Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I am a big-titted woman who wants to be Dick Wolf because I just want to call restaurants and see who thinks it's a prank call when I try to make a reservation.

Nothing stopping you from doing that now. They are not going to ask for an ID or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

“I identify as the person who’s going to eat at your restaurant, motherfucker.”

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I am a big-titted woman who wants to be Dick Wolf because I just want to call restaurants and see who thinks it's a prank call when I try to make a reservation.

Rolling into your dms.

Because of law and order though not the breasts

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Hell you can make a reservation for Magneto for all they care

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

oldpainless posted:

Rolling into your dms.

Because of law and order though not the breasts

More like oldgameless

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Bobby Digital posted:

More like oldgameless

:doink:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Who What Now posted:

It wouldn't have been the worst take in the world right up until he went and said that trans women just want big titties.

Like, he could have just stopped before those three words and it would have been alright.

I mean that more that the trans person I know is pretty down with the idea of having boobs. What's wrong with that?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean that more that the trans person I know is pretty down with the idea of having boobs. What's wrong with that?

What color nipples?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Solice Kirsk posted:

What color nipples?

I didn't ask, I presume they want it to be a surprise.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Or maybe throw a nipple reveal party.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Digital posted:

More like oldgameless

Is anyone keeping track of the list of top most used versions of this joke cause I feel like this one probably is #1

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ok but what if you want to be a massive titty alpaca with big poo poo - flinging dick nipples

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Ok but what if you want to be a massive titty alpaca with big poo poo - flinging dick nipples

Hi I am a massive titty alpaca with big poo poo flinging dick nipples rep and you specifically need a permit for this

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
that post was so bad it made saddest rhino break kayfabe

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Time to reinstall Skyrim.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

Time to reinstall Skyrim.

I laughed

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is anyone keeping track of the list of top most used versions of this joke cause I feel like this one probably is #1

has anyone said more like oldCommon Brushtail Possumless yet

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Booourns posted:

has anyone said more like oldCommon Brushtail Possumless yet

I don't think so.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

Anyone have a link to the last of the A/T fetish threads where a dude got banned for jokingly posting "POUR HOT TAR IN MY rear end in a top hat WITH A TRAFFIC CONE" ???

Ah, the ham cannibal thread.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

We’ve had at least two legitimate “more like oldpainless” which should really be the end of it.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I came so close to having a "more like old****less" joke yesterday but the forums crashed right before i hit reply. It's now my greatest regret.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Untrustable posted:

I came so close to having a "more like old****less" joke yesterday but the forums crashed right before i hit reply. It's now my greatest regret.

More like Unpostable.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Untrustable posted:

Can we see it?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Yesterday Oldpainless said he wanted to see Darth Vader beat someone to death with another person who was zipped up in the sleeping bag (like Jason Voorhees). My joke was just "More like Oldbagless". It wasn't great but it was my one shot.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Untrustable posted:

Yesterday Oldpainless said he wanted to see Darth Vader beat someone to death with another person who was zipped up in the sleeping bag (like Jason Voorhees). My joke was just "More like Oldbagless". It wasn't great but it was my one shot.

You come at the oldkingless, you best not oldmissless.

Funxion
Nov 30, 2005

This man talks to empty chairs at conventions. Please help this man back to being an idol. Fight Alzheimers!
What was this thread about again?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Funxion posted:

The Saga series by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Funxion posted:

Barbecue.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Aesop Poprock posted:

One where opl was talking about not feeling pain and someone chimed in with "more like old... pain... less... DAMMIT"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
You guys have inspired me to life my best life.

BUM BUM

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

More like Unpostable.

I thought this was funny.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

VanSandman posted:

I thought this was funny.

More like VanYesman

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You guys have inspired me to life my best life.

BUM BUM

more like BUM McBUM

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wet is better than dry. Beef is better than pork. Texas BBQ is the worst of the Big Three styles.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wet is better than dry. Beef is better than pork. Texas BBQ is the worst of the Big Three styles.

Incorrect.
Incorrect.
Carolina is the worst, Memphis is the best.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Solice Kirsk posted:

:wrong:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Get beefy bitch!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Aramek posted:

Incorrect.
Incorrect.
Carolina is the worst, Memphis is the best.

ill fite u

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
The good kind of BBQ is the kind im putting in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mandatory lesbian posted:

The good kind of BBQ is the kind im putting in my mouth

:yeah: