous

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

A fed kaisa literally deleted me as a tanky udyr recently with 1 or 2 autos and a W. I was so dumbfounded at what happened that I bought kaisa.

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

d0grent posted:

A fed kaisa literally deleted me as a tanky udyr recently with 1 or 2 autos and a W. I was so dumbfounded at what happened that I bought kaisa.

Posts like these are saved and put on posterboard for Riot Games investor meetings

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
There aren't enough bans to get rid of all of the bullshit in this game right now

I only have one ban, how do I get my team to ban Graves, Yi, Vlad, and Irelia (with honorable mention Taliyah) so I never have to see them this patch

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Why do you need to ban Vlad

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Mystery Prize posted:

There aren't enough bans to get rid of all of the bullshit in this game right now

I only have one ban, how do I get my team to ban Graves, Yi, Vlad, and Irelia (with honorable mention Taliyah) so I never have to see them this patch

There's never enough bans. At some point you have to learn to play around them.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Mystery Prize posted:

have you tried asking?

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Is tp bottom lane on adc a (good) thing right now? Currently about to lane with a tp Lucian. It seems like... A mistake...

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It gives you flexibility around back timings and the ability to farm a side wave and still get to a fight so yeah it's pretty good for all the reasons global abilities are always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
its good and probably has been for a while. the real problem with it is that its trivial to make a completely worthless or even detrimental teleport, whereas its harder to do that with combat summoners