Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

All hell, cool Satan!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Could we ban please

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Vegan BDSM

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

chitoryu12 posted:

Vegan BDSM

Cact-o'-Nine-Tails.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Cact-o'-Nine-Tails.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Could we ban please

I'm usually a fan of Lowtax, but the tweet which inspired that report is... not good. That's if the tweet was the one I'm guessing it is.

content:

Ugh Imgur is shittier than usual today

Tears for Fears
Aug 26, 2005

by Smythe

Bushmaori posted:

I'm usually a fan of Lowtax, but the tweet which inspired that report is... not good. That's if the tweet was the one I'm guessing it is.

There was nothing not good about the tweet, and the other poster is correct; it’s good he was banned, as it’s funnier that way and he can just make another one.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Was it the IDF snipers tweet? That's tame as hell and obviously topical humor, gently caress Twitter.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Was it the IDF snipers tweet? That's tame as hell and obviously topical humor, gently caress Twitter.

That one is still there so I assume not.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Android Apocalypse posted:

It seems very apt that German toilets have a poop shelf. There are barely any Mexican restaurants so the fear of intense splashback after a dinner of beans & chilies is nonexistent.

i have had some truly intense bowel movements after beer and sausage, so i'm not sure that's the entire reason

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Baron von Eevl posted:

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechdach, verrostet

Sorry my German is rusty.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Why does this not-money have somebody licking their own rear end?

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Mierenneuker posted:

Isn't that the end goal of Pfennig accumulation?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mierenneuker posted:

I'm assuming one of the erections also pictured is the notorious Leckarsch Castle.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

The text says:

This happened because of hatred and envy
So prove in this time
That we have been liberated from this for a long time

Was it some medieval punishment to eat your own rear end or something?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

PaulBearer posted:

The text says:

So prove in this time

It's just traditional to put politicians on currency.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PaulBearer posted:

The text says:

So prove in this time

http://www.oberschloss-kranichfeld.de/leckarsch.html

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sorry my German is rusty.

Well that's a different type of All-Seeing Eye but horses for courses

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

For non-German-speakers in the audience, that's a story about two brothers living in a castle. They fight, one of them leaves and says he's gonna come back and build a fort across from the castle, to which his brother replies that if he does, he'll lick his own rear end.

Our hero comes back, builds his fort, and his brother, a man of his word, bends over to lick his own rear end and this kills him somehow. The surviving brother commissions a statue.

So yeah I guess the story of the guy who died trying to fart in he own mouth could be said to have happened out of hate and jealousy.

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 14:05 on Jun 21, 2018

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bertrand Hustle posted:

For non-German-speakers in the audience, that's a story about two brothers living in a castle. They fight, one of them leaves and says he's gonna come back and build a fort across from the castle, to which his brother replies that if he does, he'll lick his own rear end.

Our hero comes back, builds his fort, and his brother, a man of his word, bends over to lick his own rear end and this kills him somehow. The surviving brother commissions a statue.

So yeah I guess the story of the guy who died trying to fart in he own mouth could be said to have happened out of hate and jealousy.

Thank you for this, I am a better person having known the truth behind this self butt lick pic. Uh I mean... Danke?? I think that's right. :)

Edit
Bob Barker did nothing wrong

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

And continuing with the dog theme...

https://twitter.com/CarinaPetrillo/status/1006963744646287360

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Not sure if this goes here or IOSM. The person who shared it on my feed was almost certainly serious about it.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Bertrand Hustle posted:

What a sad, sad story. :saddowns:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That is pretty much the Adidas/PUMA story, look it up

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Not sure if this goes here or IOSM. The person who shared it on my feed was almost certainly serious about it.

PYF Funny Pictures: It's a ham scam.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

The ol ham scam.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r3tx3IEsN4

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Excuse me, but I'm not for sale. :mad:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rude. Right after I finish jerking off is not the time to remind me of Saoirse Ronan.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The MSJ posted:

Rude. Right after I finish jerking off is not the time to remind me of Saoirse Ronan.
:chloe:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This would not have happen if the fan had also had a hot dog gun

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Why don’t we ever hear moderate Phillies speak out against this sort of phanaticism?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

poo poo, I didn't know Mr Bibs was in town

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The MSJ posted:

finally! thank you! jeez ive been saying for years that basketballs are flat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Shifty Nipples posted:

Male goats pee on they own faces.

The lady goats supposedly love it.

This airdale is indifferent.
Play with sound if you haven't seen the goat hitting on the airdale video, yet.