Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bm9aF3Xb6E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Starts in October.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Super excited and I bet we'll see stuff at AX for sure then, actually.

Really, though, it was a funny deal. Whole thing is about the exhibition, and at Q&A they specifically say DON'T ask about the animation. They have a picture session and obviously most people tuned out after that because surely that's it, right? But at the end of the picture session everyone sits down and Araki walks out, says oh it's happening, and that's it.

That is not at all how I would have expected it to go. But I enjoyed responding to a handful of friends who messaged me to say "way to get my hopes up" with "WELL ACTUALLY,"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Vento Aureo is trending in the US currently

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Good

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My plan of never reading Part 5 and waiting for the anime has finally paid off!!

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Starts in October.

What's up with the colors used for Giorno's clothes?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He's worn pink in a bunch of official stuff before, including on a volume cover.

It's likely to contrast with Jotaro and Josuke both having black/dark blue and being visually similar in that sense.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
dont diss my fly girl

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

So now we have a rough ballpark for reaching the point where David Production have to explain King Crimson.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

He's worn pink in a bunch of official stuff before, including on a volume cover.

It's likely to contrast with Jotaro and Josuke both having black/dark blue and being visually similar in that sense.

I'm aware, but everyone else is in their "normal" colors, so I just think it's odd that Giorno's not.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Fugo's not in his normal for sure, and Bruno's kinda interchangeable for white and blue in general.

Wonder what surname they'll go with for Blono? Bucciarati, Buccellati.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

While I'm pretty excited to see this finally happen I have a question. I didn't watch the event, so did they give any reason on why it took so long for this to happen?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Do we even have “normal” colors for anyone post-DiU though? DavidPro tends to do their own thing for color schemes regardless of stuff like the colored manga.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TheLoneStar posted:

While I'm pretty excited to see this finally happen I have a question. I didn't watch the event, so did they give any reason on why it took so long for this to happen?

The announcement is literally just Araki rambling on for a while and then going "oh yeah, part 5 of the animation is happening in Autumn..."

If you go to the anime thread, I put a tweet in there of the announcement. It's only about 20 seconds long.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

The announcement is literally just Araki rambling on for a while and then going "oh yeah, part 5 of the animation is happening in Autumn..."
That's such an Araki thing to do.

I love that man.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

ChaosArgate posted:

Do we even have “normal” colors for anyone post-DiU though? DavidPro tends to do their own thing for color schemes regardless of stuff like the colored manga.

Not really. You go off Araki colored stuff and pink shows up frequently on giorno in cover art and so on, and the figures are blue or pink.

Pink seems more the official color than blue to me actually but I'm going to have so much fun watching people get worked up over perceived feminine designs again lol

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

But what will be the ED

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Spandau Ballet "Gold"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Waffleman_ posted:

But what will be the ED

somebody once told me

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

I'm gonna post completely wrong and confusing King Crimson explanations in the anime thread and nobody can stop me

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER

Torquemadras posted:

I'm gonna post completely wrong and confusing King Crimson explanations in the anime thread and nobody can stop me

Stop you?! I support you!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Torquemadras posted:

Same, but only in the process of trying to actually describe it genuinely.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Waffleman_ posted:

But what will be the ED

Smooth Criminal

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Waffleman_ posted:

But what will be the ED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnp-v6yEtM

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

Waffleman_ posted:

But what will be the ED

Gangsters' Paradise. Duh.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

and then kira's enemies were ambulance drivers, it all makes sense

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I don't like Brunos white suit, I prefer his blue one, but pink Giorno owns. It makes his ladybugs blue though which is weird cause they don't look like ladybugs

Look at all those facelines tho

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i support pink giorno if only to watch dumb assholes have conniptions about it

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

https://twitter.com/vizmedia/status/1009794413642387457?s=21

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I think Giorno and Bruno are in their Shiny colors to break up the dark blues/purples that Narancia and Abbachio are rocking.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Exactly, yeah, evens out the colors nicely

Remember the designs are gonna ease up too!!!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Starts in October.

NANI!? :psyboom:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
here's some good pink giorno content

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I have to wonder if its a teaser trailer or the actual first episode.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

From all indications, including Japanese tweets and other information from people who might know things, it's the full episode.

They should put it up online though, screw expos. Not like most people could ever hope to get to one, not salty at all :negative:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
pink giorno is best giorno

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

From all indications, including Japanese tweets and other information from people who might know things, it's the full episode.

They should put it up online though, screw expos. Not like most people could ever hope to get to one, not salty at all :negative:

Maybe it'll have a livestream? I mean the viz Jojo one has before- once before a lot of us watched thinking they'd announce a us printing of diu but they only hyped the toonami premiere that had already been announced

But yes this is probably a full episode

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

there's probably gonna be SOME official way to watch it i'd imagine because it would be weird to show it and then have a couple months until the series picks up for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

suddenly me spur of the moment buying tickets to AX is paying off.

between this and the MHA movie, AX is getting a ton of before japan premires