Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

outmaneuvered once again lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1009549535994146816

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

:lol: hoisted by their own petard.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

You lefties hate liberals more than fascists!! :qq:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phone posted:

outmaneuvered once again lol

Remember how Obama wrote a letter and gave Trump a WH tour to improve decorum?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Over Easy posted:

This big league move by trump showcases exactly why he is our president

Trump understands that we americans are traumatized and broken inside to the extent that a person in power saying "I am going to ensure that these children are safe, comfortable and promptly reunited with their families" only makes that person seem like some sort of weak rear end culpable cuck

the president says what americans tend to say "this poo poo was hosed up when I got here, probably by some assholes" and then "I mean poo poo, can you even believe those creeps hosed it up this bad? and surprise suprise, I'm the one who has to clean up the mess!" and then the americans say "I hear you on that one buddy, same loving things happens to me all the time at work"

thesis: a lot of DNC clueness can be explicated by its careerists not having had a real job in their fuckin' lives

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can't wait for the dems to run on ice reform in 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump shows off some of his trolling brilliance that won the primary.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Trump for god-emperor.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lmfao

we deserve trump

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbD1XDhKr8U

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
You know I hope libs get why their cruel inhumane garbage immigration policy wasn't ever a good idea now; it'll just be used against you when we lock kids in loving cages and you object that they should instead just be locked in camps with their parents

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Grondoth posted:

You know I hope libs get why their cruel inhumane garbage immigration policy wasn't ever a good idea now; it'll just be used against you when we lock kids in loving cages and you object that they should instead just be locked in camps with their parents

couldn’t do anything about it, had to preserve that political capital

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

:trumppop:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
and the lib response is "lol he mad"

which he is, but he's still owning you bigly

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Are there aren't good articles about how monstrous Obama was with regard to ICE. I keep trying to argue with these libs about it and they pull out these overt long "debunking" articles that whitewash what he did. So something from that time especially with pictures would be a good rebuttal

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

My limited understanding is that basically no media was looking at it/the Obama admin did a good job of info suppression.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

lmao Trump owns

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

My limited understanding is that basically no media was looking at it/the Obama admin did a good job of info suppression.

Also the liberal media was softball with Obama for things like Wall Street bailouts or jailing whistleblowers.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

The Best of Fulcrum, Vol. 6

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

KomradeX posted:

Are there aren't good articles about how monstrous Obama was with regard to ICE. I keep trying to argue with these libs about it and they pull out these overt long "debunking" articles that whitewash what he did. So something from that time especially with pictures would be a good rebuttal

sir your post is gonna get four pinocchios on the wapo truth-o-meter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KomradeX posted:

the media ignored it as hard as possible so you won't find much

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

that trump video is the way you do politics btw
no "let's join hands and touch the face of god" bartlet-for-america bullshit, just a hard kick in the teeth with a steel-toed boot

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

joepinetree would probably have some good info on it but I haven't seen him in a while :(

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqgTFA1HnUM&t=2144s

watch at least until bernie speaks. how on earth did she lose??? :shrug:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Oh Snapple! posted:

the Obama admin did a good job of info suppression.

they were extremely aggressive with this in pretty much every area, and it's kind of stunning (well stunning but not surprising) that's the one thing which didn't totally advance with the trump administration

Oh Snapple! posted:

joepinetree would probably have some good info on it but I haven't seen him in a while :(

the fact he's been gone for so long feels more innocuous when you forget about the fact he teaches daca students under an administration that has literal concentration camps running with a gestapo of accelerating intensity

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Office Pig posted:

they were extremely aggressive with this in pretty much every area, and it's kind of stunning (well stunning but not surprising) that's the one thing which didn't totally advance with the trump administration

the fact he's been gone for so long feels more innocuous when you forget about the fact he teaches daca students under an administration that has literal concentration camps running with a gestapo of accelerating intensity

didn't Barry also set some pretty dangerous precedents on whistleblowing?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Office Pig posted:

Yeah, I'm largely hoping he just decided he had better things to do.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Office Pig posted:

fuken leakers!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

KomradeX posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3824498&perpage=40&pagenumber=2177#post482012152
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824498&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2028#post481160812

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1000832690474639360?s=21
https://twitter.com/twitchyteam/status/1000825903298023425
https://twitter.com/ImmCivilRights/status/1008902662828511232/photo/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrOdQ8e2ao

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

wtf i'm a magapede now ahahahhaha

dems dems dems

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Jun 21, 2018

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
hahahaha trump is such a loving retard i say whilst he brutally defeats me at every loving turn

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Richard Painter is going to win.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cinnamon Bear posted:

hahahaha trump is such a loving retard i say whilst he brutally defeats me at every loving turn

tbf the 2nd isn't mutually exclusive to the first

dems are just that dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for some reason i can't get trump's video of obama (undoubtedly) acting like a huge rear end in a top hat. would anyone have another link to/transcript of that speech?

• Locked thread