Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I never thought I'd be jealous of a goat, but after 10 straight days of work averaging 12 hours a day with no end in sight (including working til after 9 last night and getting up at 4 so I could be back in the office at 5:30 this morning), welp, here we are.

I'm pretty much always jealous of any goat. They chill out, eat grass, jump on things... goats have it good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechdach, verrostet

gesundheit

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Elfface posted:

I'm pretty much always jealous of any goat. They chill out, eat grass, jump on things... goats have it good.

Depending on the goat, some people scare them on purpose to trigger a seizure of some kind, so I imagine that'd be a rough time for those goats.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

goats have cool eye balls and that's my favourite thing about goats

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I never thought I'd be jealous of a goat, but after 10 straight days of work averaging 12 hours a day with no end in sight (including working til after 9 last night and getting up at 4 so I could be back in the office at 5:30 this morning), welp, here we are.

lol tell your boss to take this job and shove it

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Germans sure love scat.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Goats have creepy eyes. There was a poster on these forums once that had myotonic seizures like those “fainting” goats and he said it hurts like hell and is psychologically burdensome when it happens. I just assume the goats are tormented by it, too.

freeedr has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Jun 20, 2018

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Male goats pee on they own faces.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Phlegmish posted:

lol tell your boss to take this job and shove it

I would but the student loan people would get me. :(

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Shifty Nipples posted:

Male goats pee on they own faces.

Only when they're horny. (Legit, it's done in mating season)

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Those will be the days you'll happily reminisce on your deathbed though, so cherish those moments.

terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012

You see comrade, when assigning job of telegraph pole to tank, partisan will not of cut wire for fear of being shoot.

I am aware that is a German tank.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Zil posted:

I am conflicted. I like this googly eyed derpy little dude, but on the other hand it is a printer, my sworn enemy.

Those Zebra label printers are loving troopers. The ones we use at work just keep going and going and going. You might need to readjust the label feed every couple of years and that's it.
As far as printers go, and I think printers are spawned from the ballsack off Satan himself, these things are the good guys.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Post less on SA

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Ak Gara posted:

Germans are always angry because their pillows are loving stupid. They're designed to come past your shoulder, making your neck bend at an angle because the pillow isn't up against your collar bone.

They're also angry because their toilets are backwards.

hahaha

i do that

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

il_cornuto posted:

I like the stealthy googly eyes on the picture in the background.

I can't wait till he gets back from vacation :v:

#existentialterror

I also put some on the underside of the toilet seat, but nobody every bothers lifting up the seat back there :eng99:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

hahaha

i do that

What are your thoughts on the sudetenland?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Idk you guys, I've used German pillows all my life except for the brief time I lived in the US, and I find them way better. The secret is that they need to be heavy, not too fluffy. Then you can scrunch and shape them however you need. Including like those orthopedic pillows from TV if you like.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I really don't mind the pillows so much (although I do use non-German ones). The lack of flat sheets though...I just can't get behind it. Frickin' savages.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Black Phillip's living deliciously.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

ruddiger posted:

Black Phillip's living deliciously.

No boats here, so remove thy skiff.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Liquid, noodle, protein. That's a solid soup you got going there.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

jobson groeth posted:

Liquid, noodle, protein. That's a solid soup you got going there.

It's the greatest of all time.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Shai-Hulud posted:

Those Zebra label printers are loving troopers. The ones we use at work just keep going and going and going. You might need to readjust the label feed every couple of years and that's it.
As far as printers go, and I think printers are spawned from the ballsack off Satan himself, these things are the good guys.

The backbone of the medical laboratory industry is Zebra label printers and Brother lasers.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

https://www.jwz.org/gruntle/nscpdorm.html posted:

Some email from Laura says, ``You are rapidly approaching meltdown. Get out now.'' She told me that I need to go Coot Chasing. Apparently there's an open space preserve north of Shoreline and SGI, and at the end of a twisty road is a lake. Around this lake are hordes of little black birds called coots. They run around on the mud flat on little half-webbed feet, and when you chase them, their feet make a phup phup phup noise. And if you get them really agitated, they oink, like little black feathered piggies.

``It is,'' she promises, ``the funniest loving thing.''

Coots know how to live. I wish I were a coot.

Mr. Wizard, I think I'd rather be a coot than a hacker. Yeah, sure, every now and then a giant pink-haired ape would come running after me and chase me into the lake, but really, could it be that much worse? I'd have a tiny little brain and wouldn't be expected to worry about anything.

yes, you're being robbed, especially if you're on a salary

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I don’t think the Coots are still there. :(

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

gg

good goat

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Besesoth posted:

Nah, I'm hourly, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
chumps go on salary

i dont work free yo

The_end
May 17, 2014

Besesoth posted:

I am going off salary in a week.

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ah yes, the shitshelf. I found that if you sit on it facing the wall, it's a pretty good design. And if you find an older hotel where the toilets still have a tank, sitting on it backwards, and utilizing the tank top as a workspace is pretty tits, really.

The best name for this is "the continental shelf".

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

My first time in Germany using the poo poo shelf was not a fun experience. First I’m a little dismayed by my poo poo pile at the top of the toilet like that, but then when I flushed it made a tremendous skid mark all the way across and down! I’m talking a normal Bristol #4 here.

The trick is to make a little toilet paper raft, then it’s fun to watch the thing sail tidily away.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
It seems very apt that German toilets have a poop shelf. There are barely any Mexican restaurants so the fear of intense splashback after a dinner of beans & chilies is nonexistent.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Good

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

syscall girl posted:

What are your thoughts on the sudetenland?

he was referencing one of them thar "vines" like you see in them "rip vine compilation #1532" videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2rnO9ns4Zc