Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
He vapes now. He’s developed popcorn lung.

Who’s more likely to show up at the wake/funeral Howard or Lexington Steel?

Better hope Beth doesn’t trip over one of her 30 cats and break her ankle again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Two Kings posted:

Better hope Beth doesn’t trip over one of her 30 cats and break her ankle again.

Speaking of her, there's a reddit thread about her Father's Day Instagram post about Howard and she doesn't mention any of his daughters. Just the cats.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Speaking of her, there's a reddit thread about her Father's Day Instagram post about Howard and she doesn't mention any of his daughters. Just the cats.

I rarely read Reddit, but this one's a gem; drat Howard's fans are savage towards Beth.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squashy Nipples posted:

I rarely read Reddit, but this one's a gem; drat Howard's fans are savage towards Beth.

You're right. They are fun.

I needed some cheering up today. :newlol:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
If she'd included the kids the exact same fantastic reddit posts would still be made calling some woman they've never met a "oval office" for trying to weasel in as Howard's adult kids' mommy because the poor reddit poster was forced to look at a stranger's instagram and have opinions on a private individual's personal life, obviously.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Howard's dad is next.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

MrMidnight posted:

Howard's dad is next.

Gary's wife should break her ankle.

In other news:

The Lengthy. Black. Teenager, used every ounce of his impressive muskyoulaycher to deliver me my whahamoelay and awgwua in the middle of a toonamee.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
While Howard Stern plays in the Hamptons... JD Harmeyer lives in an abandoned mole hole in Brooklyn.... Les Misérables

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Howard blasted by a family insider of Scott's.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/06/howard-stern-engineer-wife-dying-wish/

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 20, 2018

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

She died so he made a good investment decision

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I will always take comfort in the fact that, while HS is wealthy beyond anyone can fathom...

He is and will always be MISERABLE.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

What did you guys think about the Lie detector reveals? I thought it got dragged out a bit too long, but it wasn't bad.

Sal getting pissed off at the end was hilarious though. "what the gently caress kind of bullshit is this? I'm the only one to admit that I had something up may rear end? Richard, what the gently caress about you, you had my tongue up your rear end"!!

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I cant listen to Ed, without Artie :(

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

The best Artie moment is when he was toward the end when he was obviously high during the show. Al Roker was the guest and in that Ed voice he said, "Did Katie Couric ever call you a friend of the family?" and the air just went out of the room.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I think it was preceded by "Did Katie Couric ever give you a blumpkin"

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Bonzo posted:

The best Artie moment is when he was toward the end when he was obviously high during the show. Al Roker was the guest and in that Ed voice he said, "Did Katie Couric ever call you a friend of the family?" and the air just went out of the room.

Haha. That was so great. That was one time on hear I could hear Howard get actually angry at Artie on air and was basically telling him to shut the gently caress up.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lol did al roker ever come back? I've heard many times he's an rear end in a top hat

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Two Kings posted:

Haha. That was so great. That was one time on hear I could hear Howard get actually angry at Artie on air and was basically telling him to shut the gently caress up.

See the time when Gilbert sat in on the news and he and Artie spent the whole time making super offensive jokes. It starts pretty funny, but they definitely dragged it out too long. Howard finally says "Guys, you are making me super uncomfortable and I would like you to stop." It's definitely an awkward moment.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Well now I have this stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTgQJZ45Bxg&t=2127s

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Former Human posted:

I can't decide which is more infuriating, Robin talking politics or Howard talking guns.

I finally listened to the show that generated this comment... and holy poo poo, Robin has lost touch with reality. That, combined with her "I'm NEVER wrong" attitude is infuriating.

Also, her sense of History is only slightly better then Sal's.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Lifespan posted:

See the time when Gilbert sat in on the news and he and Artie spent the whole time making super offensive jokes. It starts pretty funny, but they definitely dragged it out too long. Howard finally says "Guys, you are making me super uncomfortable and I would like you to stop." It's definitely an awkward moment.

Which time out of the 30 that happened?

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Robins whole 'just don't have war, duh!!' thing is really aggravating.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lifespan posted:

I had to pick my grandmother up from a doctors appointment and was listening to that exact show when I got there. Not really thinking about I turned the car off still tuned the Howard 100 channel . As soon as I get my grandma in my car and turned it on Gilbert’s voice comes on screaming “ I WANNA CUM ON BINDI IRWINS JAP TITS”.

Luckily she’s deaf AF so I convinced her they said something else and switched it to the Pointer Sisters channel.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I like that story. It reminds me of when Ronnie said his mother was offended by a Howard News story about him not using condoms because he was driving her around around while listening to "Bubber".

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
When your mom is Okay with Shocking the Puss

But Not Okay with Scoresman failing to use protection when he's out having fun, dammit, meeting guys, meeting girls, and Scoreman's mom can go gently caress herself because that's what Scoresman is all about

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.

Ether Frenzy posted:

When your mom is Okay with Shocking the Puss

But Not Okay with Scoresman failing to use protection when he's out having fun, dammit, meeting guys, meeting girls, and Scoreman's mom can go gently caress herself because that's what Scoresman is all about

How about coming up here and getting topless?

T-O-P-L-E-S-S

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Artie's response was "Today we're going to gently caress a oval office, fucker fucker fucker."

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I cant listen to Ed, without Artie :(

"Did you ever call Armor Russo a friend of the family? Ehhhhhh she was deceptive about that!"

"Are you personally attracted to me, Ed Torian?"

*beautiful woman looks over at old, fat guy with hoarse voice*

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Omarosa my dude

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

misdirectomy posted:

Omarosa my dude

:thejoke:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did Sirius remove the ability to listen to the past two weeks of shows ?

Never mind they just hid them.

euphronius fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 21, 2018

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Former Human posted:

"Have you ever had sex with an african person--african man person, black guy. Have you ever had sex with a friend of the family, I mean black person"

Ehhhh She was being deceptive there

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Former Human posted:

Ed: "Are you attracted to me, Howard Stern?"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hank Vs eric the midget:

:saddowns: hey you drunk bastard

:beerpal: GO HAVE SEX WITH JESUS CHRIST YOU human being!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The lonely virgin and the chad meme is basically ETM and Hank in a nutshell

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

beep by grandpa posted:

The lonely virgin and the chad meme is basically ETM and Hank in a nutshell

The virgin wheel chair vs the chad trivia winner

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is it just me or does Ed Torrian sound like Gary The Retard?

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I agree, dude sounds retarded. I don't know how someone as inarticulate as Ed Torrian could even be an effective polygraph interviewer, I truly hope nobody is using his "expertise" in real criminal proceedings.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
I WANNA KNOW WHAT FRED IS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

an adult beverage posted:

I agree, dude sounds retarded. I don't know how someone as inarticulate as Ed Torrian could even be an effective polygraph interviewer, I truly hope nobody is using his "expertise" in real criminal proceedings.

Aren't polygraphs almost totally bullshit anyway?