Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

absolutely anything posted:

still thinking about how epic octo is

IIts my Goty if dlc counts as a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
no pulp

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no pulp is hosed up, i dont believe what im seeing!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm on team Pulp.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

yeah, cause thats what ill beat u into

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pulphead here. You are a small child if you dont like pulp. Not even an opinion its fact

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

pulp is bull poo poo. if i want chunks of orange ill bite a orange. its juice time bitch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

no pulp orange juice is something that only fragile little kraft babies raised on processed foods would even consider

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pulp is bull poo poo. if i want chunks of orange ill bite a orange. its juice time bitch

might as well carbonate the no pulp stuff and sell it as soda imo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

yeah and its not milk without the pus and blood either. just basically cow soda

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

not evn remotely comparable. Now go cut the crusts off your peanut butter and jelly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

might as well carbonate the no pulp stuff and sell it as soda imo

this

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

if you drink pasteurized milk your also a child

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont drink milk, im not a calf

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

if you drink pasteurized milk your also a child

yuou already said that and it doesnt work but keep trying if you want

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

if you ask me you shouldnt wash a vegetable cause it just isnt the same without all the dirt

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting home from a hard days work and drinking a big tall glass of milk

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey do you got a peeler? Gotta eat this apple.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This.

edit: wait...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

If you don't fresh squeeze stop wasting your life

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mowing the lawn and getting all sweaty then taking my shirt off and cooling down with an ice cold glass of milk 😛😛

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I bought the DLC but haven't had time to play it what with my annoying job and my Pokemon Quest addiction, but I think I'll fire it up today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/bmdprq.webm

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finally saw some gameplay of the DLC and it looks really cool. How exactly does Nintendo roll out the new items? Like, will non-DLC people be able to get them or is it DLC owner exclusive etc.?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mekchu posted:

Finally saw some gameplay of the DLC and it looks really cool. How exactly does Nintendo roll out the new items? Like, will non-DLC people be able to get them or is it DLC owner exclusive etc.?

Octo Expansion introduced a few new clothing items and a cool reskin of the Splattershot that you can only earn though completing the DLC, they look pretty nice but it's nothing special from a gameplay perspective.

They regularly introduce new weapons and semi-regularly introduce new clothing and as far as I can tell those will be free.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Team No Pulp, freshly squeezed. Pulp is something they put in concentrate garbage juice to try to convince idiots it's good.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've just recently purchased this I'm very surprised at the single player, which is a lot more substantial and fun than I expected. I just gotta say that this game is a lot of fun and just god drat delightful. It's so much better than I thought. Look forward to getting into the expansion.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mekchu posted:

all maps and weapons have always been free and will continue to be, and nintendo has committed to adding more regularly at LEAST through december. with the exception of the stuff in this DLC and a few amiibo-exclusive items, all cosmetic customization stuff is free as well, they've added like hundreds of pieces of clothing since launch

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gotcha. Thanks for the info dudes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon ftw!!!! I have to go to a wedding tomorrow but I'm gonna bring my Switch and ty to get some wins in for team Pulp in the hotel

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

why even have marina in the game if youre just going to give her the worst side for every splatfest. it’s bullshit

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

marina will win this splatfest and no pulp will take its rightful place as the only legal juice

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Team nopulp... We out here

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Why not a little pulp? Like if you were juicing this poo poo at home. This Splatfest is hosed up.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I don’t mind pulp but orange juice is pretty mediocre. Mango juice is where it’s at.

Are all the levels from one in the game now?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No there's still a handful missing, like museum d Alfonsio and Saltspray Rig

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

its hosed up that saltspray has been gone for so long

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They even put in a fake Saltspray as a Japan only shifty station and never brought it to the US. Insane strats

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pulp forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They didnt call it No Pulp Fiction.

• Locked thread