Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Plinkey posted:

Fascists never think they’re the fascists.

And the award for missing the point by thiiiiiiiiiiiis much goes to.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Plinkey posted:

Trump saying that he would ban bump stocks back in like March.

Yeah, was from the day or two where he made reasonable noises re: gun control

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Georgia Peach posted:

To: hapnHal
Posting to you from deep in the closet. There is no way for my children to have a social life if their friends’ parents had a clue an eeeevil Trumpster were in their midst. I own a Trump shirt and a MAGA hat but just try and find where I’ve hid them. I am like a gay man in 1953. Hidden. And there aren’t even any secret Trump bars in LA for me to find likemindeds.

26 posted on 6/19/2018, 10:42:59 PM by Yaelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

There's not a single MAGAhole in this town! A guy has needs!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Lote posted:

Freep: Fascists never think they’re fascists

This is really good.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'ma throw my hat behind "Freep: Fascists never think they're fascists" too. Mods?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
You'll probably have to ask a friendly one, I don't think any mods regularly read this thread.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Wonder how furious they are about dear leader's betrayal.

Not enough wonder to actually check that cesspool.

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

It's such an odd comparison for a freeper to make. Under their normal positioning you'd expect it to be something like, "I was like a homesexual in the 50s: rightfully looked down upon and isolated from society."

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump signs order that he says will keep migrant families together

This thread is a great read. It starts with a reflexive "Trump did something!" circlejerk.

quote:

To: Red Badger

Great end-around on the loons. I’m sure they’re going to look for the next BS issue to dump on the POTUS.

2 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:18:30 PM by NohSpinZone (First thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump is a drat genius.

6 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:19:46 PM by bk1000 (I stand with Trump)

quote:

To: bk1000

this is absolutely drop-dead hilarious... hats off to a master of the game

12 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:22:09 PM by thoughtomator (Number of arrested coup conspirators to date: 1)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Then it starts creeping in that this may not be the brilliant tactical move they initially thought.

quote:

To: miss marmelstein

I’m not, I think it sucks, it just emboldens our enemies even more.

When will they ever learn?

29 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:25:44 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

How does this MAGA?

Trump blinked, and we’re all going to pay for it.

47 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:30:22 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

quote:

Now they are together but in a detention center outside our boarded.

Talk about your all time back fires.

Having illegals on US soil was half way there to Democrats.

LOL

48 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:30:26 PM by Eddie01

Seems to be working so far.

quote:

Throw Tantrum = get your way

54 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:32:14 PM by The Toll

Not possible.

quote:

To: NohSpinZone

Now maybe Geraldo “How Dare You” Rivera won’t embarrass himself again tonight!

60 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:32:57 PM by lionstar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

And the lying media WINS again.

When do we get OUR drat WALL ???!!!

62 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:33:35 PM by skinndogNN

:irony:

quote:

Yep... for some, this won’t be enough; for others, there’ll be new outrages to tend to.

80 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:40:14 PM by ScottinVA ( Liberals, go find another country.)

132nd dimensional chess!

quote:

To: dfwgator

Not by giving them the opposite of what they want. This just means the 10,000 will be in custody rather than just 2,000.

I see the RATS as having played into his plans and has check-mated them, AGAIN.

Their plans are from the Wiley Coyote toolbox.

97 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:44:56 PM by arrogantsob (See "Chaos and Mayhem" at Amazon.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

quote:

Tomorrow or Friday Rosenstein will be brought up for impeachment. The president knows this immigration crisis was a political chess move, and a desperate one by the Dems at that. Do you seriously think the president won’t have a counter move of his own? Tomorrow or Friday Rosenstein gets the ax and the Dems will absolutely freak out!

100 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:47:06 PM by dowcaet

"Did we get played? I think we got played."

quote:

To: The Toll

Chucky Shummer ordered a EO yesterday .

Today we comply .

Ryan Daca and big amnesty coming Chuckie’s way next .

He will issue more orders .

We got played . 

114 posted on 6/20/2018, 12:52:35 PM by ncalburt (Gop DC Globalists out themselves ever)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

I really wish I had that expanding :ironicat: gif handy.

quote:

Watching Fox News now.

It looks like they had their propaganda pieces ready to roll (filled with clips of indignant RATS) and aren’t going to let a little thing like the President’s EO get in the way of them pushing their open borders agenda.

It’s amazing to watch. Truth simply doesn’t matter at all to these people. Not a bit. And I can only imagine what MSNBC and CNN are like.

253 posted on 6/20/2018, 3:07:38 PM by Pravious

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
"Tomorrow or Friday Rosenstein will be brought up for impeachment"

How many 'tomorrow's' does this make now? Seems like every day there a new thing that Daddy Trump will take care of "tomorrow," yet he never actually does poo poo.

These chuds have moved from being conned by Trump to conning themselves in the name of Trump. These are the type of people that play the carnival ring toss game over and over, because they have it "figured out"

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
Do these idiots not realize that a checkmate results in an immediate win and then end of the game because the opponent can't respond in any other way that doesn't end in death? You don't keep checkmating over and over again, that's just a check.

I know this is a stupid thing to focus on, but it's either nitpick or sit here wondering if they a) think the children currently locked in cages are actually children but evil anyway or b) think all the children locked in cages are actually tiny adult Mexican gang members.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

SwingShift posted:

Do these idiots not realize that a checkmate results in an immediate win and then end of the game because the opponent can't respond in any other way that doesn't end in death? You don't keep checkmating over and over again, that's just a check.

I know this is a stupid thing to focus on, but it's either nitpick or sit here wondering if they a) think the children currently locked in cages are actually children but evil anyway or b) think all the children locked in cages are actually tiny adult Mexican gang members.

10 dimensional chess requires more checkmates than the standard 2 dimensional version.

Checkmate, libtard, your move!

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

SwingShift posted:

[That post about the king leapfrogging pieces]

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Lote posted:

Freep: Fascists never think they’re fascists

Freep:Truth simply doesn’t matter at all to these people

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: EdnaMode

There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom. the Internet provides knowledge at your fingertips, but wisdom must be taught, and it isn’t.

2 posted on 06/18/2018 6:06:57 PM PDT by CodeToad

Lol, wisdom like voting for a giant ego obsessed man baby that's currently doing everything possible to gently caress the country over

Or the wisdom of leaving those "Find the faith" tips

Plinkey posted:

They are doubling down as much as possible. It's either this is all the democrats fault, or invaders.

They are also going even more fascist than normal.

Bonus from that dick with the gif that he uses a quote from an assassin that made things worse for everyone because he killed the one guy that wanted the south to be welcomed back and not punished into poverty.
And then uses a phrase the Germans used, most popularly when they were exterminating people and destroying another generation

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jun 21, 2018

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
This is Facebook rather than Freep, but it feels like peak freep as a friend happened to make a public facebook post about the children concentration camps in the US. (To which this individual responded)

quote:

I have waited since Bill Clinton became governor of Arkansas in 1979 for justice to come to the Democrat crime gang. I suppose you have heard of some of the scandals, and may have heard of some of the dead people involved. Children? How about Madeline Albright starving 500,000 kids to death in Iraq with sanctions, and when asked by Leslie Stahl who said, "I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And – and you know, is the price worth it?”

Madeleine Albright: “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price – we think the price is worth it.”

And then when Donald Trump came down that escalator four years ago the criminals and their news media knew the jig was up. After 40 years someone was going to do something about it. That is the moment the resist Trump movement was born, and is in full disparaged force since then. You want to know what evil is? Just look and the virtue signaling Marxist left for a clue. It's not going to get any better either. And this most recent distraction that we all hate is the separation of children from their parents. Laura Bush is one of those hypocrites. Her husband is the one who signed the law that every president until Trump has let happen. Trump signed orders keeping families together.

Back to my story. It was getting so bad, and the place was so unlawful that the military were getting ready to remove President Soetoro (Obama) from office by force until they reconsidered and called on Donald Trump. Trump is here on the behalf of the citizens that are fed up with last 50 years, not to mention WW1, and WW2 which were stared with false flag attacks.

Yet, you complainers, who hate Trump. Did you want all this new world order stuff to carry on? Did you really want to be a serf working for the globalist farm? At the mercy of a pragmatist like Hitler. Yeah, I think the population is getting too high. Let's kill 80 percent of them.

Anyway, you can quit crying now. Trump is fixing it after no one else would.

quote:

If someone is determined to come here illegally, the decent and safest thing would be to leave the child at home with a relative and send money back home.
But immigration law favours families, and so the children become "chits" in the game.

Children are separated when parenthood is falsely claimed. Also when there is abuse. and the big one, when put into criminal proceedings. The proceedings are done in a few hours, and sentence to time served, and then reunited with the children the same day. Applying for asylum tosses a problem in as it takes weeks to go through an asylum proceeding. In the past President Soetoro released the children to human traffickers, but Health and Human Services keeps the children for up to 20 days.. There is room for 3000 families run by ICE.

So, it used to be a LOT worse, and has always been going on. It must be fixed quickly by Congress, now that Trump has signed relief for the practice.

The story is only RIGHT NOW because of the left wing news media that don't want Trump to succeed at anything. The story is a distraction from the Inspector General's report that has the corrupt FBI resigning (four this week). The Democrats just needed something to detract from "Whitewater"

If it were me, I would go on my own, and send money to the kids. But, that's just me.

quote:

And the gangs that these families are fleeing are coming up with them. They are an "arm" of the Democratic Party. Seth Rich murder. Check that stuff out. How would gang members get so big in New York? Ask Nancy Pelosi, "Does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? Calling people animals is not a good thing."

PST fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jun 21, 2018

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
That person is clearly not well. Sounds like a mixture of savagesusie + Qanon crap.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Hey, remember when I said Freepers weren't calling for genocide yet?

quote:

To: Kaslin

We ought to give the left something to TRULY be outraged by.

Like universal genocide for all people who are on the left.

Death-factories, running 24x7x365, churning out charred corpses of leftwing people, as they are brought in by the millions on cattle-cars, branded with barcodes, stripped, and sent into automatic flaying machines, their bodies then cooked and packaged into dog-food cans.

16 posted on 06/21/2018 5:27:12 AM PDT by Lazamataz (What America needs is more Hogg control.)

quote:

To: Tench_Coxe

My thoughts aren’t quite so vivid.

O! You have no idea.

Cinematic-quality, fountains of bright-red blood arcing across the sky, with the howling of millions of leftists in eternal pain, their skin shredded by automated picking machines, their eyeballs plucked out by corkscrew eye-removers.....

.... excuse me, I have to go, I'm getting aroused.

28 posted on 06/21/2018 5:41:33 AM PDT by Lazamataz (What America needs is more Hogg control.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]
Jesus loving Christ, Laz. :negative:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Leftists want universal healthcare, conservatives want universal genocide of the left. The only way forward is through compromise.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Jagged Jim posted:

Hey, remember when I said Freepers weren't calling for genocide yet?

Jesus loving Christ, Laz. :negative:

Isn't Lazamataz that guy that all the others kinda laugh nervously at whenever he posts one of his murder/genocide fantasies and go "Heh, come on now, uh, Laz...you, uh, you don't wanna get a visit from the Secret Service do you?"

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Tony Gunk posted:

Isn't Lazamataz that guy that all the others kinda laugh nervously at whenever he posts one of his murder/genocide fantasies and go "Heh, come on now, uh, Laz...you, uh, you don't wanna get a visit from the Secret Service do you?"

There was the woman that worried she wouldn't see him in heaven after he proposed "a solution. A final one" complete with zyklon B shower picture during the unaccompanied minors flood back in 2014...

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

MANime in the sheets posted:

There was the woman that worried she wouldn't see him in heaven after he proposed "a solution. A final one" complete with zyklon B shower picture during the unaccompanied minors flood back in 2014...

That one was fascinating for its insight into conservative Christian morality. Mass murder isn't wrong, the only reason not to do it is that God will punish you for it.

Neatly explains why they're always making the argument "but if people stop believing in God nothing will stop them from raping and murdering all the time, because why wouldn't you do that if a hell didn't exist to burn you for it"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

That one was fascinating for its insight into conservative Christian morality. Mass murder isn't wrong, the only reason not to do it is that God will punish you for it.

Neatly explains why they're always making the argument "but if people stop believing in God nothing will stop them from raping and murdering all the time, because why wouldn't you do that if a hell didn't exist to burn you for it"

People think everyone else is like them. When I was engaged to a crazy girl from an abusive family, her dad pulled me aside and told me that if I ever felt really mad at my wife and wanted to beat the poo poo out of her, I had his permission to come yell and beat him up instead like a punching bag. I already knew how bad he was, but it was horrifying to have him talking to me like that because I realized he thinks everyone just flies into a rage and tries to hurt people for no reason. He thinks that beating your wife is just something that you do when you're mad.

Likewise, the CEO where I work spent his youth stealing constantly (like taking poo poo from beach lockers and pocketing money when he was a parking attendant) before he found Jesus. Now he thinks that everyone is a thief who's out to get him because he can't understand that it was just him.

Freepers are actually totally fine with rape, murder, etc. The only reason they don't is because they're afraid of going to Hell instead of Heaven, so they assume that everyone else must be the same and society will immediately turn to violent anarchy if people stop worshiping God.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Is Obama = Soretoro a new thing, or have I just been avoiding the wrong places?

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Neito posted:

Been around for ages, Soetoro or w/e is his stepfather's last name and he did briefly go by Barry Soetoro when overseas.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Neito posted:

Some conservative columnists would call him Barry Soetoro because he went by Barry instead of Barack at some point and his mother was married to a guy with the last name Soetoro and sometimes people would assume he and his mom and stepdad shared a last name.

Uh I mean, he has a secret identity that he doesn't want us to know about, who is this Barry Soetoro and what is he hiding I'm just asking questions here, but he was obviously a terrorist.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

VitalSigns posted:

Some conservative columnists would call him Barry Soetoro because he went by Barry instead of Barack at some point and his mother was married to a guy with the last name Soetoro and sometimes people would assume he and his mom and stepdad shared a last name.

Uh I mean, he has a secret identity that he doesn't want us to know about, who is this Barry Soetoro and what is he hiding I'm just asking questions here, but he was obviously a terrorist.

I want to say he went to school in Indonesia using his stepfather's last name because it made the paperwork easier to deal with or something.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

Soetoro sounds like Sodomy and furthermore :freep:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Feinne posted:

I want to say he went to school in Indonesia using his stepfather's last name because it made the paperwork easier to deal with or something.

Yeah that sounds right.

I appreciate Ann Coulter dispensing with the vague dumb "he had a nickname as a kid oh no" nonsense and going straight for the racism by habitually referring to him as B. Hussein Obama.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Is it kinda like the whole "Drumpf" thing where it's basically meaningless trivia but idiots think "WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!"?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Feinne posted:

Yeah, when he was a child living in Indonesian he used his Indonesian stepfather's last name. Someone made doctored documents claiming that he attended college under the name Barry Soetoro and received financial aid as a foreign student, thus proving that he was born overseas and ineligible to be president.

Snopes identified the doctoring because the fake student ID card was a real student's ID card with just the name and picture changed.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, when he was a child living in Indonesian he used his Indonesian stepfather's last name. Someone made doctored documents claiming that he attended college under the name Barry Soetoro and received financial aid as a foreign student, thus proving that he was born overseas and ineligible to be president.

Snopes identified the doctoring because the fake student ID card was a real student's ID card with just the name and picture changed.

Well obviously obama doctored it to get into school :colbert: you're just proving the point.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

People think everyone else is like them. When I was engaged to a crazy girl from an abusive family, her dad pulled me aside and told me that if I ever felt really mad at my wife and wanted to beat the poo poo out of her, I had his permission to come yell and beat him up instead like a punching bag. I already knew how bad he was, but it was horrifying to have him talking to me like that because I realized he thinks everyone just flies into a rage and tries to hurt people for no reason. He thinks that beating your wife is just something that you do when you're mad.

Likewise, the CEO where I work spent his youth stealing constantly (like taking poo poo from beach lockers and pocketing money when he was a parking attendant) before he found Jesus. Now he thinks that everyone is a thief who's out to get him because he can't understand that it was just him.

Freepers are actually totally fine with rape, murder, etc. The only reason they don't is because they're afraid of going to Hell instead of Heaven, so they assume that everyone else must be the same and society will immediately turn to violent anarchy if people stop worshiping God.

Being more willing to do a thing if you think you can get away with it is common to all people according to gold standard studies on the subject. No one really admits this to themselves though --people are utterly terrible judges of what they are capable of, see the milgram experiment and others like it.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
Reading that Laz quote right after getting high was the wrong decision, holy poo poo. How can someone be so blatantly out for blood and yet view themselves as the good guys? Even most lovely Freepers will phrase/contextualize their mass murder as being in defense, like death by hanging after getting convicted for being a scary thug or gang member or whatever. Laz is just straight up designing grotesque torture camps complete with automatized machines to do the job. How does this happen? How does someone's brain break that badly?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

You'll probably have to ask a friendly one, I don't think any mods regularly read this thread.

Well, no D&D mods perhaps.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well, no D&D mods perhaps.

Oh hey please have your mod buddies change the title

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Oh hey please have your mod buddies change the title

Already on it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Texas Supreme Court decides cities cannot ban plastic bags

This seems innocuous enough let's see what-

quote:

To: bgill

as I walked out in the streets of Laraedo
as I walked out in Laraedo one day
I spied a young Mexican sleeping in a cardboard box

5 posted on 06/22/2018 2:18:36 PM PDT by bert ((K.E. N.P. N.C. +12 ..... Greetings Jacques. The revolution is coming))

quote:

To: bgill

Good. Now can they do something to proactively ban illegals in Texas?

13 posted on 06/22/2018 5:43:50 PM PDT by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

quote:

To: vette6387

The Mexican-descended Hispanics are filthy people on the whole. Sorry that sounds racist, its just the truth. And I’m talking about the culture, not their bloodline.

Their culture doesn’t recognize the john as a place to put used toilet paper. They put it in trash cans or pile it on the floor. They put their kids’ soiled diapers just,... anywhere. It is not uncommon to see them in the gutters of the streets of Laredo. When I worked in clothing retail during college, we’ve find them among the merchandise.

15 posted on 06/23/2018 6:24:03 AM PDT by fwdude (History has no 'sides;' you're thinking of geometry.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Remember that liberals are the real racists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Can't you read? He clearly said it's not the bloodline it's the culture, so hating Mexicans isn't racist you stupid lib.