Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

New Orleans are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Tatsuta Age posted:

New Orleans are bad

Your momma

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
If you've been to two pro bowls do they count you twice

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

In honor of JPP coming to the Bucs I got my fireworks supply in today:

Is...is that really your stash?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

did ya'll get tolbert back or something?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sorry about your rapist qb

quote:

ESPN Tallahassee radio host Jeff Cameron reports Jameis Winston is "prepared for the NFL to levy a suspension" in its investigation of his March 2016 incident with an Uber driver.

Cameron's comments are via JoeBucsFan.com. Per Cameron, the "thought from the Winston camp" is that his suspension will be no longer than three games, and likely just one. Winston is alleged to have groped an Uber driver, but he was never charged with a crime. Regardless of what the law decides, the NFL has been taking matters into its own hands since the Ray Rice debacle. Ezekiel Elliott was never charged with a crime before his six-game ban. Clarity should come soon, but the NFL has a way of dragging these situations out.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Is...is that really your stash?

Indeed. We have 3 guys lighting off for an hour straight. It's pretty sweet.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Indeed. We have 3 guys lighting off for an hour straight. It's pretty sweet.

Can I come over?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Can I come over?

Heck yeah. All Bucs Bros welcome.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

wandler20 posted:

im jelly

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

print the shirts

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jameis suspension incoming. I wondered whatever happened with this and I assumed it just got swept under the rug but guess not:

https://bucswire.usatoday.com/2018/06/21/jameis-winston-tampa-bay-buccaneers-camp-suspension/

quote:

Things have been pretty quiet around the NFL this offseason regarding Bucs quarterback Jameis Winston and the league’s investigation surrounding the alleged Uber incident and accusation that he groped a female Uber driver in Scottsdale, Arizona in March 2016.

On Wednesday, however, ESPN Radio 97.9 in Tallahassee’s host Jeff Cameron provided some insight. During the segment, Cameron said that Winston’s camp is currently in the midst of preparing for a possible suspension that could arise at some point this season.

“This is what I do know: the Winston camp is prepared for the NFL to levy a suspension of some kind,” Cameron said during the segment, per PewterReport.com. “The thought from the Winston camp is that would be a maximum of three games. I do not know at this time whether or not they plan to appeal, and I do not know that three games is an accurate number. I’ve been told that would seem to be the maximum number of games that the suspension could be. It’s also likely that it’s less than that and it’s one game.”

“What he’ll be suspended over is a failure to report,” Cameron said. “And that’s frustrating. That’s a league obviously attempting, and understandably because they’ve made previous mis-steps, transgressions, they’re now apt to protect themselves to the degree and protect the shield, and so on and so forth… Under current conduct policy, you have to, as a player… promptly report any matter that comes to their attention that may constitute a violation of policy.”

The NFL has been moving extremely slow with the entire investigation which means it will likely roll into the upcoming season. This means if Winston is found guilty of the accusation, he will have to face consequences which will effect this entire season as a whole. For now though, his future has yet to be determined.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Joey Freshwater posted:

Jameis suspension incoming. I wondered whatever happened with this and I assumed it just got swept under the rug but guess not:

https://bucswire.usatoday.com/2018/06/21/jameis-winston-tampa-bay-buccaneers-camp-suspension/

So he might be out for the Saints game. Who is the backup now?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Still Fitzmagic

idk if you guys know but he went to harvard

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What did Winston do this time?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/1009804130406330368

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Groped an Uber driver

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

PostNouveau posted:

Groped an Uber driver

He's such a piece of poo poo :ughh:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

f i t z m a g i c b a b y

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Groped an Uber driver

~*~allegedly~*~

I really can't get over that the suspension wouldn't even be for that, it would be that he failed to report it to the players union

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

PostNouveau posted:

Groped an Uber driver

It was just the tip... uhh... it was just a tip.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

Groped an Uber driver

Pinched them like a crab?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Silly Burrito posted:

I really hope he isn't out for the Panthers game. He's such a good confidence builder for the defense.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

zimbomonkey posted:

I really hope he isn't out for the Panthers game. He's such a good confidence builder for the defense.

That secondary sure needs it too.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1009918430709940226

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

wandler20 posted:

That secondary sure needs it too.

Agreed. A few gift interceptions from ol' crab legs is always just the ticket!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol 3 games. Nfl really sending the right message.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

wandler20 posted:

Did you go to SC or Alabama to get the real good stuff?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

CannonFodder posted:

Did you go to SC or Alabama to get the real good stuff?

I'm in ND so I get my stuff from Wisconsin. Also, I don't really want to end up like JPP so I don't gently caress around with that poo poo.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ahh, I just assumed you were from Florida and FL doesn't have the big fancy fireworks for retail consumers.

What's with these Bucs fans not living near Florida?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

Lol 3 games. Nfl really sending the right message.

if it's any consolation, him being out means they're polly gonna 0-3 and those are tough games.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CannonFodder posted:

Ahh, I just assumed you were from Florida and FL doesn't have the big fancy fireworks for retail consumers.

Smart ones.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CannonFodder posted:

I left Tampa to go to college and just never made it back and am now in Chicago. There's a surprising amount of Bucs fans here, I went to the Bucs bar last season and it was pretty packed

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

if it's any consolation, him being out means they're polly gonna 0-3 and those are tough games.

That was probably happening with or without him. NO, PHI, PIT is a pretty brutal start for a team that was really bad last year.

Edit: Just realized that the NFL had a "dream" Monday Night Matchup of Big Ben and Jameis. Talk about a PR nightmare.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:hai:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

That was probably happening with or without him. NO, PHI, PIT is a pretty brutal start for a team that was really bad last year.

Edit: Just realized that the NFL had a "dream" Monday Night Matchup of Big Ben and Jameis. Talk about a PR nightmare.

Battle of the Gropers!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Silly Burrito posted:

Battle of the Gropers!

Lock your doors and count your daughters, these men cannot be stopped!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
These quarterbacks just can't keep their hands to themselves :buddy: Let's see if the d line can return the favor! We're getting rapey down in Pittsburgh for Monday... Night.... Fooootbaaalllll

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

These quarterbacks just can't keep their hands to themselves :buddy: Let's see if the d line can return the favor! We're getting rapey down in Pittsburgh for Monday... Night.... Fooootbaaalllll

"These balls aren't the only things these QBs love to fondle!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well at least someone is.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread