Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

wait holy poo poo I missed the bit that Trump signed the mug shots, holy poo poo lmbo

Like one step away from having an embarrassing mug shot on a stick to wave around for someone’s graduation

- edit gently caress wait are we still doing this idk well I haven’t posted ol’ boy in a bit so here goes:

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

wait holy poo poo I missed the bit that Trump signed the mug shots, holy poo poo lmbo

Like one step away from having an embarrassing mug shot on a stick to wave around for someone’s graduation

Yeah, poo poo's wild.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah, poo poo's wild.

How much are the parents getting payed to have their childrens image despoiled by a false prophet?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wow. Who knew Tom Arnold was actually funny?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Have you even seen the stupids

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

LingcodKilla posted:

How much are the parents getting payed to have their childrens image despoiled by a false prophet?

They give it away for free.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I’m pissed the Freedom Kids still haven’t been paid or compensated for their work

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wow. Who knew Tom Arnold was actually funny?

The Randy Quaid of the 20teens

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

joat mon posted:

The Randy Quaid of the 20teens

Blasphemy. Tom Arnold never said "Shitter was full!"

EDIT: Not in a feature film, at least.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ the best thing Randy Quaid ever said.

Bitcoin continues to tank, google shows it below 6100. Sink. Sink. Sink.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

knew I saved this for a reason

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can you imagine being one of the dumb fucks that bought it at $18-19k?

I might be dumb, but thank gently caress I'm not tulip mania retarded.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm afraid that the stupid has spread to the point where cryptocurrency isn't ever fully going away.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm alright with a perpetual motion machine of financial misery for outright morons.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm afraid that the stupid has spread to the point where cryptocurrency isn't ever fully going away.

We weren't able to eradicate loving Nazism despite it killing tens of millions so yeah, we're gonna be hearing about cryptocurrency for a long time.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah, poo poo's wild.

Fyi this is the 8 year old girl (who was also American) trump killed early in his presidency in Yemen

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Fyi this is the 8 year old girl (who was also American) trump killed early in his presidency in Yemen

:thejoke:

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

It was just about the very first thing he did in office.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hot Karl Marx posted:

And he signed it :psyduck:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Have you even seen the stupids

I will go to my grave defending that movie.

Also Christoper Lee as Sender was gold.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Unless this is also :thejoke:

No, that signature on a dead kid is a photoshop. The others ones are, however, real!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:chloe:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Take another look yo.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Warning: This is not a real photograph.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm alright with a perpetual motion machine of financial misery for outright morons.

I wanna find some website data about the amount of gofundmes posted before and after bitcoin tanks hard(er)

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

Warning: This is not a real photograph.

add XXXTentacion please

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

lol MAGA crowd is mad

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't think the MAGA crowd was ever going to be swayed by anything George Will wrote. They stopped pretending to be adults a few years ago.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

mlmp08 posted:

Unless this is also :thejoke:

No, that signature on a dead kid is a photoshop. The others ones are, however, real!

I was looking on my phone I didn't realise. Carry on.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/393682-epa-to-create-commemorative-coin-celebrating-response-to-2017

EPA commissions coin celebrating response to 2017 hurricanes, wildfires

heh

Trump’s face on one side, small Puerto Rico bottom right?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

lol MAGA crowd is mad

They're always mad. It's kinda their thing

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

What the gently caress was that whole piece? I haven't fremdschämd this hard in a long time

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

He beat a journalist at their own game.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

There will always be cryptocurrency as long as people want to anonymously buy drugs on the internet. It's real value is its ability be used like a credit card but without any paper trail or rules (also the other person can just steal your money and run but they can do that in real life too).

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Sergg posted:

There will always be cryptocurrency as long as people want to anonymously buy drugs on the internet. It's real value is its ability be used like a credit card but without any paper trail or rules (also the other person can just steal your money and run but they can do that in real life too).

I thought the Dutch were monitoring like half the drug sales after they busted some dude? I thought it wasn't as secure as some people thought

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Mmiller9967/status/1009578330474123266

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

This was posted by a dude who failed a PT test in 13B AIT and got kicked out. It's been more than a year, but he still lists "Us ARMY" (sic) as his employer, and posts all DV posts and shares them, and rotates his fuzzy PC pics as his profile pic.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Jun 23, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Vahakyla posted:

This was posted by a dude who failed a PT test in 13B AIT and got kicked out. It's been more than a year, but he still lists "Us ARMY" (sic) as his employer, and posts all DV posts and shares them, and rotates his fuzzy PC pics as his profile pic.

But he volunteered and got payed? Was he running from abuse or deadly threats?

And just lol if you blame asylum seekers or really any immigrants for how bad the VA treats you instead of ....... The United States Government. Just image I put a pie graph up showing where we spend our money.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

But he volunteered and got payed? Was he running from abuse or deadly threats?

And just lol if you blame asylum seekers or really any immigrants for how bad the VA treats you instead of ....... The United States Government. Just image I put a pie graph up showing where we spend our money.

This pic never gets old.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Jun 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

2018 continues unabated: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-religion-brothels/in-age-of-trump-evangelicals-back-self-styled-top-u-s-pimp-idUSKBN1JI1A9

Reuters posted:

PAHRUMP, Nev. (Reuters) - He styles himself as America’s best-known pimp, a strip-club owner who runs multiple brothels and looks set to win a seat as a Republican in the Nevada legislature with the blessing of many conservative Christian voters.

Meet Dennis Hof, whose political rise reflects fundamental changes in electoral norms that have roiled the Republican Party and upended American politics during the era of President Donald Trump.

“This really is the Trump movement,” Hof, 71, told Reuters in an interview at Moonlite BunnyRanch, his brothel near Carson City in northern Nevada that was featured on the HBO reality television series “Cathouse.”

“People will set aside for a moment their moral beliefs, their religious beliefs, to get somebody that is honest in office,” he said. “Trump is the trailblazer, he is the Christopher Columbus of honest politics.”

When news broke that Hof had won the nominating contest for a state Assembly seat on June 12, evangelical pastor Victor Fuentes said he closed his eyes and prayed.

He did not ask God to deliver Nevada and the Republican Party from Hof, the thrice-divorced author of “The Art of the Pimp” who campaigned as the “Trump of Pahrump.” Although Christian groups have long rallied against the state’s legal brothel industry, Fuentes was willing to overlook Hof’s history as a champion of the flesh trade and gave thanks for his victory.

The whole article is worth a read, unless you still hold a glimmer of hope that our electorate can unfuck itself.

• Locked thread