Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

How much money would it take for you to just stick your hand right in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Vakal posted:

How much money would it take for you to just stick your hand right in there?
I think I'd only pay about $11 for the opportunity.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Tetracube posted:

Are we not going to mention how Lakynn's brother is named loving TITAN

loving poo poo even the house is mormon somehow

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tetracube posted:

Another Megamind mega fan I see

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

When I first saw this I thought it was an execution and the missing frame is when the gun was fired and the blast of light fried the film

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Alright honey, go sit at the table and -- honey, sit still-- and start already looking like a huge bitch at like five, just how we practiced

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jun 21, 2018

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Tetracube posted:

She had a third kid (Tatum) and is looking for name suggestions for her fourth, which she’s currently “preggers” with.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DiggityDoink posted:

My dad wanted to name me Odin which for a long time I thought was badass and then
My middle name actually is Lodin. Then again I'm Norwegian and it's an old family name so I feel no shame.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

So her sons are Tatum and Titan? I guess if the next one's a boy it'll have to be Teton or some poo poo

The practice of giving your kids matching or rhyming names is a particularly american thing I think.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Titan just seems really awkward to pronounce as a name. Does he go by Tit for short?

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon

Creamed Cormp posted:

okay I'm curious, what was even on there? Another movie about anarchists and pineapples?

Amateur footage of a dude flying an antiquated flying boat across Greenland in the 20s.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Tetracube posted:

lolling at the heteronormative 'cakes
unsure if blessed, cursed or goku pants

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Danish caltrops

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

gently caress. Ow. ouch. it burns

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't think anyone who isn't working in marketing has ever uttered the words "shopping experience" in an actual sentence before

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I have definitely said “that was a terrible shopping experience” before, usually in December.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

i wish there was a concentration camp for markerters

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/KelloggsUS/status/1009157803653595136

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i love <brand>, and i wish to engage with it more!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Were we really surprised that Tony is gay?

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

Tony is definitely a power bottom

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

welp, guess we live inside the director's cut of Alien now

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Cock is grrrrreat!

I'm sorry but somebody had to

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Tetracube posted:

I'm the wobbly-topped table and garbage marble-seated chairs that they got at Costco because the real Mormon temple is Costco. I assume that's also where the baked goods came from, that def looks like a Costco muffin.

Also those kids look so Mormon it hurts. I swear they've been running a Bene Gesserit style breeding program in Utah except instead of the Kwisatch Haderach they're just trying to make credulous blondes. (the credulous part is important because eventually some start to actually read the book)

I don't like Mormons

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pham Nuwen posted:

I'm the wobbly-topped table and garbage marble-seated chairs that they got at Costco because the real Mormon temple is Costco. I assume that's also where the baked goods came from, that def looks like a Costco muffin.

Also those kids look so Mormon it hurts. I swear they've been running a Bene Gesserit style breeding program in Utah except instead of the Kwisatch Haderach they're just trying to make credulous blondes. (the credulous part is important because eventually some start to actually read the book)

I don't like Mormons

I was going to say they aren't Mormons yet because they're just kids and can't make that choice

but then I noticed that that kid's shirt has a built-in sweater vest and I'm not so sure any more

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Mormon isn't a religion. It's a species. The McMansion tackiness is woven into their DNA.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can almost guarantee Frosted Flakes is going to walk that Tony the Tiger is gay thing back. "He's not gay. He just supports gay rights."

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
From that twitter thread:

IMO fat hand more cursed.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

My dude has some thumb meat

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

My dude has some thumb meat

and some nasty fuckin nails

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

naem posted:

My paternal grandfather was one of 14 kids apparently

Do they know which one?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The only one who survived. Childhood mortality was high in the 1800's.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yes but we were so much freer back then before all these heavy-handed government rules like 'try to have less than 90% of your kids die'

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Mozi posted:

yes but we were so much freer back then before all these heavy-handed government rules like 'try to have less than 90% of your kids die'

Yeah until the Stop Murdering Your Children Act of 1903 people were gleefully letting their kids die :wtc:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

You can still put your own kids to work basically as soon as they're mobile, the govt knows better than to take that away from us

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

gently caress. You.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kazak posted:

You can still put your own kids to work basically as soon as they're mobile, the govt knows better than to take that away from us

Not in coal mines where they would be the most effective though.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Curse images: NO DISCUSSION

Man, this thread has gotten bad.

Not that I'm helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville