Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

arctic silver hsv-5, now with improved cooling

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I still get occasional eBay mailers about 'rat rod cars' and never bothered to switch them off, and now I'm glad I didn't !!

RAT ROD VAN DIESEL PT CRUISER MAY SWAP FOR CHOP BOBBER PROJECT WHY,,,,, VERY LITTLE TO FINISH, REAL HEAD TURNER

the best and only worthy cruiser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

almost wish i hadn't just bought an avatar

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Pham Nuwen posted:

almost wish i hadn't just bought an avatar

nah, you did good

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

starship fuel is stored in the balls

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

magimix posted:

I can't loving *believe* you weren't just joking with that. Holy loving poo poo :captainpop:

Edit: I feel strangely less cool about having a Windows phone.

I actually do have a Windows phone

I loving loved my windows phone. The only reason why I switched to Android was because at the time there wasn't an instagram app and I needed it for work. It still blows my mind to this day how badly they failed to catch on, I absolutely loved everything about them and they were cheap as hell and worked so well. To this day my most reliable phone that I still keep as a backup is a low end Nokia running Windows mobile 8.1 that I was able to buy new for $42.

Even though I currently use Android I set it up to work like a Windows phone, once I started using metro tiles nothing else could compare for me.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
source your quotes

another loser
Mar 25, 2001

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ps. if those are Manneken Pis windscreen washers I am ded.
oh god, i think you're right, and that is the best thing i've ever seen

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

it's b-c fyi

beefy-computers

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Bath Tubs posted:

I loving loved my windows phone. The only reason why I switched to Android was because at the time there wasn't an instagram app and I needed it for work. It still blows my mind to this day how badly they failed to catch on, I absolutely loved everything about them and they were cheap as hell and worked so well. To this day my most reliable phone that I still keep as a backup is a low end Nokia running Windows mobile 8.1 that I was able to buy new for $42.

Even though I currently use Android I set it up to work like a Windows phone, once I started using metro tiles nothing else could compare for me.

hahaha

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bath Tubs posted:

where did you c/p this from

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

うす~いクモの作り方 How to make thin spider

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Bath Tubs posted:

lol

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Janitor Prime posted:

Smoke weed instead

Literally wish I were still cool enough to know anyone who sold.

:sigh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh my GOD

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

how is it legal for him to say this? like i get that it's your right to tell people on your tv show that vaccines cause autism or whatever dumb medical poo poo you believe. but the fda as an agency was literally created to stop people selling "miracle tubes" that "cure all disease." america being america, as soon as money enters into the equation, you better believe there's a law involved.

does his show have a constantly running disclaimer along the bottom? why is he allowed to do this?

He'll get slapped down eventually and have to forfeit the money

It's just not a super high priority where the feds are going to bust in and arrest him ASAP

and tbqh, if you're buying STD cures from an informercial with a disgraced televangelist you are the easiest mark ever and would have lost your money anyway

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

holy poo poo

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Midjack posted:

holy poo poo
manekin piiiissssss

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh wow. oh wow. oh wow.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

hahaha mcafee would have enemy mages

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

s'cuse me for just a sec

*screams non-stop before passing out*

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

no prob

are you the one who made the edit?

ya

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Stymie posted:

s'cuse me for just a sec

*screams non-stop before passing out*

spiders are cool as hell, I saved a jumping spider from my bathtub the other day

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

TOOT BOOT posted:

He'll get slapped down eventually and have to forfeit the money

It's just not a super high priority where the feds are going to bust in and arrest him ASAP

and tbqh, if you're buying STD cures from an informercial with a disgraced televangelist you are the easiest mark ever and would have lost your money anyway

Bakker was sentenced to 45 years for fraud etc in 1988 and it's only taken him a couple years to get back to doing the exact same poo poo since he got out. Maybe he's counting on a pardon.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

spiders are cool as hell, I saved a jumping spider from my bathtub the other day

plus they keep lovely bugs out of your house

it's one of my favs

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

theres a will theres moe posted:

Bakker was sentenced to 45 years for fraud etc in 1988 and it's only taken him a couple years to get back to doing the exact same poo poo since he got out. Maybe he's counting on a pardon.

if jesus reincarnated he's already been shot

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

plus they keep lovely bugs out of your house

I had bedbugs in my apartment years ago, and they put so much loving poison everywhere there isn't even a carpet beetle in my apartment

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm not joking, a fly will come in and it's dead after like an hour. my apartment is like a toxic dead zone for bugs

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'd be worried for my own health but I'm old and I smoke cigarettes anyway

they have this poo poo that fucks up bugs CNS as soon as they come into contact with it

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm not joking, a fly will come in and it's dead after like an hour. my apartment is like a toxic dead zone for bugs

its u

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

when they sprayed my place I had to leave for 6 hours, and when I came back I couldn't walk barefoot in my apartment for 48 hours

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

if jesus reincarnated he's already been shot

even though jesus did not get an appearance in the book american gods he did show up on the tv show

where he was yes, promptly shot, pbuh

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
also I live in a first world country so I didn't have to pay for the exterminators

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Bath Tubs posted:

#SmokedByWinPho

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

syscall girl posted:

even though jesus did not get an appearance in the book american gods he did show up on the tv show

ahem, *a* jesus

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

syscall girl posted:

in the anniversary edition of the book gaiman includes his draft of jesus encountering shadow (in think on the tree) but he took it out because he didnt think it fit the book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

drat dude, did they drag out the brain bug?

• Locked thread